Daily Life of The Student Council

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I said caramel as in color. It'll match your skin. And the princess cut brings out your face shape in a better way." Mikan nodded thoughtfully to Fujimoto. However the discussion on the old man went on, she gave her brother a look that seemed to say oh well, then she she gave looked back at Mizushima to listen.

She was taken aback.

"Are you kidding me?!" She stood. "Take the one girl who's a most likely prey out in the open? Are you freaking kidding me? Okay, given he's a good guy, that's chill an' all. But hell, if he's some kind of rapist, well, we might as well sell her." Mikan folded her arms and sat back down impatiently. "If we're going by that, I suggest Fujimoto-he's a runner. Well, aren't you? Or was it another Fujimoto." She turned to him. "But you know, I'm not meaning for any bait being laid out. I'm all against that. We should just investigate." She shrugged at Mizushima. "It's safest."

"And that's why I should seduce him!" Kasumi shrieked. Suddenly her phone rang playing a song that screamed obscenities every five seconds. Kasumi grabbed the phone, flipping it open, "Hello? What? Seriously? That's awesome!" She shrieked. She hung up, grabbed her things and sped out the door. "SEE YOU GUYS! I'M WITHDRAWING FROM SCHOOL AND GOING TO LIVE WITH MY SISTER IN PARIS! AT LEAST THEY'LL APPRECIATE MY BOSOM!" And with that, Kasumi/Katsuo Fujimoto was gone.

--

"The fuc--You've gotta be kidding me!" Alyss gasped at the sudden departure of the Vice President. "She wasn't even here for an hour!" The President threw up her hands and grabbed the stack of Student Council applications, flipping through the vice president files until she found the second runner up to Kasumi. "I guess he'll be taking over then..." She grumbled, glowering at the now empty Vice president desk. "Does anyone know how to get in contact with Hidenoshita Tatsuo?"

Tatsuo walked through the hallway with his head down. Never had he been so humiliated in his life when he found out that he lost the Vice President position to a god damn crossdresser.

"What am I missing...? I'm already the top of my class, I'm popular with a lot of girls ((not true)), and I have a very attractive pair of glasses that gives off an aura of superiority and leadership... What could be wrong with everyone's heads that made them think that having a crossdresser for a Vice President would benefit the student council? Hell, that bastard would just talk about his nonexistent bosom. Maybe... Maybe I should crossdress too? Everyone's gonna love a crossdressing megane for sure!"

Tatsuo kept thinking to himself after being so depressed about not receiving the position. He was on his way to the Student Council room just to take a peek. He was hoping to find a cute clumsy megane who wants to take her work seriously but couldn't because she was clumsy, then he will save the day by picking up the files she dropped then pushing his glasses to reflect the light from the sunlight like an epic bishounen, but losing the position to a crossdresser wouldn't make that possible.

Just a few doors away from the Student Council room, he saw the door fly open. Out came a familiar person who he resented wholeheartedly, who seemed to be running like an excited little boy who can't wait to buy his new toy, or an excited teenage girl who just found out that her favorite shoes were on sale. She kept chanting 'Paris! Paris!' like some crazed girl. That can only mean one thing...
He ran as fast as he can to the Student Council room and slammed the door open.

"*pant*... *pant*... was... was that... the 'former'... Student Council... Vice President... just now...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"No-Yes! I'm fine. I just um, its nothing." Rineto was jamming the power button as hard as he could. Come on... Turn off turn off turn off! I can't let anyone, especially Karina-Senpai know what just happened. At last the green light blinked out and he let out a sigh of relief. He hoped no one had figured out his recent shenanigan. He turned his computer back on, and attempted his search once more, this time, he made sure to be very specific. That actually had a fifty fifty chance of making things worse for him

Rineto was completely oblivious to the whole scenario, and when he noticed that the Vice Presidnt was gone, and a new student stood in the door way panting he knew he hadn't the slightest clue what to say. So, he just went back to searching completely shrugging the thing off, disappearing in front of the worlds eyes once more.

Karina stared at Rineto curiously but then laughed and payed more attention to the meeting.

"Wha... What? No. I am not being bait. I agree, it's just wrong!" Karina giggled at her thought and continued, "But I will talk to him if we go that route. I think investigating is the best option. And if he does end up being a total perv, then Mikan-chan can go and kick his butt!" She tilted her head a little to the side then picked up a manga. Indicating her opinion on the subject was done.

She hardly noticed when Kasumi left the room, Karina was in her little zone. One where she would hardly notice anything because she was involved emotionally by her manga. At least when reading she is quiet... When she plays video games and she goes into her "zone" she has a tendency to talk to the video game and sometimes even yell at it. It sure made her look crazy when she played video games.

Alyss raised her eyebrows in surprise when a boy suddenly burst into the room asking about Kasumi the damnable deserter. "Yes, it was. Why do you ask?" She inquired, folding her hands under her chin. Her eyes were trying to place the guy's face, she knew that she had seen him before but where?
To Karina and Kisaragi the elder she sighed and curled her lip in irritation, "Fine. How about we stalk him then? Or dress a guy as a girl?" Never mind the fact that the second option had just been in the room less than five minutes ago!

Tatsuo was utterly confused, and a little pissed. First of all, he had no idea what they're talking about. What's this about... baiting an old perv? Is some old pervert terrorizing the school or something?
Second of all... what happened to the Vice President position? He couldn't've just gotten what he wished for like *poof*, it's just too much of a coincidence. Like when a new roleplayer joins a roleplay late and he has to replace a spot taken by an NPC.

"...Uhm... So... Who, exactly, is the Vice President now?" Tatsuo asked.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Alyss still had no clue who the dude was or why this kid was even in the room, but she figured there was no harm in answering him. "Fujimoto-san's replacement would naturally be the second runner up for the vice president position. And that would be," She paused a she rechecked the name on the VP application papers. "Hidenoshita Tatsuo. However I have no clue where he is so for now, we'll just put a cardboard cut out with a smiley face in his place." she aid, getting up to fish something out from behind the file cabinet. It was a dusty cardboard cut out of some popular anime character. Why is this thing in here anyway...

Reactions: Accelerator
"Oh Hen-gane?" Mikan said, looking up in realization. She never really knew Hidenoshita's full name as they had only been recently classmates. There was their freshman year too, but that was back in her yankee years when she was barely present and when she was, she'd get detention. She can only remember people by a unique feature and had nicknamed most of the student body. Her brother is the only other person who knew the list of nicknames. Hidenoshita happened to be Hen-gane.

"Mizuchin, that's Hidenoshita there." She said, gesturing to the bespectacled lad who had just come in. "That's you, isn't it, Hen-gane? Or is it another Hidenoshita..."

"...Hen-gane?"

Tatsuo looked at Kisaragi Mikan with disgust. She used to act like a rebellious delinquent who always got into trouble, but even if she toned it down, Tatsuo still hated her. If it's one thing Tatsuo hates, it's rule-breaking delinquents. Now she goes on and calls him a pervert in glasses.

"Well, yeah, I'm Hidenoshita Tatsuo—Wait a second, how could you not have recognized me?!"

Tatsuo turned his attention to the President. Sure, he was happy that he got the position of Vice President; albeit by default. But for the President to not recognize her fellow students... Especially someone like Tatsuo! He could've sworn he's popular enough to be recognized by his glasses alone ((not true)), so what gives?
He walked over to the Vice President table, took the anime cardboard cut out by the neck, dropped it on the floor, and stepped on its face repeatedly.

"How dare you compare Hidenoshita Tatsuo to this... mediocre character?!"

"Because he seems to have perfect vision, Hen-gane." Mikan smirked mockingly. "But I guess four eyes are better than two for you to be in the Student Council."

She wished Fujimoto would come back. Even if it was for half a minute, he seemed to be a more promising co-member. Besides, Hidenoshita's existence is utterly distracting. [No, Fujimoto's flamboyant antics weren't.] "Ja, Mizuchin. Do we need more people or do we start investigating?"

"Yes!" Alyss crowed, ignoring the fact that Hidenoshita had smashed a perfectly good cardboard cut out that they could have used to prank people. "To the courtyard! Kisaragi 1, grab one of your weapons just in case! Don't act like you don't have a bat hidden somewhere on your person, I know you do!" Alyss stated, venturing to give the Disciplinary Chairman a quick poke, before dashing out of the room.

In the hallway, Alyss skid to a stop, remembering that she needed to let the principal know what they were doing. She backtracked past the Student Council room and to the Principal's office, where instead of an open door like he had promised--

"Students, you can always come to me, for I have an open door policy!"

--There was a note that said 'Yes. Do whatever.'

Alyss rolled her eyes, and continued on to the courtyard, before remember that she should probably say something to the knew VP, so she poked her head back into the council room. "Oh yeah, Hidenoshita, welcome to the council! Sorry for not recognizing you, you kinda blend into the background. If you need to be caught up on what we're doing just ask Kisaragi 1, since you guy seem to be getting along like an old married couple! Anyway, let's go guys!"

Touya turned to his sister with an amused smile. "Weren't you going out with both Itoshiki-sensei?" he asked her with a chuckle. Amused by her sister's weird taste in men.

He turned to the new Vice-President with a smile. "Hidenoshita-senpai, welcome to the team." he said to the other. "I'm glad to meet Micchi's Hen-gane. You don't mind that we call you that, ne? It's interesting."

He walked ahead of the others and turned around. "...what are we waiting for exactly?" he asked them. Pulling his little book of "things", he flipped through a few pages. "I really just needed a description." he muttered, a little saddened his little book wasn't of use at all.

"Hen-gane, Micchi, we should get going." he told them with a frown. "I'm due to collect my candy fees from the girls for dinner." He gave a small giggle. "They get so disappointed when I don't appear. Maybe I shouldn't..." He trailed of, thinking of ways to earn more money.

Momentarily forgetting where he was.

Reactions: Banana-senpai

Toshiro walked with an irritated look on his face as half a dozen men flanked him on each side. Being the heir to the Keiheitai Yakuza Faction, his father deemed it necessary that he be guarded at all times. When someone sees him for the first time, one could already see that he has an intimidating aura about him with his serious look and the authoritative way he walks. But couple that with 6 beefy guys with swords and Uzi's strapped to their waists and you get the whole Student Body cowering in fear at the mere site of you. That is the exact reason why he insisted that extra protection isn't necessary. However, based on experience, he knew that once his father made up his mind, there was no changing it.

And so the very people who were intended to be his protection, ended up to be the reason of his frustrations. It took almost an entire hour to convince the security guard to allow the armed men to enter the premises and even then, he had to order the Yakuza members to empty the chambers of their guns and surrender their magazines to the security personnel. This resulted to him arriving late at the Student Council room and....

"There's no one here..." He muttered absently. He entered the room and noticed that there was activity there not too long ago as evidenced by...

"Who the hell threw this piece of cardboard on the floor? That's against the rules." He said in disgust. What's worse was one of them was a Student Council member. Clearly, whoever discarded the cardboard in such a reckless manner wasn't deserving of the position. "I have to give whoever did this a piece of my mind. But first thing's first, I have to find the others." He mused.

Leaving the room, he beckoned his henchmen to follow suit. However, since he disliked wasting time, he left the room in the most unconventional of fashions as he dove out of the window overlooking the President's table, curled in midair and landed safely on the ground in a rolling fashion. A smirk could be seen on his face as he noticed that his henchmen weren't about to try to do the same and instead, will be taking the long way back down via the stairs.

"Guess I could lose them for the time-being." Toshiro thought when something caught his gaze... A crumpled piece of paper. Based on the paper's position and its trajectory, it must have come from... "Ohohoho... So even the newly-elected President is a rule breaker." He picked up the piece of paper and smoothed the paper to ensure that it really belonged to the President. There, he confirmed that it was her handwriting but was astounded with the eccentricity of her speech.

From the corner of his eye, he saw the President herself, followed by some other people, which he assumed to be other Student Council members. With a triumphant grin on his face, Toshiro marched towards their direction and greeted them, particularly the president.

"I assume you lot are the Student Council. Please forgive my tardiness as my companions have made it extremely difficult to arrive earlier than expected. My name is Toshiro Isokawa and I'll be your Vice Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee from now on." He greeted politely... until he saw. "Miku-chan? Holy Geezus, how the heck did you become Student Council? Well I better keep you in check.." He asked in a surprised yet fairly amused manner.

Toshiro's expression shifted once again to his formal and serious one when he came face to face with the President.

"Iincho, is this piece of paper yours? I recognize your handwriting in it... Don't you know that Chapter VII Article VIII of the Student Handbook states that "Acts of Littering and Vandalism are deeply discouraged and prohibited. Should any Disciplinary Committee member catch anyone violating this rule, he/she is entitled to pass judgment as he/she sees fit."" He warned before sighing tiredly and delivering a gentle karate chop to the President's head.

" You get away with a warning this time, Ms. President. But the next time I see you littering, I won't be as lenient." He told her nonchalantly before eyeing the others. "In relation to this, I found a discarded piece of cardboard inside the Student Council Room. Whoever discarded that piece of cardboard, please raise your hand. If you come clean now, maybe you'll get away with a warning too." He chided.

"To the courtyard! Kisaragi 1, grab one of your weapons just in case! Don't act like you don't have a bat hidden somewhere on your person, I know you do!"

"Eeh, Mizuchin." She said to the President when she was poked. She did an exaggerated pout and said, "Friggin' bats are goddamn child's play."

"Weren't you going out with both Itoshiki-sensei?"

Mikan was surprised by her brother's teasing. "Yes there's Nocchan and Mikkon. It's. Not. Like-urghh." Mikan messed her short but flighty brown hair which simply fell back in place. She did the same to her brother's similar hair. "That was sooo freshman year, Yacchan. Forget it."

"Oh yeah, Hidenoshita, welcome to the council! Sorry for not recognizing you, you kinda blend into the background. If you need to be caught up on what we're doing just ask Kisaragi 1, since you guy seem to be getting along like an old married couple! Anyway, let's go guys!"

"Hen-gane, Micchi, we should get going. I'm due to collect my candy fees from the girls for dinner.They get so disappointed when I don't appear. Maybe I shouldn't..."

She followed her brother out, muttering something about glasses, stupid, and married couple as she casually swung her arm over his shoulders again. Then she let him go, pulling out a bag of half-crushed cookies from her pocket and handing them to her brother. "Eat. You'll need the energy."

"Oi Hen-gane. Hurry the hell up." She grumpily added to the other. She began putting on her fingerless glove then stopped.

"Miku-chan? Holy Geezus, how the heck did you become Student Council? Well I better keep you in check.."

"For the gazillionth time Iso-baka. It's Mikan." She growled at the other member of the Disciplinary Committee. "And don't you lecture Mizuchin when you know armed men are not allowed on campus-it's in the rules too! And for being tardy. Geez, check yourself."

Reactions: Boss Megu
"Heh, How stupid of me to forget Chapter VI Article I. I could have at least reduce the number to 3 and have them carry Wooden Swords instead. " He mused while smiling appreciatively at Mikan. "Thanks a lot Miku-chan. At least I could convince my father to take it easy with the bodyguards with that." He added.

"Now what are you all doing outside? And would someone be kind enough to brief me about the meeting?" He asked quizzically.

" Seriously why did those guys bring so much ammo..." he muttered under his breath.

Touya stared at the boy across them with a bored polite smile and munched on his sister's half crushed cookies. "So this is the Yakuza brat in your class" he mentioned. "He doesn't seem...much." he told his sister with a shared look.

"And it really is against the rules to bring weapons in campus, senpai." he said with a bright smile. "Micchi, can we go investigate now? I'd rather not stay in school after sunset, you know how I get lost."

Pulling his black book out and quickly paused. Turning to his sister with a scary face, he gave her a heavy look. "I...don't have data on him except he's a Yakuza heir, he's a gamer and a closet otaku." he told her. "...we need more...DATA."

He turned to the other with a sudden pleasant smile. "Please don't forget I'm here, senpai." he said as the other talked to his sister. "Her name is Mikan and we're trying to investigate on an old man in campus." he told the senior with a bright smile.

"If he's a pervert, he's all yours~♥"

"Ah so you're a stalker? Well if my memory serves me right, You are the Secretary. Nice to meet you, Miku-chan's Otouto Now for your nickname... hmm... Yato-kun sounds nice!" He beamed at him. "As for bringing weapons, I've heard that there's going to be a Kendo Club sometime in the future. Based on the information I've gathered, the paperwork for it is currently being processed but once that's settled, club members will be allowed to bring Kendo Sticks and Wooden Swords. For the time being, I could order my men to surrender their weapons to the security personnel but they are still to accompany me in and out of school premises... At least those were my father's orders. " He stated calmly as he observed the other members.

"And I may have yet another valid reason to bring my subordinates here. They could be of help to the Disciplinary Committee in terms of enforcing the rules and beefing up the security of the campus. Though we are still unsure of this old man's innocence, one can never be too careful."

Alyss let out a screech of surprise when this new guy--The Disciplinary Vice Chairman apparently-- freaking karate chopped her head! "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" She shrieked, clawing at the air between them, not really hitting anything but doing her best to keep him away from her.

"And yeah what Kisaragi 1 and Kisaragi 2 said! And another thing!" Alyss took a moment to compose herself, smoothing her uniform and her hair which a certain someone had ruined with a damned karate chop!

"And another thing," She began, though a lot calmer than before. "This is a high school, not a prison or the damn feudal era. We don't need your creepy henchmen to enforce anything for us, understand? I understand that you're like a yankee prince or something, so they probably have to follow you or they'll have to commit seppuku, but don't you dare use them to enforce anything!" She finished, ending her mini-speech with a yell.

"Hai hai!" He said cheerfully. "Well that defeats the purpose of them being here. I have actually much to thank you for. Now maybe can convince my father that they are STRICTLY NOT allowed on campus." He fished out a mini recorder from his pocket and waved it triumphantly. "Finally. Freedom!" He muttered as the half eozen Yakuza members finally located him. One of them approached him and bowed respectfullly.

"Young master, please forgive our foolishness. We have left you for 5 minutes because we are not skilled enough to jump outside windows and land safely! Only by decapitating me will my honor be restored." He shouted out loud, much to Toshiro's dismay. He smiled awkwardly at the henchman and tossed the recorder at him.

"It's fine, really.Though I will no longer require your services anymore as I have confirmed that your mere presence in this school poses a threat to the entire Student Body. You've pacified the rival groups, right? So it means that I no longer need bodyguards protecting me 24/7. Besides, what good was all hat training if you couldn't even trust in my skills." He replied before dismissing the yakuza members.

"Now that that's taken care off, we can resume our Investigation. Iinchoo, Miku-chan, Yato-kun, Arigatou Gozaimasu!" Hebowed to the 3 of them respectfully out of gratitude. For the first time in years, he could finally act without constantly being monitored by his subordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.