Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about the students here as Ultimate Despairs?

Need I explain how a killer could induce despair? He could be offing key leaders who embody hope (like Negee) or torture them to break them and bring out the despair in their hearts.

No need to explain.

I JUST HIT CANCEL WHILE I WAS EDITING MY CS PLEASE TELL ME I DIN'T LOSE SIX HOURS OF PROGRESS OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME I CAN SAVE IT

I JUST HIT CANCEL WHILE I WAS EDITING MY CS PLEASE TELL ME I DIN'T LOSE SIX HOURS OF PROGRESS OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME I CAN SAVE IT
There goes a valuable lesson in any work. SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE COPY PASTE COPY PASTE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE

I've been there; and mine's three-whole days worth of work.

There goes a valuable lesson in any work. SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE COPY PASTE COPY PASTE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE

I've been there; and mine's three-whole days worth of work.
Oh....

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!

Yes, and the tabs keep splitting in half, like with the personality and physical appearance.
THIS. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THE PROBLEM WITH THE ACCORDION BBCODE. > > The content splits away from the slide despite no discrepancies in the BBCoding itself. That's why I used tabs like what Mirai shown. :D Also, Mirai-chii, can you add the links of the Character Sheets in the first page? :o I wanna see everyone else's character sheets but searching for them in WHOPPING 37 PAGES is easier said than done. x'D

So, to answer this question:

If your Character was part of Ultimate Despair, What would they do to cause Despair?:

Use her research and aid work against people. What I mean by this is, if she was developing a vaccine, she would develop a more potent strain of the disease she was working with to release later as a bioweapon, and vaccinate her and the other Ultimate Despair against that strain. She would then release them all in busy places around the world. (Atlanta Airport, Beijing Airport, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc.) She may even bring back Smallpox, due to the fact that we no longer have immunity to it (I think.)

She would then work alongside the CDC, WHO, and Doctors Without Borders to assist with the massive outbreaks. Give people a spot of hope that they'll recover, and so that not everyone dies. However, she would also assist with conflicts over resources. She would deliver medicines anonymously to both sides of a conflict.

She'd also manipulate various CDC, WHO and DWO (Doctors Without Borders) and various officials to join in with her plan, so she can further spread disease and chaos.

What would their personality be like?

She mimics disease. Disease was one of the things that has ravaged humanity for centuries upon centuries. She doesn't discriminate, she's a cold and ruthless killer. She makes everyone suffer in their death, and does not care who you are: Rich, poor, black, white, gay, straight, Christian, Atheist. You'll still suffer in your death.

And she won't care at all.

What type of clothes would they wear?

Suyong is the type of person who, when releasing a Bioweapon, would wear a Plague Doctor outfit, and hide in the shadows and crevices, making people in that location think they were hallucinating a Plague Doctor. Otherwise, she would just wear normal clothes, and a HAZMAT suit to disguise the illusion that she was trying to help.

What theme would they have?

Unsure by what you mean by Theme. Her motif would be a Plague Doctor, or the First Horseman. Her Public face would be ordinary Suyong, assisting with the crisis, wearing HAZMAT suits, going into disease Hot-Zones, that sort of stuff. She might also occasionally use a White Horse in her plague motif, and call herself the First Horseman (Revelation 6:1-2).

If you mean Theme Song, it would be:

This, obvs.

Wow, I've thought way too much about this.

• Love
Reactions: Navi
I WAS GOING TO GO ON A RANT ABOUT HOW FUCKING STUPID HAVING A INSTANT CANCEL BUTTON IS.

BUT FOR SOME REASON AFTER A TRIPLE CLICK ON THE EDITING BUTTON IT'S BACK TO HOW IT WAS.

So basically....

EDIT: Spoilers really not liking me today are they?

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
THIS. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THE PROBLEM WITH THE ACCORDION BBCODE. > > The content splits away from the slide despite no discrepancies in the BBCoding itself. That's why I used tabs like what Mirai shown. :D Also, Mirai-chii, can you add the links of the Character Sheets in the first page? :o I wanna see everyone else's character sheets but searching for them in WHOPPING 37 PAGES is easier said than done. x'D
I did. Their linked in the Class Roster. Just click on everyone's names and it'll take you to them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yea, i'm doing the same thing. Like the code works for a bit but its like at random points it decides to break and I don't know why. I might ditch the code for the time being.
Then what I do is check if I have a mistake. Look at the picture I have you carefully and determine what is wrong with you tabs.

How very Slothful you are....

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I WAS GOING TO GO ON A RANT ABOUT HOW FUCKING STUPID HAVING A INSTANT CANCEL BUTTON IS.

BUT FOR SOME REASON AFTER A TRIPLE CLICK ON THE EDITING BUTTON IT'S BACK TO HOW IT WAS.

So basically....

EDIT: Spoilers really not liking me today are they?
Oh my god I can't. xD

So, to answer this question:

If your Character was part of Ultimate Despair, What would they do to cause Despair?:

Use her research and aid work against people. What I mean by this is, if she was developing a vaccine, she would develop a more potent strain of the disease she was working with to release later as a bioweapon, and vaccinate her and the other Ultimate Despair against that strain. She would then release them all in busy places around the world. (Atlanta Airport, Beijing Airport, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc.) She may even bring back Smallpox, due to the fact that we no longer have immunity to it (I think.)

She would then work alongside the CDC, WHO, and Doctors Without Borders to assist with the massive outbreaks. Give people a spot of hope that they'll recover, and so that not everyone dies. However, she would also assist with conflicts over resources. She would deliver medicines anonymously to both sides of a conflict.

She'd also manipulate various CDC, WHO and DWO (Doctors Without Borders) and various officials to join in with her plan, so she can further spread disease and chaos.

What would their personality be like?

She mimics disease. Disease was one of the things that has ravaged humanity for centuries upon centuries. She doesn't discriminate, she's a cold and ruthless killer. She makes everyone suffer in their death, and does not care who you are: Rich, poor, black, white, gay, straight, Christian, Atheist. You'll still suffer in your death.

And she won't care at all.

What type of clothes would they wear?

Suyong is the type of person who, when releasing a Bioweapon, would wear a Plague Doctor outfit, and hide in the shadows and crevices, making people in that location think they were hallucinating a Plague Doctor. Otherwise, she would just wear normal clothes, and a HAZMAT suit to disguise the illusion that she was trying to help.

What theme would they have?

Unsure by what you mean by Theme. Her motif would be a Plague Doctor, or the First Horseman. Her Public face would be ordinary Suyong, assisting with the crisis, wearing HAZMAT suits, going into disease Hot-Zones, that sort of stuff. She might also occasionally use a White Horse in her plague motif, and call herself the First Horseman (Revelation 6:1-2).

If you mean Theme Song, it would be:

This, obvs.

Wow, I've thought way too much about this.
Amazing as always Minerva. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Then what I do is check if I have a mistake. Look at the picture I have you carefully and determine what is wrong with you tabs.

Thanks, I figured out the problem and everything should be in order hopefully~​

Status
Not open for further replies.