D E A T H r o w ☣ A Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M INTERESTED
J-just one question... why would mxm and mxf be allowed but not fxf? o.o Not that I was necessarily planning on making a lesbian but... I'm a little curious. XD

GLADY BABY!! *loves on* People who tend to like mxm don't like Yuri / fxf.....

Ah well I'll just take the one that you don't. I have no preference. xD
You really don't mind? Thanks! I'll work on everything now then.

Oh scratch my last post. Well not completely. Still gonna pick up pawn of the cats. As second character (if allowed) I will take up the leder of the serpents (unless that is called, than I will take up the right hand).
I called it, sorry >. <

GLADY BABY!! *loves on* People who tend to like mxm don't like Yuri / fxf.....

Yeah, but... even if you don't make your own female characters gay you shouldn't be keeping others from doing so. - 3 -

I'm totally gonna make a henchman, but I dunno for which group yet.

WOW THIS LOOKS PRETTY INTERESTING

Everyone speaks at like 1 am damn I guess I missed out xD

Is there a Right Hand Man left or a Brains left? I like higher roles and I wished I had known that this interest check existed before now. :x If any of those positions are open, I'd like to claim them. If not, then I'd like to have the Cats Main Brawn. :)

I don't know what positions are currently called by people so I apologize if I made any mistakes. ^^; I may take the Correctional Unit Supervisor if we can have more than 1 character.

I called it, sorry >. <
No problem. I already thought that someone had claimed the leader of serpents, but than I shall be your right hand^^

Yeah, but... even if you don't make your own female characters gay you shouldn't be keeping others from doing so. - 3 -

I'm totally gonna make a henchman, but I dunno for which group yet.
I think there was no fxf since it would be mostly male oriented and mxf would be an exception even

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Okay I think all the right hand mans are taken. xD Nevermind that one then~ >~<

@EmiHarned

Why'd you give me a wtf did I just read rating? o-o; Don't understand what I did to deserve that one lol

I did? ??? I'm on my phone, I will go unrate it. I sowwy!!!
Hahaha that's what I figured! It's alright I do that stuff all the time on my phone. xD

I just wanted to ask though, in case there was a misunderstanding.

I'm excited to be playing with you again lol

Hahaha that's what I figured! It's alright I do that stuff all the time on my phone. xD

I just wanted to ask though, in case there was a misunderstanding.

I'm excited to be playing with you again lol
I bet you are ;D

Lmao, sorry, had to. It begged me ;D

I'm excited to though lol

I bet you are ;D

Lmao, sorry, had to. It begged me ;D

I'm excited to though lol
Mmm yessss, my body is ready ;)

lol It's alright I'm game.

There are so many potential characters I have for this that I don't know what to do. ; 3 ;

• Love
Reactions: Emi
Mmm yessss, my body is ready ;)

lol It's alright I'm game.

There are so many potential characters I have for this that I don't know what to do. ; 3 ;
Goodie hehe

I know what you mean, I have three types I have to pick from for this. I only wanna do one character though if I can help it, but, I might not be able to help myself lmao

Goodie hehe

I know what you mean, I have three types I have to pick from for this. I only wanna do one character though if I can help it, but, I might not be able to help myself lmao
I was going to limit myself to just one, but I can't decide. ;-;

So I'ma just do the right hand of serpents and the brains of cats @MiNaGi

Uhhh, I'd be up for a right hand man role in either the cats or the serpents, I suppose. xD
I only saw your post now. But I already called Serpents Rigth hand (if we are allowed to have two characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.