Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
"GAH!" Tatsuo exclaimed. "Wh-Who the hell are YOU?!"

Who IS this kid?! It didn't matter if he had glasses on, he's just downright creepy! How long has he been there?!

"Listen here kid, the Student Council is here for a very important mission! We are an elite team of students bent to destroy all evil in this school. We have no time for your games!"

As he said that, a little blood dripped from his nose. Tatsuo wiped it off as quickly as possible so as not to destroy his epic image.

"Afterlife my ass, psh, really. How childish could one get?" Tatsuo muttered under his breath, completely disregarding the fact that he had a big collection of anime and megane figurines at home.

"Yeah, you guys do that, I'll be sure to make a record of your achievements". Rineto wasn't paying much attention to that last part, he was too focused on his current goal. However, enough about my job, I know that you at least had an out of body experience. Really, It's a miracle you survived at all after such a merciless attack. Now tell me, did you see a light? Perhaps it was more of a field. Would you say you were heading towards Heaven? Hell? Purgatory? Perhaps you were linked to our plane, that is why you remain here today. I envy you good sir. I'd give anything to see what you have seen... Anything but my life." Well that would make things difficult now wouldn't it?

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"G-Get off me!" Rineto's starting to be uncomfortably close to Tatsuo. "All I saw was red, alright?! I didn't even remember the rest of what happened..." Of course, Tatsuo was lying. He remembered everything clearly. He remembered how painful it all was, how his life flashed before his eyes, how his consciousness started to fade away slowly. The she-beast was far too strong for her own good. It was enough to make him cry.

Then he snapped back to reality and he was still facing ghost boy far too close to him.

"Well? What are you still doing here? I already answered your question! Now scram!"

The Polite Serial Killer

Oh screw it-- I-I mean forget it! Momma always said that if I wanted something I had to take the chance! With a loud strangled yell, the old man lunged at the blue eyed girl with brown ringlets, knife in hand. "Pl-please allow me to stab your luxurious flesh!" He screeched as he dashed towards her.

"What the...?!" Karina exclaimed a she suddenly became the center of attention. Why did he want to kill her? After all she had tried so hard to be invisible to his eyes.

As the guy rushed towards her Karina was frozen for a second before she realized, he was a polite serial killer. Karina quickly stepped aside of the man and rushed around behind him. All the while thinking in video game terms,
'Side button, dodge, run faster by tapping A and pressing forward. Turn around to face the back of the man, back button.'

"I'm sorry. But I didn't give you permission to stab me. Now did? Thank you for complimenting me, but I would rather not be bleeding. I mean, if that's alright. My school uniform is kind of important and I don't want to buy another one. You know what I mean? And also, I don't like hospitals. Though sometimes death sounds like a grand adventure, I think I'm rather to young for it. You can understand that, can't you?"
Karina tried to sound polite and confident, she wasn't sure if asking the killer not to kill her would work or not. But she figured it was worth the shot, after all she wasn't sure if she would be able to dodge anything else. Now he was closer to her and just running out to the side would take longer since she exerted energy to dodge the first attack.

• Love
The Polite Serial Killer

A beautiful dodge from an even more beautiful creature! He couldn't wait to-- Wait, what? She said no? The old man froze in his tracks. He was at a loss. He had thought she would just scream and he would do the deed. Or at least maybe she would say 'yes'? Although that was highly unlikely. But 'no'? What was he supposed to do with 'no'? And he need permission on top of that? Oh dear! He hadn't even thought of asking for permission! Dang it! He should have done that right off the bat! Now what was he going to do? He had revealed his true intentions and without being able to cut up the lovely blue eyed creature!
Oh! But there was the foreigner!
The old man turned to the blonde haired girl extending his rusty and jagged knife in her direction, "Might I--

- -

Alyss let out a screech of fear and leaped behind Kisaragi 1. "Gyaaa! Kisaragi get him! Isokawa use your Yakuza ninjutsu or something! Just get this creeper out of here!" She cried, cowering behind the disciplinary chair. It wasn't her proudest moment, but Alyss didn't have any useful fighting skills and usually just took off at high speed when she was in danger. But since she couldn't do that now, she did the next best thing and hid behind Kisaragi the elder.

Reactions: Accelerator
Mikan saw through the killer's persona now. She grinned, amused. He hesitated out of Rin's speech? Really? This guy's too far gone.

"There, there, Mizuchin." Mikan said with a relaxed sigh. "I'm sorry sir, killers are not allowed to hurt the students in this city. It's super inconvenient. And really, blood is kinda hard to clean up." She was playing now, provoking him. It was the stupid thing to do, but sometimes Mikan's logic doesn't follow the norms.

In the blink of an eye, Mikan had subdued the killer and his knife fell on the dusty ground with a dull thud. She sat comfortably on the killer's back while she kept him from moving in that bizzare position only a gymnast could probably escape from. "Geez, Touya washed my skirt nicely, I don't want it dusty."

"Yakuza Ninjutsu? Ok first of all, it doesn't work that way. Secondly, leave it to me." However, he was too slow to realize that Mikan had already taken care of the problem. Geezus that girl always likes to get every piece of the action, leaving none for him. He had to admit that he was very irritated but he knew that the situation was too serious to instigate their competition.

"Geez, Mi-chan. You should save me some of the action next time. I also need to build up my reputation aa the Demonic Vice-Chairman." He said in a rather playful than serious manner

He reached into his pocket and brought out his handkerchief and his phone. Toshiro then used to piece of cloth to pick up the knife, ensuring that the serial killer's fingerprints remain on the handle while he called the police.

Toshiro then regarded Touya before speaking to him "Touya-kun, I believe that cctv camera captured everything. If you would be so kind to ask the security office to give you the footage or at least a copy of it, that would be quite a big help to putting this scum bag away for a long time" He said to him politely as he pointed to a nearby security camera overlooking the entire area they currently were.

"Hey." Mikan said dangerously, standing up with one foot right on the killer's back where she sat as Touya raised his eyebrows at Isokawa. "Excuse me, senpai. I am not-"

"Who do you think you are to order my brother?!" Mikan said, still stepping on the killer. It wasn't at all a calm stance. Touya rolled his eyes discreetly (no one noticed). He touched her arm and called her softly. She looked at him and he shook his head. Mikan huffed and tossed her short hair as Touya continued caimly, meeting Isokawa's eyes with a cold and unfriendly gaze. "I don't need a copy of it. The police should get the footage from the one in charge of the school's surveillance. I'm not authorized to handle classified information."

It was Mikan's turn to raise an eyebrow. Touya refusing to handle classified data? That's new. Probably, he's being careful around Mizushima.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Karina-Senpai!" No one noticed as Rineto tried to help his crush. Thankfully no one noticed. him fail utterly as he fell on his face. Of course it seemed she did not need him. "That's my Karina-Senpai..." He slowly receded back into hiding in plain sight He grabbed his cell phone and phoned the police. "Yeah we have a Polite Serial Killer here on campus. No I am not joking, he literally asked politely if he could kill one of us. Okay, thanks... Bye." They should be here soon.

"Shut it, Miku. This isn't a personal matter. This is a very serious one. We don't want this thug to get out of prison quickly. I am just ensuring everyone's safety. I know you hate me to the core for some reason but now is not the time for our childish squabbles" Toshiro snapped before walking away. It seemed that co-existing with these individuals would be harder than he thought. Before he was out of Touya's earshot, he gave him one last order. "Then just tell them about the cameras. It would help a lot to bringing this man to justice." He shouted.

For the first time, he noticed Rineto's presence. He gave him a warm smile before handing the handkerchief containing the user's weapon and fingerprints on it. "Make sure the police get this." He ordered before leaving. "And for what it's worth... Welcome to the Student Council" Toshiro said as his parting words.

Last edited:
Mikan was surprised and of course, annoyed. Why's this guy being so childish?, That was the first in mind, but she blurted, "What the f-!" She stopped when Touya tugged on her sleeve.

"Senpai, I repeat." Touya said, his tone was polite. "The police know what they're doing. We don't have to put our nose in their business any further than providing them this man and his weapon and answering their questions. My sister doesn't mean to make it personal."

"I was not!" She threw her arms and indignantly growled as she looked at Touya. The two had a quiet exchange by their eyes. She said nothing more, folding her arms and digging her heel harder on the man under her feet.

"I guess that's all there is to it." Touya spoke, not letting go of his sister's sleeve, feeling provoked again, too. "Kaichou, I think one should alert the head teacher or the vice principal." He looked at Mizushima from where he stood. It's basic protocol to alert school authorities, before the local authorities. He mentally scolded no one in particular, so he put it on himself. "I could do that for you."

"Or we could wait because I think Vice Principal isn't as slow on the uptake as Principal is." Mikan said. "Rin-chan, you okay? And oh. Umi-kun? Did you just catch up or did you note everything?" She was genuinely surprised by his reappearance.

For an unknown number of minutes, Toshiro wandered the school aimlessly. He didn't know what bothered at all but something deep inside was wrong, as if the weigh of the entire world was dropped on his chest. He was not a stranger to it though. The feeling of being feared... hated... misunderstood.... alone. That was practically one of the reasons why he hated the Yakuza. It brought him more sorrow than good.

Even if he has practically memorized every rule in the handbook, it seems that he always screws up at implementing them. In all honesty, he didn't want to join the Disciplinary Committee in the first place. However, it was the only position that could make him implement the rules... Rules that were established for the greater good of all. After what happened in that one fateful day, he had sworn to obey and implement the rules so that nobody else would suffer that tragic fate.

During his wandering, he came across the Vice-Principal's office. He then remembered what happened earlier and decided that it's best to report what happened in the courtyard. After knocking 3 times, he opened the door and saw an old woman sitting behind a work desk that was filled with mountains of paperwork.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. My name is Toshiro Isokawa and I'm the newly appointed Vice Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. I would just like to report an attempted Homicide that took place in the courtyard a while ago. There were no injured students and the Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee and the other members of the Student Council have already subdued the Serial Killer." Toshiro said before bowing and leaving. He then went to the School's rooftop where he decided to lie down and take a nap. Since he just ruined what would have been his reputation as an avid follower of the rules, breaking them a little would do minimal damage to further degrade his reputation.

Vice Principal Masami Kita

"Wh-what?!" VP Masami shrieked, leaping out of her chair and speeding down the hall as fast as someone wearing a kimono could. As she ran she dialed first the school security, then the local authorities. She completely ignored the fact that she should probably let the Principal know too, but he was a flipping idiot who would only make matters worse.

As Masami exited the school, and took in the site before her, the loud blaring sounds of police sirens filled the courtyard, as about ten officers swarmed the area, gently pushing the student council members back and roughly cuffing and shoving the old man into a cruiser.

When the police had completely cleared out with the killer, Masami turned to the student council. Oh how she wanted to smile and give them a huge thumbs up and maybe treat them to some fancy desert! But if she did, they would think she was a joker and become insubordinate little shits!

So instead, she gave them a nod and said, "Good job, Student Council. Mizushima-san type up your report of this incident tomorrow and place it on my desk. Don't forget to give your historian a copy." And with that, she stalked away.

- -

E P I S O D E 2

"I can't believe we didn't get a prize! Or a medal from the mayor! Or at least a piece of chocolate! We stopped a murdered for God's sakes!" Alyss ranted and raved and she paced back and forth in front of her desk. She completely banished the large fact that she hadn't done anything to stop anybody. In fact she had done the complete opposite and cowered behind Kisaragi 1 and yelled at Yakuza Prince to take action. Even Hale-san had done something! And everyone else had stood their ground...Speaking of the everyone...

"That's it! Since no one received an award, I-- Your president, Mizushima Alyss-- will award you with--" She really should have checked her bags to see if she had anything 'prize worthy'. But she couldn't back down now after making such a fuss.

Scrabbling through her bag, she withdrew eight items; A piece of string, a blue button, a cough drop, a piece of paper with a heart drawn on it, an shoe string, a pen, a broken ruler and a hair tie. "Hn...Good enough." She said to herself before turning around and tossing the items (respectively) at the council members in rank order. Vice president, treasurer, secretary, historian, social chair, chairman of the dc, and vc chairman of the dc.
She gave them a nod, and what she hoped was a 'proud' smile, "You have been rewarded. No need for thanks. It should be I, that thanks you." And with that, she plopped down into her chair, and began shuffling through the stack of papers on her desk.

- -
Fujimoto-- They had taken to calling themselves that-- was sitting in the principal's office, filling out form after form, while their 'mother' stood behind them watching their every move. How dare she suddenly burst into their life and stop them from dropping out of school and going to Paris and eating escargot and drinking wine every day from dusk till dawn!? The nerve of some people!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Tatsuo picked up the piece of string with two fingers.

"...You're kidding, right?" He said, completely disregarding the fact that he did absolutely nothing significant to capture the old bastard.

I was the one who subdued him with telekinesis so that Mikan could capture him more easily! Yeah right, like they'd believe that. He just sighed and leaned back on his chair.

"The student council asks for no rewards, nor recognition. We are here to do our jobs and protect the peace and harmony of the school. Is that not enough of a reward for us?" He said as he threw the piece of string in the trash and as he pushed his glasses to intentionally reflect the light with.

Hehehe! That sounded so mature and leaderly! he thought, still disregarding the fact that he did absolutely nothing significant to capture the old bastard. On top of that, he was beaten up for being falsely accused of peeping... Some talent that turned out to be.

Touya looked at the cough drop and gave Mizushima a pleasant smile. "Thank you, Kaichou. We owe it to your leadership. And we did appear in the papers, if that matters to any of you."

"Mizuchin!" Mikan said happily as she took the pen. She may be quite a brute, but she was pretty easy to please with the kind gestures that she rarely gets. She tackled Mizushima with a bone crushing hug and clapped the president's shoulders, beaming. She also took the hair tie which went to no one. "I'm going to keep this forever as a token of our friendship! We're friends right-of course we are."

Mikan excitedly tested the pen on her palm. It doesn't write.

• Love
"President is this like a confession or something?..." Rineto laughed awkwardly as he was handed his scrap of paper. No matter, he needed to save that report about yesterday. Speaking of which...

"President, did you ever send me that report on the events of yesterday's meeting? I kind of need to save that to files. It's nice to have a few back ups just in case. You didn't forget about it did you?"

In truth, Rineto was hoping he could do the report himself. He always did enjoy that. He could make jokes to himself, and such.

Touya took Mikan's hand as she struggled to make the pen write on it. Any more scratchings and it's sure to make her bleed. Apparently, she has a pretty high threshold for pain. She gave Touya a sad look. He nodded.

"President, we've come today to tell you formally that we will be pulling out from school for an indefinite amount of time." Touya spoke calmly. He tugged on Mikan's hand when she attempted to write on the nearest desk, still not giving up on the pen. "Our father is..." The siblings' eyes met as Touya struggled with the term.

"He's a scientist. A researcher." Mikan nodded matter-of-factly to Mizushima. "Well, a certain group of researchers are interested in his work so he flew off. He's doing really well there, so he wants us to follow there with our mom."

They were certainly downplaying the fact that they were the children of the renown Dr. Satoshi Kisaragi, a nuclear scientist and Dr. Shoko Kisaragi, a geneticist.

"We don't really know when we'll be back." Mikan said, looking at the pen, unable to face the council. "But it was nice working with all of you."

"Indeed." Touya nodded to the group and finally to Mizushima. "We're really sorry to leave on such a short notice, we wanted to spend our last day here like normal." He held up the cough drop with a pleasant smile. "I think it'll come in handy on the plane."

Mikan hugged Mizushima. "Thanks for everything, Mizuchin."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikan took Touya's Customs Form as he relaxed on his seat and gazed out the window. She put her form on top and began filling it out with the pen in her hand carry bag.

"Wait, isn't that...?" Touya began, pointing to the pen.

"Oh!" Mikan looked at the pen. "See, it works!"

• Love
Toshiro gladly received the broken ruler from Mizushima. Even if it was practically useless at it's current state, he was still glad he received it even though he had practically done nothing to subdue the serial killer yesterday. He couldn't help but see some sort of symbolism between him and the ruler: Just there for show but practically useless.

"I do somewhat agree with what the Vice-President said. We swore an oath of responsibility to this school the moment we ran for our respective positions. It is not necessary to receive such gifts when one does his/her duties." He told Mizushimi while he leaned on a corner near the vending machine. He regarded the Vice-President afterwards before going to his trashbin nd picking up the piece of string that the President gave him.

"However, our President has gave us these gifts and it is only right to treasure them. They may not look much, but this is a symbol of the Student Council's bonds. We must treasure them at all costs because these items are not only gifts, they have sentimental value... And they serve as memories." He calmly said before returning the piece of string to Tatsuo.

What shocked him however was the fact that the Kisaragi siblings are pulling out of the School, much less, the student council. He couldn't help but blame himself for shouting and getting angry at Mikan yesterday when he was entirely at fault for what had happened. And now he didn't even get to set things right. With a tired sigh, he fished out a 100 yen coin from his pocket and put it into the vending machine. Then he selected a root beer, the beverage he always drinks when he's depressed.

Last edited:
Tatsuo really wanted to get rid of that piece of string. All the other 'rewards' the others got were either more useful or more meaningful than a damn piece of string. Heck, even a shoe string might come in handy as a spare!
But after what Toshiro had told him, about this 'reward' serving as a sort of memento... he couldn't help but feel bad for the piece of string. After all, not only did he not do anything about the incident yesterday, he even had the nerve to make such an inappropriate remark towards Mikan. Speaking of which...

...Shit. I hope she doesn't hold a grudge on me all the way abroad for making that remark... At that moment, Tatsuo was a little more concerned about that than his long-time classmate leaving for an indefinite time. Then he realized how selfish that sounded.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid, Tatsuo repeated to himself. He really wanted to see the siblings off, and apologize to Mikan for saying such a thing out loud, but all he could do was stay quiet and contemplate on how stupid he is. Nonetheless, it is but a single event within the Student Council and it must not hinder the continuous spinning of its gears and wheels, else the entire machine might just stop working at all. Tatsuo doesn't even care if that previous sentence gets him sued for plagiarism.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.