D E A T H r o w ☣ A Prison RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think MiNaGi can even join if this is going to be Libterine, whenever I get an answer on that xD and my reserves lol.

Also I noticed there has been some confusion on who claimed what so here you all go!!!

⌈DOGS (Controls the violence, all organized hits go through them. Most powerful.)

Leader taken by Shayla
Right Hand Man
Brains
Main Brawn - Reserved by SS
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn ⌋

⌈CATS (Controls the trading and gambling. Most influence.)

Leader - Reserved by SS
Right Hand Man - Reserved by Vio
Brains -
Main Brawn
Pawn - Reserved by Darkius
Pawn
Pawn ⌋

⌈SERPENTS (Controls communication and entertainment. If you want a message delivered or time on the court, you go to them. Most connected.)

Leader - Reserved by Emi
Right Hand Man -Reserved by Darkius
Brains -Reserved by Vio
Main Brawn
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn ⌋

WIP~

• Useful
Reactions: Justin and Emi
DOGS (Controls the violence, all organized hits go through them. Most powerful.)

Leader @Shayla
Right Hand Man @GALAXY
Brains
Main Brawn @Shattered♦Secrets™ (if more than one char allowed)
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

CATS (Controls the trading and gambling. Most influence.)

Leader @Shattered♦Secrets™
Right Hand Man @Vio
Brains @MiNaGi (depends on libertine or not)
Main Brawn
Pawn @DarkiusHeavenstein
Pawn
Pawn

SERPENTS (Controls communication and entertainment. If you want a message delivered or time on the court, you go to them. Most connected.)

Leader @EmiHarned
Right Hand Man @DarkiusHeavenstein (if more than one char allowed)
Brains @Vio
Main Brawn
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

Warden
Correctional Unit Supervisor [1]
Correctional Captain [3] @Shattered♦Secrets™ (if more than 1 char allowed)
Correctional Lieutenant [3]
Correctional Sergeant [6]
Guard [∞]

I think this is the list of current calls?

So @GALAXY The Dogs right hand and Dogs brain are still open

Last edited:
DOGS (Controls the violence, all organized hits go through them. Most powerful.)

Leader @Shayla
Right Hand Man
Brains
Main Brawn @Shattered (if more than one char allowed)
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

Leader @Shattered
Right Hand Man @Vio @MiNaGi
Brains @Vio?
Main Brawn
Pawn @DarkiusHeavenstein
Pawn
Pawn

SERPENTS (Controls communication and entertainment. If you want a message delivered or time on the court, you go to them. Most connected.)

Leader @EmiHarned
Brains @Vio
Main Brawn
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

Warden
Correctional Captain [3] @Shattered (if more than 1 char allowed)
Guard [∞]

Ahh. Thank you two for making these! ;u;

I really would like the Dog Right Hand!!

Leader @Shayla
Right Hand Man @GALAZY
Brains
Main Brawn @Shattered♦Secrets™ (if more than one char allowed)
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

Leader @Shattered♦Secrets™
Right Hand Man @Vio @MiNaGi
Brains @Vio?
Main Brawn
Pawn @DarkiusHeavenstein
Pawn
Pawn

Leader @EmiHarned
Brains @Vio
Main Brawn
Pawn
Pawn
Pawn

Warden
Correctional Captain [3] @Shattered♦Secrets™ (if more than 1 char allowed)
Guard [∞]

Thanks for finishing that up for me! xD

Im taking the brains for serpants and the right hand for cats. Minagi if they can play will be taking the brains for cats I think o-o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
So I think the call list I made is currently completely up to date

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
@мι∂иιgнтєя if we can have two chars or more, can I get Cat Leader and Main Brawn of Dogs? If can only have one, than I will take Cat Leader but if we can have two or more than Cat Leader, Main Brawn for dog and maybe Correctional Captain as well^^
The max is three so you can have all of them if you so please. Shall I reserve the positions for you?

First, yes I will join, second, serpent leader please and thanks and third, could I be tans?
Haha, the position is yours. I'm assuming you mean trans? If so then yes of course. I would like to know if they're ftm or mtf though.

Oh and @мι∂иιgнтєя this is going to be Libertine right? Might be a dumb question, since jail and all... but never know. Wanna know a head of time before figuring my char or chars... since I can go either way depending on how the rp is set up.
Ahh, this is something I had trouble deciding on. We have a couple teens interested though so it won't be, but it will definitely have warnings. I will be making it blatantly clear that there will be violence, mature themes like drugs, but sexy times will be taken to PM.

Oh scratch my last post. Well not completely. Still gonna pick up pawn of the cats. As second character (if allowed) I will take up the leder of the serpents (unless that is called, than I will take up the right hand).
The positions of pawn and right hand can be yours. Serpent Leader is already claimed. Thank you for your interest!

Awe!!! I'm so flattered you thought of me. So far it looks pretty interesting. I will be claiming the Cat Right Hand and the Serpants Brains. (I might switch those two around though because it depends on my characters since certain ones might do better in those positions.)
Thank you for showing your interest~ both positions are yours. Just let me know if you change your mind. :3

• Love
Reactions: Emi and Esmeray
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I have an up to date call list for all the roles here.

As for the questions;
- Is this gonna be libertine or not? @Shattered♦Secrets™
- And are multi characters allowed? @Shattered♦Secrets™ and me and @Vio

Never mind I am so slow with replying XD
Ahh thank you for that. It is appreciated greatly! I'll still be going through all of the messages just so I can give my thanks and whatnot but really that's amazing.

HAha. I'm pretty slow too it seems.

Ahh thank you for that. It is appreciated greatly! I'll still be going through all of the messages just so I can give my thanks and whatnot but really that's amazing.

HAha. I'm pretty slow too it seems.
You are welcome. I like keeping a bit of an overview and @GALAXY had asked if there were still spots as righthand or brains left, so Vio and I had the same idea and posted the role call list XD

The max is three so you can have all of them if you so please. Shall I reserve the positions for you?

Haha, the position is yours. I'm assuming you mean trans? If so then yes of course. I would like to know if they're ftm or mtf though.

Ahh, this is something I had trouble deciding on. We have a couple teens interested though so it won't be, but it will definitely have warnings. I will be making it blatantly clear that there will be violence, mature themes like drugs, but sexy times will be taken to PM.

The positions of pawn and right hand can be yours. Serpent Leader is already claimed. Thank you for your interest!

Thank you for showing your interest~ both positions are yours. Just let me know if you change your mind. :3
Yes reserve all three for me. And cool... good to know so my chars will be a bit toned down but might have to do some pms with some chars xD later down the line.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I don't know what positions are currently called by people so I apologize if I made any mistakes. ^^; I may take the Correctional Unit Supervisor if we can have more than 1 character.
Would you still like to be Supervisor? I see you've taken the Right Hand for Dogs as well? Both are fine with me, I'm just making sure. :3 Thank you for showing your interest.

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GALAXY and mingummy
Would you still like to be Supervisor? I see you've taken the Right Hand for Dogs as well? Both are fine with me, I'm just making sure. :3 Thank you for showing your interest.
Yes, since we can have more than 1 character I will go for Supervisor as well! :D So I have Supervisor and Right Hand for dogs to tally it up. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.