D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither had I. We should try it, but again I don't think we're ready quite yet. I mean, we're not even inside yet, right, and that's where the danger is. Or wait...I haven't looked at this in a few hours. ARE we inside?

...Crap monkeys! We are going in! Okay...@Lorknis, we'll need to do that collaboration thing then.

My body is ready when yours is. You can send me a message thing when you want.

Sure. Will message you in a minute.

You guys want me to post us moving in through the court yard and into the house? Or do you want to do science before we get to the door?

Also have you guys seen Pacific Rim? I imagine Carl and Duncan like those two guys. Always disagreeing and making fun of each other. I looked for a video of them arguing but couldn't find a good one.

I am writing a post up. Wait with the posting untill then.

Alright. My ideas were limited to inside the castle anyway.

One of you can be more focused on biology and studying the creatures while the other is more into creating specialized weaponry. I think of Marvel Agents of Shield. Those 2 scientists are adorable and feed off, into one another.

Post up. Car has driven to the front.

The german text says "Freedom trough Power." by the way.

One of you can be more focused on biology and studying the creatures while the other is more into creating specialized weaponry. I think of Marvel Agents of Shield. Those 2 scientists are adorable and feed off, into one another.
I'm so pissed I missed the beginning of that show, and consequently every episode since. It's one of those where I feel that, if I haven't seen it from the beginning, I have no hope of following what's going on.

The idea I like though. Hey @Lorknis which do you want to be? Carl's already experimenting with magic, just not with weapons. I think he might have a slightly more open view to all this than Duncan. And should we go study the claw marks? I think we should study the claw marks.

I concur, those claw marks are certainly interesting and worth investigating. Also, Duncan mostly joined Dapper to increase his knowledge so I think he'd be open to new stuff as anyone else, especially magical stuff.

I just tried to make a collab conversation with you and my computer stopped accepting Iwaku. Did that happen to anyone else?

@Hellis I think Carl should put his vial up to them and see if it glows pink. I think it should, just by a little.

I just tried to make a collab conversation with you and my computer stopped accepting Iwaku. Did that happen to anyone else?
I don't believe so, no. Try refreshing the page and try again.

This seems like an opportune time to suggest adding each other on either Steam or Skype, so that little discussions like the above can be made in quick fire.

For future reference, I am LimeyPanda on Steam, which is where you will most commonly find me.

On skype, I am much the same, although you would be searching for 'Limey Panda' instead. I am the one from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.