Daily Life of The Student Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatsuo didn't know what happened between the time they were in the Student Council room and when the new kid arrived. Did he black out? Or maybe his memory was taken from him? Since when did the setting change?!
It can only mean one thing...
They're in an anime and a 'time skip' just happened!
No... that's impossible... maybe he's just really tired from everything that's happened this day. Yeah, that's it...
Apparently they've been stalking the old pervert for quite some time now. And apparently the Vice Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee just arrived...
Tatsuo's happy about him having his body guards off his back and all, but he just realized that he's also looking for the one who left the cardboard cut out on the floor.
...Shimatta! Tatsuo thought in an exaggerated tone. Perhaps if no one ever mentions it, they'll forget all about it.

No no no! It's near the Vice President table! How could they possibly forget about it?! He thought out loud. Then he realized he was worrying about something insignificant. Now, on to more pressing matters...

hidenori1_3956.jpg

"..Why are you guys calling each other by nicknames?! Mizuchin, Yacchan, Micchi, Yato-kun, Miku-chan, Iso-baka, and more importantly, Hen-gane! It's utterly confusing!"

It was at that moment that he totally forgot that they were stalking an old pervert.

"And why the hell are we even stalking this old pervert? I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!"

The time skip affected him the most... or maybe it's because Nen fell asleep and he has no idea what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So this is the Yakuza brat in your class. He doesn't seem...much."

"All bark and no bite, that Iso-baka." She chuckled. She knew he wasn't at all like that, she just felt like mocking him for never saying her name correctly.

"Micchi, can we go investigate now? I'd rather not stay in school after sunset, you know how I get lost."

"Ah~ don't sweat the small stuff. Neechan and you will go home together." There it was again, the sudden sweet gentleness in demeanor. It seemed to come only to her brother and a select few.

"Ah so you're a stalker? Well if my memory serves me right, You are the Secretary. Nice to meet you, Miku-chan's Otouto Now for your nickname... hmm... Yato-kun sounds nice!"

"He's not a friggin' stalker Iso-baka! He's my super smart brother and he has better ways of getting information than some stalker. He has a better memory than you will ever have so shove it!" Mikan had a pretty high threshold for being insulted, but when it comes to her brother she just snaps. Nobody messes with her precious little brother who was now about to snap too-clutching at her uniform top. This happens when he's provoked. She held him dotingly close, shooting Isokawa a rather vicious glare.

"This is a high school, not a prison or the damn feudal era. We don't need your creepy henchmen to enforce anything for us, understand? I understand that you're like a yankee prince or something, so they probably have to follow you or they'll have to commit seppuku, but don't you dare use them to enforce anything!"

As Mizushima lectured Isokawa, Mikan put her tongue out at him. It was silly and juvenile but it gave her a sense of victory. She patted her brother consolingly.

"Now that that's taken care off, we can resume our Investigation. Iinchoo, Miku-chan, Yato-kun, Arigatou Gozaimasu!"

"It's MIKAN! Just how stupid are you?!" She was still very much annoyed.

"..Why are you guys calling each other by nicknames?! Mizuchin, Yacchan, Micchi, Yato-kun, Miku-chan, Iso-baka, and more importantly, Hen-gane! It's utterly confusing! And why the hell are we even stalking this old pervert? I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!"

"Geez, Hen-gane. Nicknames establish closene- I mean! It's my thing. Now let's get the hell to the place. Or do you want me to drag you?" She had a rather demonic glint in her eye and that never means well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Touya froze at the being called a STALKER.

A STALKER.

Why the hell did he become a stalker?! He didn't stalk people! He just...noticed...things. He had eidetic memory, okay. He didn't follow anyone home or anything like that. ...in fact that sounded more like his sister. And why him?!

Him! The most innocent looking, smart and well-informed teen (barring his sister) in Japan. HIM!

And what about that nickname. THAT NICKNAME. That utter odd ridiculous NICKNAME. That Yakuza brat changed his name entirely!

He clenched his fists and gave a rather forced smile. He didn't say anything but automatically grabbing his sister's shirt whenever he was in distress. Or particularly feeling...well, whenever his true persona was coming into play.

"
...Senpai, please. It's Yacchan." he spoke, holding to Mikan's shirt. "I mean, Touya. Call me Touya, please. And no, please, just...no." Taking a calming breath, he smiled more brightly but his hold on her shirt wasn't released. "Nee-san, please, don't bully Hen-gane. He's just being himself."

Taking a look out the window, he caught sight of an odd person. "
Oh look, President. Isn't that the old man we were looking for?"

Reactions: Banana-senpai
"..Why are you guys calling each other by nicknames?! Mizuchin, Yacchan, Micchi, Yato-kun, Miku-chan, Iso-baka, and more importantly, Hen-gane! It's utterly confusing! And why the hell are we even stalking this old pervert? I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!" The Vice chairmann shouted angrily--if not suggesting in any manner he was confused.

"Geez, Hen-gane. Nicknames establish closene- I mean! It's my thing. Now let's get the hell to the place. Or do you want me to drag you?" Lelou knew that look. It was much similar to the one when she wanted to try a new move.

He placed a hand upon the chairman's shoulder. It was firm, manly grip. Like a statesman would use when handshaking.

"Hide-kun..." He would say, "I would say no to that offer. Most definitely not. After all if she finds out you know she wears striped panties on Wednesdays--its all over man."

He paused, blinking as he stroked his scruffy chin. "Did that come out right?"

Rineto just gave up on his search. With his intelligence sweeping, if there was nothing on the web yet, then he would need rumors. Unfortunately that was what they were going on. He thought it best to just type up the report of the meeting. He made a note to keep up with everyone's nicknames. His fingers were in a flourish as he typed. Then suddenly there was only the sound of key clicking.

"What the... They left me behind didn't they... Huhh..."

He looked out the window to see the old man outside. Well that was easy enough... Soon after he spotted the rest of the council members. Amateurs. He knew exactly what to do. He picked up his laptop. It sat on a small pad around that hung from his neck, to make travel with it easier. He walked through the students unnoticed thanks to his 'stealth'(Lack of presence) and his ability to remain out of direct sight(Small stature.) Before long he stood by the group.

"Did anyone notice my absence? That doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that we have seven people excluding myself, stalking one elderly man. Would it be easier talk to him? I mean, we have seven people right here. If something happened, we could easily stop him."

Dear God I hope they hear me...

The Polite Serial Killer

He had been lurking around the high schools' girls' locker room for two days, only taking breaks when he needed to relieve himself. He had stuffed his trench coat full of healthy snacks in case he got hit with a case of the munchies. He didn't want his tummy to grumble and warn off his victims!
Now if only someone would just wander out! Then he could knock them out, drag them into his van and strangle them! But only if they didn't put up too much of a fight. And maybe if they had nothing important to do...Like a test or homework or club meetings...

A sound behind him, made him whirl around and his eyes widened when he saw a group of eight kids standing behind him, watching him. He quickly fixed his coat, smoothing out the wrinkles and gave them one of his best smiles.

"Oh, well hello there--Girls--I mean children!" His gaze wandered over two of the girls, a blonde foreigner and a blue eyed girl with pretty brown ringlets. They were exactly his type! The type that he loved to drag into the back of his van and strangle and maybe stab, if they didn't mind the blood getting on their clothing. There was another girl but her un-girly appearance deterred him. He preferred to snuff out girls with smiles plastered over their faces and high voices as they went 'Kyaaa~'! Not scruffy street rats like the other one.

But how would he get the two girls alone? He couldn't just grab them now, there were so many boys and they could probably beat him to conclusion. He would have to gain their trust first...

"I am--Um...A new teacher! Yes...And I uh--Well! What are you students doing out of class! Come with me to my office so I can discipline you!" He spluttered, trying to look the part as he lied through his teeth. But maybe he had come off as too harsh and demanding? If he pushed them away they wouldn't come to him! "If you don't mind that is. Or you know you can come after school, or whenever you aren't busy. I can wait."

Last edited:
Toshiro eyed the infamous old man suspiciously. From the moment he saw him, he already knew that the guy was up to no good. That was one quality of his. Once you spend enough time with the Yakuza, you can easily pinpoint which people have pure intentions and which are good for nothing scums. Still, he can't blatantly point out that the guy was up to no good. After what happened a while ago, he needed to establish his image of being the calm and collected Vice-Chairman.

"I see... So you're a new teacher, huh Sensei? It's very nice to meet you. My name is Toshiro Isokawa and I am the Vice-Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. We were just investigating an anomaly about a suspicious looking character sneaking into school grounds. This incident has troubled most of the female populace of the Student Body so our considerate President took the initiative to solve this predicament as the first official act of the New Student Council." He said to guy in a friendly demeanor. Even if it was just for show, he tried to commit to the role and make sure that he was truly being friendly. "Now Sensei, I'm sorry if this may come off as rude but I would like to ask for your I.D. It's protocol for Disciplinary committee members to ensure that everyone, even the faculty is following the school rules." Toshiro stated a little more seriously though he still sounded friendly to anyone else who could have heard him.

"Oh, well hello there--Girls--I mean children!" The older man demanded. "I am--Um...A new teacher! Yes...And I uh--Well! What are you students doing out of class! Come with me to my office so I can discipline you!" He faltered. "If you don't mind that is. Or you know you can come after school, or whenever you aren't busy. I can wait."

"I see... So you're a new teacher, huh Sensei? It's very nice to meet you. My name is Toshiro Isokawa and I am the Vice-Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. We were just investigating an anomaly about a suspicious looking character sneaking into school grounds. This incident has troubled most of the female populace of the Student Body so our considerate President took the initiative to solve this predicament as the first official act of the New Student Council." Toshiro responded in conjunction with the man's inexplicable behavior and odd request that for some reason, the time line of him waiting, grew. "Now Sensei, I'm sorry if this may come off as rude but I would like to ask for your I.D. It's protocol for Disciplinary committee members to ensure that everyone, even the faculty is following the school rules.

Though the man had been standing there and in-fact demanded Mikan-chan and the other girl to report to his "office"--Lelou was still, trying to sway Hide from agreeing to be hauled of by Mikan-chan.

Though, by then, it was kind of...a moot point really.

Nevertheless! When his one-track mind FINALLY turned and spotted the man and Toshi--with one arm around Hide's throat the other found itself around Toshi's neck as well.

What was that like? Well, considering the various martial backgrounds he had been in and was in--it was shockingly uncanny in terms of sheer power.

The guy could crush walnuts in his hands! His hands!

That said...it wasn't a hold that was deliberate nor hostile. The lazy loafer just didn't know his own strength.

"Hey Toshi-kun! Who you talkin' to!" He asked excitedly meanwhile head locking Hide AND Toshi.

He then looked at the man himself.

"Hmm..."

He looked closer...

"Himmm"

And closer...

"Hmmm"

Okay, are you gonna kiss him? Cause that would be a little weird.

"How old are you? Can you get us booze? Can you? Be a pal and get a guy a drink!"

"Hide-kun...I would say no to that offer. Most definitely not. After all if she finds out you know she wears striped panties on Wednesdays--its all over man. Did that come out right?"

"Don't make me freaking kill you and eat your liver, Bero-bero. Not that your liver is edible in any way." Mikan had enough of these boys' foolishness. She gathered her brother in her arms, poked the bag of half crushed cookies in his hands and marched off to follow Mizushima.

Sure enough, there really was some strange ojisan. He certainly seemed harmless-scared even.

"Oh, well hello there--Girls--I mean children! I am--Um...A new teacher! Yes...And I uh--Well! What are you students doing out of class! Come with me to my office so I can discipline you! If you don't mind that is. Or you know you can come after school, or whenever you aren't busy. I can wait."

"Ehhhh." Mikan walked up to the old man. She's definitely seen him before and she scanned her memory for that face. He looked just about as typical as any middle aged salaryman ojisan you'd find anywhere. Eyes, nose, face shape, there was nothing striking at all. She barely noticed how close she was looking at him. She sniffed a little. "You don't smell like a teacher here." But her eyes widened in realization of the weird thing she had just declared. "I mean. Uh. You must be new."

"I see... So you're a new teacher, huh Sensei? It's very nice to meet you. My name is Toshiro Isokawa and I am the Vice-Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee. We were just investigating an anomaly about a suspicious looking character sneaking into school grounds. This incident has troubled most of the female populace of the Student Body so our considerate President took the initiative to solve this predicament as the first official act of the New Student Council."

No, he isn't new at all, she remembered now. She'd first seen him lurking about in a convention she joined about a week ago. The school didn't have a shortage on staff and didn't have an opening as far as she remembered, but that was mostly her brother's thing. He knew probably everything in the schools' database.

"How old are you? Can you get us booze? Can you? Be a pal and get a guy a drink!"

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Mikan was taken aback by Takashi's behavior. "You don't ask that from strangers, idiot!" She turned to the man. "Sorry. He's a retard."

"Yes... very... retarded... NOW WILL YOU GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF ME?!"

He grabbed Lelou's arm and forcefully tried to pull it off of him. But it took a considerable amount of force, since we all know that Tatsuo's in no way the fittest of the boys. He'll probably come second only to Umigawa, but even Tatsuo doesn't know how strong he is. But besides Umigawa, he's the weakest boy in the group.

After five... six... seven seconds of prying out of Lelou's grip, he turned to him and gave him a pissed off expression.

"First of all, I couldn't care less about a naked-eyed girl and her panties! Especially from the likes of HER!
Second of all, no girl like THAT would wear striped panties! She wears lace! LACE!"

It... probably sounded like the two statements just contradicted each other.
Don't get him wrong! He'd never peep on a girl with naked eyes... actually, he'd never peep on any girl. ((truth...?))
But being the watchful observer he is, he could accurately guess what type of panties a girl wears. And as far as Tatsuo's concerned, Mikan's not the type to wear striped panties. She's much more mature than that!
But this is not his main concern right now. What he's worried about is that Mikan could've overheard him saying such things. Worst case scenario? He's dead.

Please don't hear me! Please don't hear me! Please don't hear me! Please don't hear me! Tatsuo repeated in his head for what seemed to be an eternity, waiting for Mikan not to respond long enough.

"First of all, I couldn't care less about a naked-eyed girl and her panties! Especially from the likes of HER! Second of all, no girl like THAT would wear striped panties! She wears lace! LACE!"

Mikan's jaw dropped in surprise. How the hell does he know? Oh god, does he know they're black? How the hell did he find out?! She turned red from both anger and embarassment. Oh my god. He knows my panties?! Hidenoshita Tatsuo?!

"You...HENTAI MEGANE. You're really. Really." Mikan's attention was quickly diverted from the old man to Hidenoshita's very loud announcement of the type of underwear she uses. One could almost feel the anger seeping off her-almost a tangible force that seemingly manifested as a dark aura. Her eyes glowered.

"NOW YOU'RE REALLY ASKING FOR IT!"

(Mikan as white; Hen-gane as black)
tumblr_m21ciawUhm1r9yuaw.gif

She calmed into her usual lazing oneechan self, un-dusting her hands. "Well now. One pervert taken cared of. Let's get to the part where we figure out this new teacher too, ne Mizuchin?"

She realized what she had done and panicked. "Oh um, sorry." She picked what's left of Hidenoshita up and tried to arrange him to a standing position. "Won't do violence again, Iincho." She gave Mizushima a sheepish salute.

JrtiHTj.png

(Words cannot express how brutal and violent it all was.)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Lelou, as well as the others he was sure-- was weaving their heads to and fro in counter to the bob and weave of a flat lining Hide-kun bouncing like a ping pong ball all over the place.

"That's our Miki-chan." Lelou sounded off unfazed by the brutality.

In truth, he'd known all along what underwear she was wearing. It was just too fun to make smart guys, too smart for their own good.

"Well... that was interesting." Toshiro said, clearly amused at the brutal spectacle that he had just witnessed. Mikan wasn't as close to the level of brutality that he was used to seeing, but he could swear that she'd done any Yakuza member proud by her demonstration.

"Mikan, you know violence isn't allowed without a valid reason. It's a good thing that Chapter VI Article IX states that " Girls may beat up perverts so long as she does not incapacitate him to the point of no recovery.". Honestly, that was pretty intense, even by your standards." He complimented her though he noticed that Lelou's arm was still locking him on a headlock. With the skill of a person that has mastered the art of Self-Defense, he pried himself from the Treasurer.

"And Booze or any form of alcoholic beverages aren't allowed in this school" He said in a more serious tone as he regarded Lelou

"Oi! I wasn't doing anything perverted! I was just guessing! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I GUESSED RIGHT!"

He spoke as if he recovered from the shock of being brutally beaten up quicker than any normal person. Such is the vitality and regenerative ability of anime characters.

"Clearly she deserves to be punished more than I do!"

He spoke with determination and confidence... until he sees the glowering look in her eyes once more.

"P-P-Please don't h-h-hit me a-again...!" he said, like a wife begging her abusive husband. Clearly if they ever become a couple (which I'm not saying they would), Tatsuo would be the woman in the relationship.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
" Honestly, that was pretty intense, even by your standards."

"Yeah! What he said!" Lelou agreed with Toshi in the background struggling to get the black belt's arm off him. Finally he had.

"And Booze or any form of alcoholic beverages aren't allowed in this school"

"Jeeze, you are prickler aren't you?" Lelou asked, having folded his arms over his chest, cocked his head up eye and was now peering down at Toshi. "Maybe you're the one who needs the drink here. You get a stiffy over every rule that gets broken Toshi-kun!"

Toshiro just sighed at the stubbornness that the new guy showed. However, a dark aura, worse than what Mikan had conjured, began to surround him the moment he heard Lelou call him "Toshi". Instinctively, he balled his fists and was about to punch Lelou in the face but he managed to gain back control of his wits and pull away at the last second. Being the one breaking the rules when he has devoted in enforcing them would really ruin his image. He gave Lelou a menacing look, with his dark aura having not subsided yet. "The closest thing to beer that I will ever drink is Root Beer..." He said in disgust. "And don't call me Toshi..." He added though he sounded a lot angrier by the fact that the guy called him Toshi than when he advised him to drink booze.

Still with a sour look on his face, he turned to the Vice-President and regarded him coldly.

"What's done is done, Hidenoshita Tatsuo. Suck it up! Let this be a lesson that one should never do any act or form of perversion around Mikan... or suffer the consequences of your actions." He chided.

Now he faced Mikan though his expression lightened considerably. Yes, she looked like someone who you'd never trust the keys to your car with but there was something about her that caught his interest.

"And try to take it easy next time, Mikan. We don't want to scar students for life with the physical and psychological trauma now would we?" He said nonchalantly.

Lastly, he faced the man who had claimed to be a new teacher.

"Well sensei?" He stretched his arm to the person indicating that he really needed to see some identification.

The Polite Serial Killer

He really should have ran off while they were arguing. Damn it! But it was just so rude to leave while people were talking! He needed to at least announce his departure but they were so involved in their conversation and quarrel that he didn't want to interrupt and risk side tracking them. Although in hindsight he should have just thrown manners into the wind and made a break for it.
He now gave the 'vice chairman' what he hoped was an easy going and pleasant smile.
"Oh, well unfortunately I had so many problems getting ready for today's lecture--er lesson! That I seemed to have forgotten my identification. Um...If you would just let me retrieve it from my car..." He explained, hoping the kid would just let the issue go and he would just find another high school to stalk. But man, did he want to plunge his blade deep into the neck of the kawai~ blue eyed girl! And he really wanted to strangle the foreigner! Their screams would have been so delightful! Of course he would have to do that in a secluded area, no need to bother the nearby residents with such a clamor.

- -

Alyss had been standing back behind the others. She had originally planned to confront the creeper, but decided to stand aside and let the Disciplinary Committee handle the issue. They were the ones who probably had the most fighting experience after all. Alyss herself, had taken a karate class for a week but after having to deal with all the bruises that she receive afterwards, she quit and took up knitting as a hobby. She could always stab her attackers with a knitting needle right? Or throw a ball of yarn at their heads...Or--She was getting side tracked!
She needed to pay attention to what the old dude was saying, so she could fill out her report and turn it into the Principal later. And what was that about a new teacher? Alyss had studied the staff list as soon as she got her president position, as it was one of her duties to know all or at least the majority of the school's teachers. And she had most definitely not seen this guys' picture on the list.
So the guy was a creep and a liar...That was enough information for her to call the police, but she decided to let Yakuza Prince continue with his interrogation.

Reactions: Accelerator
All that time, Toshiro hadn't a single thing that the alleged new teacher said. The school's policies were far too strict for someone as easy going as a guy like him. His body language also indicating that he was either lying or guilty of something. Still, he was interested if what he did was sufficient to instill the idea that the school isn't as vulnerable as the guy thought.

"Alright... But I'm coming with you.'" Toshiro decided. He didn't exactly wanted anyone else to follow him for when things go out of hand, they'd be subjected to possible danger. He, on the other hand, can take care of himself even if the guy has a gun or maybe even a chainsaw inside his car. However, if someone as combat abled as ne is comes to assist him, subduing the guy if he turns violent may be easier.

"Anyone else wanna come?" He finally asked the others but he still preferred doing this alone.

Rineto stood in shock(Kinda). They completely ignored Me!... Wait, why am I surprised!? Rineto continued to contemplate this when he saw Tatsuo mutilated by the Mikan. He knew this was his chance.

He materialized out of no where beside Tatsuo. "You must have experienced it after that. The Afterlife... Tell me all about it!" He opened up a new Document and was prepared for note taking. He had absolutely no wish to even speak with the President or the creepy man. This was a time to gather knowledge of the ethereal world!

Status
Not open for further replies.