D E A T H r o w ☣ A Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Shall I make the OOC thread right now? (Well first I have to reserve all of your positions but that should only take a second.)
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shall I make the OOC thread right now? (Well first I have to reserve all of your positions but that should only take a second.)
YESSSSS!!!

QUESTION!

Are we using real people for pictures or like artwork?

OMG YAASSSSSSS

GIVE ME THE PLETHORA OF CUTE BABUS THAT I CAN TARGET!~
TIME TO TRY AND COME UP WITH FACE CLAIMS IN THE MEANTIME

Reactions: Esmeray
QUESTION!

Are we using real people for pictures or like artwork?
Oooh I hope it's real people. Artwork is impossible to find xD

Same, usually use real faces for my rps.

Really??? Finding pictures is so easy for me. If you guys need help with it just let me know, and I can give you Vio Senpai's secrets. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: GALAXY
You're allowed to use either face claims or artwork. I prefer more realistic artwork however. I get tired of seeing Hatsune Miku and that one anime boy that I'm sure ya'll have seen over and over.

I have a question for you guys!

Do you want the max amount of characters raised?

If so, would you want me to make a fourth gang?

Reactions: Esmeray and GALAXY
You're allowed to use either face claims or artwork. I prefer more realistic artwork however. I get tired of seeing Hatsune Miku and that one anime boy that I'm sure ya'll have seen over and over.

Personally for me, I think the limit is alright. 3 should be enough... an even bigger roleplay will probably fall. xD I honestly do think that this is manageable. Too many characters can cause possible confusion and people may leave, there could be loopholes, etc. I'm perfectly alright with what we have now but I can't speak for everyone here. :)

Personally for me, I think the limit is alright. 3 should be enough... an even bigger roleplay will probably fall. xD I honestly do think that this is manageable. Too many characters can cause possible confusion and people may leave, there could be loopholes, etc. I'm perfectly alright with what we have now but I can't speak for everyone here. :)
Yes I think all of those points are valid. I just hate limiting people. :P Maybe I should just make more positions for each gang?? Yes actually I think I'll do that.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion!

The size you have now is good, since there are still plenty of spots open for people who might still want to join ^^

Yes I think all of those points are valid. I just hate limiting people. :P Maybe I should just make more positions for each gang?? Yes actually I think I'll do that.

Or... do that xD

I think that's a good thing to do. :) But maybe we can wait until all spaces are filled up first?

I like this size as it is, and I agree with galaxy and I think you should wait until all the positions are filled before adding more.....

I think i am going to use real people this time, but I have more troubles with that in terms of guys. Any of you have any secrets to give???

I like this size as it is, and I agree with galaxy and I think you should wait until all the positions are filled before adding more.....

I think i am going to use real people this time, but I have more troubles with that in terms of guys. Any of you have any secrets to give???
Um well, I use Asians (because I know face claims there and there are SO many to choose from in kpop and such and they're all pretty cute) So I'm not sure what kind of approach you want to use. xD I think googling male models will work as well, you can find some pretty good ones there. :3

• Thank You
Um well, I use Asians (because I know face claims there and there are SO many to choose from in kpop and such and they're all pretty cute) So I'm not sure what kind of approach you want to use. xD I think googling male models will work as well, you can find some pretty good ones there. :3
I think my problem is that I was planning on using past characters and I already had pictures for them that are artwork based and not realism....

I think my problem is that I was planning on using past characters and I already had pictures for them that are artwork based and not realism....
Well there was the option for both, so maybe if your artwork is not *cough*Mikuorbasicanimeboy*cough* then I think you're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.