dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says my mom told me I was special nasir my magic can't stop time and I can move around that's why they knock me out and drained me first. That is why they want Cameron as well as Serena they inherited my gift too.

Cameron says Cassy he purrz louder as he sleeps.

Serena purred louder when he pet her.

Angela says no silly I'm in in love with you tobalth.

Alexander says OK home we go.

Alexandra whimpered as a male wolf was just a few feet away. She backed away turning wolf.

Nasir listened. "Well I knew you were special from the start. You and Alexander both didn't straight up hate me and Raziel." He replied. "But that would make since on the way they attacked. But I'm not sure I follow on the time thing." Nasir said.

Cassandra heard Cameron purr her name and smiled as she was relaxed being with him. "Yes Cam." She replied in a whisper.

Reed continued to pet her.

Tobalth blushed. "I love you too." He replied seeming relieved to her those words.

Ratha smiled and moved up for them to stand to walk back. "Alright. Hope we didn't miss much." She said.

After a bit he noticed Alexandra turn wolf and back up. He began to skim the area for what might be out there. "Um what is it?" He asked as he looked to spot any threat.

she says my mate take the kids and run to a safe spot she stopped time around the wolf he was frozen in time so she could run. Alexandra was ready to fight.

Serena woke up sniffing the air saying its not good reed come on we must go hurry!!!

Angela says tobalth the family is in danger we need to hurry and go now!!!

He says i love you cassy i cannot lose you i could not bare it!!!!

Alexander says yeah well we are in trouble.

Nasir was a bit confused and looked around he wasn't sure were to begin to get the kids. "Um alright..." He said heading off to where he hoped he had seen Cassandra and Cameron go or maybe Tobalth. He really wasn't sure but knew Alexandra was right the kids needed to be taken somewhere safer. "Cassandra, Cameron, Tobalth, Angela, Reed, Serena. Come with me" He called as he went off.

Reed hearing Serena nodded and gave a small sigh. "Yeah I was just about to say the same." He replied not liking how it seemed to be a peaceful moment to once more the feel of danger. "Were should we head I'm not sure toward the others is the best right now." He said.

Tobalth looked at Angela a moment. "Alright." He then shifted to his dragon form once more. "Uh you think flying might be faster?" He asked not sure how else to offer her a ride.

"I love you too Cam. And I don't want you to get killed either." She replied and looked at him. Her ear then seemed to twitch. "Hu Cam we might need to go I think I heard something... And it didn't sound good..." She said not sure what was going on but swore she heard someone growl back where most of their families were.

Ratha hearing him sighed. "I blame whoever miss said that cursed woman's name." She stated with a hirr. She could feel something wrong in the air as if it was evil amuna or essence of some sort. "Bad things usually happen after someone actually says that name..." She commented. "Oh Gwain" Ratha spoke in dragon tongue. She didn't seem to be happy with the change of clam to yet another storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.