• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
oh! XD
Yeah four of your six rolls were above a 10 so i'm afraid you're stuck with the low roll. Depending on where you put it, it could make things more fun ^_^

Haha - S u p e r *LOL* Thank God for those Matt Mercer res rules ! XDDD

Okay so World Lore you may know to start:

if your character doesn't care about the gods you can ignore this part

While the deities may take the form of any race, they belong to none. However, it is very uncommon for them to walk the earth. If they speak to a follower it is often in feelings, visions, or dreams. This too is a rare event to any but the most devout.

The pantheon list is as follows, but there are other gods not on it. If you don't see a god that fits for your character let me know and we can work one out:

Name - Area of Specialty - Moral Alignment - Most Common Form

Perenma
- Time/Creation/Foresight - True Neutral - a man or dwarf with a flowing beard wrapped in robes
Jadith - Eternity/Destruction/Judgment - Lawful Evil - an albino tiefling with large horns and lavender hair. Very Beautiful
Diaele - Memory/Peace/Mercy - Chaotic Good - a motherly female human, halfling, or dwarf
Eolla - Light/Day/Sun - Chaotic Good - a female sun elf or gold dragonborn
Erenos - Dark/Night/Moon - Chaotic Neutral - a male drow or moon elf
Hyx - Twilight/Betweens/Stars - Neutral Evil - a female moon elf or black tabaxi
Furvon - Life/Healing/Growth- neutral good - male various forms
Anua - Death/Illness/Decay- Lawful Neutral- female various forms
Gruenmar - War/Power/Conquest - Lawful Evil - black Dragon or dark colored male tiefling in full battle armor
Jehoash - Justice/Courage/Protection - Lawful Good- golden Dragon or human paladin or monk in adventuring gear
Ialla - Knowledge/Wisdom/Diplomacy- Lawful Neutral - silver Dragon or elven woman in white and blue robes
Thaemor - Storms/ Sea/Travelers - chaotic Neutral- male various forms
Raesh - Forge/Fire/Hearth - chaotic good - male dwarf, other various forms
Terna - Nature/Earth/Agriculture - lawful Neutral - female various forms
Ohulah - Winds/Air/Creativity - lawful Neutral - female various forms
Tintron - Trickery/Playfulness/Thieves - Chaotic Neutral - a young gnome or a yellow tabaxi, dressed in green
Erioll - Fear/Hate/Secrets - Chaotic Evil- an androgynous drow or orc with ash skin and pale hair.
Zuella - Pleasure/ Love/Passion- Chaotic Neutral - a pale pink Tiefling woman
Melcorn - Silence/Calm/meditation - lawful Neutral- andronymous various forms
Cealah - Music/laughter/stories- Chaotic good -andronymous various forms

Okay so there will be a map at a later time as I'm using the backstories you all send me to world build from.
The current content is known as Atlyah (at-lie-ah). It is divided into several kingdoms, but the main two are on the western side of a mountain range. Sidon to the south and Anderil to the north. The far north is unclaimed lands, there are islands west of the two main kingdoms, and east of the mountains are other nations I haven't developed yet XD

100 years or so past Sidon and Anderil had a war and while things were resolved, the peace they built is shaky. Those of the long lived races may remember it or have even taken part.

Additionally, under the mountains lies the underdark. What is actually there is unknown as few people venture down and even fewer return, but there are plenty of rumors. Strange ways, violent behavior, and a dark queen.

Whitton, the capitol city of Anderil, is located in the mountains along the main river, built on a hill, and protected by high walls. The city is divided into 4 rings each accessed by military checkpoints. (map will come later)
  • The highest most ring encircles the royal palace. Access is highly restricted.
  • The third ring houses the highborn, the more expensive shops, and government buildings. The wealthy may also live here. Access requires a proof of residence, status, or business.
  • The second ring is mostly for middle class homes and businesses. It also houses the dockyards (part of the river forks into the city). Access is granted to anyone who can provide a reason for visiting.
  • The first ring is the lowest most. It contains mostly the low class, farms, the King's woods, and the arena. Access is unrestricted by daylight, but the gates close at 8 pm. The king's woods are restricted to anyone without a permit. The arena hosts various sports and games for any who can pay entry.
The Ox and Lamb is an Inn/Tavern/Stable facility located in the second ring just inside the north checkpoint. It is also fairly close to the Arena.

This is where we'll start.

It's a local staple serving good food, strong ale, and warm hospitality. It also has a speakeasy which leads to a gambler's den, but you didn't hear that from me ;) It's run by a family of halflings who are fairly well respected in the community.

There are a number of reasons for your character to be there, from working as staff, to being a patron at the in. You may also just be there for a hot meal, or a secret game of cards in the hidden gamer's room. The reason is up to you :)

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
So should we send our backstories and character sheets privately to you so as to keep some of the more secret sections of our backstories from other players?

yep ^_^ if you're worried about keeping things mysterious send the info to me in a PM

Oh geez I haven't used the dice rolling on Iwaku. How does one roll dice

Darn. Joined a little too late to get in on this. Hope to read of the adventures, though!

Reactions: Falcon
@Falcon - Possibly a problem on my end (or I am dumb XD) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save the character sheet... I've downloaded and rightclicksaved it and both options just open up the blank sheet again. I've been adding everything into dicecloud just in case (since I already lost my sheet twice by accidental clicking of the stinkin' X) but is there a magic trick I'm missing for saving this sucker?

Click print and save the PDF through the print menus. Make sure it has a new name, and then if you want to open it you should just be able to open it in chrome.
@Falcon - Possibly a problem on my end (or I am dumb XD) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save the character sheet... I've downloaded and rightclicksaved it and both options just open up the blank sheet again. I've been adding everything into dicecloud just in case (since I already lost my sheet twice by accidental clicking of the stinkin' X) but is there a magic trick I'm missing for saving this sucker?

I had a very similar problem and this worked for me.

Thinking I might roll either a cleric or ranger. Not sure on race yet

Click print and save the PDF through the print menus. Make sure it has a new name, and then if you want to open it you should just be able to open it in chrome.

I had a very similar problem and this worked for me.

Alas, I'm not even getting that as an option :-/ Not sure why...

Stat time, forgive me for it has been awhile since I've used Iwaku's dice.

Ignore the five, I goofed

Time to die!!!!

11, 12, 15, 10, 12, 14.

Huh, really not bad!

It... seems i cannot fill in the sheet on mobile, hmm... gonna need to be tricky now...

Gimmie a bit.

@Falcon - So... nothing I'm doing is allowing me to save this dern sheet. I dunno if it's me or my computer/browser or what, but would it be alright if I sent you the link to the dicecloud I put together, as an alternative? I dunno if you were intending these exact sheets to be used ICly or how that's gonna work. I can keep trying, but I'm so afraid I'm gonna lose all the info, cause it doesn't keystroke save it the way I was hoping.

Do what I did and screenshot stuff and if need be, stitch it together with whatever program ye use. @Elle Joyner

Yeah if save isn't working absolutely send me a link to something that is, or screen shot, whatever you need to do. ^_^

Yeah if save isn't working absolutely send me a link to something that is, or screen shot, whatever you need to do. ^_^

I shall do that, then :) I'll send the link, just cause screenshots will be really tiny or really gigantic XD

Reactions: Falcon
I got an high elf wizard in the books right now.

TWO WIZARDS. We shall devastate the plains of Atlyah with our knowledge of the Weave!!!!!!

Last edited: