Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm....... *Thinking about the RP*

What would you guys do if the person your contacting hasn't been online since they joined?
Hunt them down and eat them?

Hm....... *Thinking about the RP*

What would you guys do if the person your contacting hasn't been online since they joined?
I know when I ran similar stuff on a different site, I'd just give them an ultimatum, something like "if I don't get a response before X day, I'm really sorry but I gotta give your spot to someone else." I'm all for being kind, but if they haven't been online in more than a week and it's holding everyone else up, as far as I'm concerned it's their fault for not letting you know they'll be away. ;-;

Granted I've never run a successful RP on this site so maybe people here do it differently.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Normally it depends if it has been over a week since they joined and they gave you no reason for disappearing (at least for most RPs I am in). If its been that long then on average they get removed so it doesn't hold anyone up.

I know when I ran similar stuff on a different site, I'd just give them an ultimatum, something like "if I don't get a response before X day, I'm really sorry but I gotta give your spot to someone else." I'm all for being kind, but if they haven't been online in more than a week and it's holding everyone else up, as far as I'm concerned it's their fault for not letting you know they'll be away. ;-;

Granted I've never run a successful RP on this site so maybe people here do it differently.
Thank you.

Normally it depends if it has been over a week since they joined and they gave you no reason for disappearing (at least for most RPs I am in). If its been that long then on average they get removed so it doesn't hold anyone up.
It has been a week since they joined. I'd imagine they'd got on at some point to see the OOC thread and post at least once.

It has been a week since they joined. I'd imagine they'd got on at some point to see the OOC thread and post at least once.
Have they? If he/she hasn't that's usually not the best sign Though I probably shouldn't say anything since I really want his/her spot

Ah well, I'm still interested as well! Currently stalking this thread (I do stalk things shamelessly I'm gomen), just in case a spot opens. Please tag me if one does, if it's not too much of a bother. Thank you!
Ah! So you are still here. Good.

Have they? If he/she hasn't that's usually not the best sign Though I probably shouldn't say anything since I really want his/her spot
You're not the only one.

@Soli wants to join too.

Maybe I should make it seventeen students.....

You're not the only one.

@Soli wants to join too.

Maybe I should make it seventeen students.....
That would be awesome since well if Soli is going to join it would be impossible for me, again I'm biased on this sooo Not really sure why I used strike through for this..... Bit nervous I guess XD

I actually don't know what an Ultimate Despair SHSL Doctor would do.

Probably like, unleash a catastrophic plague upon humanity or something.

I do know that they would dress in a plague Doctor outfit when they did stuff, though.

That would be awesome since well if Soli is going to join it would be impossible for me, again I'm biased on this sooo Not really sure why I used strike through for this..... Bit nervous I guess XD
Hm..Well, If you and @Soli want to join, I will say this:

We have 6 girls and 9 guys.

I was planning to play a female anyway, so it's not an issue!

Ah, well I prefer to play guys, would this be a problem if I make a him? Also does this mean I can make a CS or..?
As I listed above-we have 9 Guys. I really want to make this even so...that's why I brought it up.

I was planning to play a female anyway, so it's not an issue!
Thank you.

And yes, you two can work on your CS!

Meanwhile I'm talking with our maybe 'Traitor' for the story

Yesha! I'll have a WIP done before work and with luck have him all the way finished tonight~

Status
Not open for further replies.