Dangan Ronpa: The Despair-Inducing Game Brought to

Do you know anything about Dangan Ronpa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is bad now.

Everything has gone downhill for me.

Aww... THEN WHERE ARE WE GOING TO TALK SHIP/EXECUTIONS.

((Tho Dua if I can pm you about sora it'd be gr8)
I still wait for your post in order for Alexis to act.

You can do that, though busy so I won't respond super quick ^^

Why is that?

I haven't been able to sleep for long the past few nights. I'm slightly behind on homework, and I have two large papers due at the end of the week.

I haven't been able to sleep for long the past few nights. I'm slightly behind on homework, and I have two large papers due at the end of the week.
I completely 100% understand. I have a bit over 2 weeks to do/turn in over 100 assignment (you wish I was exaggerating) the amount of stress going through me is just unbelievable. Though I can't give up 2 weeks....only two more and then I'm done. I wish you luck on your homework! Don't give up don't stop even if the last seconds are ticking in!

ALRIGHT FELLOW STUDENTS ROLEPLAYERS LISTEN UP!

@Daz
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva
@Quintessence
@Verite
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart
@Banana-senpai
@Rithas
@Dualnte
@Soli

Just wanted to give a reminder to you all that the IN-Character has been updated for about a week now. As well state until Dana's return her character Chantelle has been given immunity from the game. This post is more of tagging everyone in case they stopped getting notifications Thanks to my hiatus no less. I am in no means to rush anyone as I'm sure everyone's busy at the moment. But it would be appreciated if some posts came in soon.

Thank you and I hope you're having a good day wherever you are =^.^=

tumblr_m1t614JSq21qkpz7co1_500.gif

ALRIGHT FELLOW STUDENTS ROLEPLAYERS LISTEN UP!

@Daz
@Frey
@Norahas
@Moogle-Girl
@Minerva
@Quintessence
@Verite
@Excesmyr
@MiNaGi
@Weisenhart
@Banana-senpai
@Rithas
@Dualnte
@Soli

Just wanted to give a reminder to you all that the IN-Character has been updated for about a week now. As well state until Dana's return her character Chantelle has been given immunity from the game. This post is more of tagging everyone in case they stopped getting notifications Thanks to my hiatus no less. I am in no means to rush anyone as I'm sure everyone's busy at the moment. But it would be appreciated if some posts came in soon.

Thank you and I hope you're having a good day wherever you are =^.^=

tumblr_m1t614JSq21qkpz7co1_500.gif

Happy Finals week to me.

So we're on the next round of reaction posts now? Give me 48 hours or so.

Please kill me. I have four unfinished math papers, and a math final tomorrow.

And I can't finish the math papers tonight.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha... ha... ha...

*Starts weeping*

Please kill me. I have four unfinished math papers, and a math final tomorrow.

And I can't finish the math papers tonight.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha... ha... ha...

*Starts weeping*
I feel you, I do. Today is the last day to turn in all of my homework. If I do not any homework I have yet to turn in is an automatic fail. I have at least 10 test, one research paper and two experiments I need to do. I will not be sleeping tonight T_T

I might or might not have to drop out. I'm so, so, so burnt out. I'm going to be up to my neck in this big big project until the 21st, and I'm out all Christmas... I have something to do on the first three weekends of January, meaning that I have to use weekdays on making the assignments I know I'm going to get. All in all, I just don't know if I can keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.