D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurmm. That should have been done with some collaboration from me. It was not what I had in mind Digi. I appreciate the eagerness, but well. You should have asked~~ Now your gonna have to pay the price for your hastyness.
Awwww crap. :(

If I need to change anything, let me know. If not.....*braces self*

Ehehe.

Also, Jwon, I will throw you a collab in a sec. I want Josef and James to work together in the room securing things. :D

The dices favor you Digi. You were one away from getting bodied by a reanimated team mate. Instead, that bullet hit the operator behind in the helmet. And you only got graced.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The dices favor you Digi. You were one away from getting bodied by a reanimated team mate. Instead, that bullet hit the operator behind in the helmet. And you only got graced.
Good thing I made all those sacrifices to the Dice gods! *Phew* Within a day or so I will come up with something. :)

Just giving you guys a heads up. I won't be able to make posts until weekends from now on. This weekend is a bit special as well since I'll only be available on Sunday.

Hello guys! I'm not out, just been so busy. Don't expect a post until next week.

So, the past couple of weeks have been very busy with work and social life. Busier then I expected. How ever, the rush of work has slowed significantly. Today I will re-read the posts and by Friday I hope to have a post ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.