D E A T H r o w ☣ A Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The max is three so you can have all of them if you so please. Shall I reserve the positions for you?

Haha, the position is yours. I'm assuming you mean trans? If so then yes of course. I would like to know if they're ftm or mtf though.

Ahh, this is something I had trouble deciding on. We have a couple teens interested though so it won't be, but it will definitely have warnings. I will be making it blatantly clear that there will be violence, mature themes like drugs, but sexy times will be taken to PM.

The positions of pawn and right hand can be yours. Serpent Leader is already claimed. Thank you for your interest!

Thank you for showing your interest~ both positions are yours. Just let me know if you change your mind. :3
Yeah trans, sorry, dang phone. Think I'm going male to female but she only got as far as growing out her hair, fake chest, and the fem pill so she cannot use a deep voice and have some curves.

Yeah trans, sorry, dang phone. Think I'm going male to female but she only got as far as growing out her hair, fake chest, and the fem pill so she cannot use a deep voice and have some curves.
Haha I assumed it was just a typo. Okay. xD Will they be using (fe)male pronouns? Or gender neutral ones? I'm excited to have them!

You're allowed to use either face claims or artwork. I prefer more realistic artwork however. I get tired of seeing Hatsune Miku and that one anime boy that I'm sure ya'll have seen over and over.

I have a question for you guys!

Do you want the max amount of characters raised?

If so, would you want me to make a fourth gang?
I rather keep it as is, because, if there is to many characters, I will drop. I just can't handle to much

*eagerly awaiting ooc and sign ups*

AHHH FXF IS TOTALLY ALLOWED. I kind of had it tied in my head with MxM. My head was just going "gayyyyyyy".

Yaaaaaay, I can make gay ladies tooooooo XD

Hmm... thinking of using... no, I still can't make a decision. TTnTT

Yaaaaaay, I can make gay ladies tooooooo XD

Hmm... thinking of using... no, I still can't make a decision. TTnTT
yaaasss, I am making a gay lady for serpents xP

Muu... I'll make a guard and... would it be possible for me to make a character that's in neither gang? I can't really see the character I have in mind actually wanting to get involved in that sort thing. Maybe. I don't know. TTnTT

yaaasss, I am making a gay lady for serpents xP

I'm thinking of making my guard a chick. XD

Muu... I'll make a guard and... would it be possible for me to make a character that's in neither gang? I can't really see the character I have in mind actually wanting to get involved in that sort thing. Maybe. I don't know. TTnTT

I'm thinking of making my guard a chick. XD
oh snap, that WILL be scandalous ;)

Yes! That's definitely a choice. Just let e know when you make a decision. :)

I rather keep it as is, because, if there is to many characters, I will drop. I just can't handle to much
Alright. I guess it's decided then.

New positions will be added but the max amount remains the same. :)

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Emi
Is there a spot for, like, torture artist, in the Dogs? If not, I'll take the main muscle position on the cats. If we're able to do two characters, I'd like to do the same spot in the serpents.

Is there a spot for, like, torture artist, in the Dogs? If not, I'll take the main muscle position on the cats. If we're able to do two characters, I'd like to do the same spot in the serpents.
You can have up to three and I think spots are still open in dog, just give char that title for a pawn or something I think lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
What Shattered said! I will also be adding more positions to choose from in an hour or so. A torture artist def sounds like one I can add. :)

~ So excited!!! I have the most brilliant idea for my female and it seems so far... ( Though I haven't read everything over...) That I'm the only girl about lol. She is going to be a total hardcore badass with hidden sides. ^^

~ Quick question! We are doing Anime pics or RL pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.