D.A.P.P.E.R [OOC and Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. Now post in IC :D. I'mma send you some special info as your are DL

Name; Celestina Bellerose
Appearence;
26206fed0a56b6d2667baac4590d41d3.jpg

Celestina stands at 152 centimeters tall with a leanly toned frame. It is clear she has the build of an acrobatic with the flexibility to match. Her hair is well maintained in its natural dark brown color with eyes to match. Typically her hair is worn in a bun, tightly wound to keep out of her face.

Her facial expression is usually blank, often described as piercing by those who know little about her when on a job. Despite this she is usually ditzy in her offtime with her make up on and hair styled, looking for a high class party to attend it would seem.
Age; 25
Rank; Omega
Brief Background;
A combination of grace and beauty in her offtime and stern discipline on the job, Celestina is a contradiction it would seem. Her father was a spy that raised her to be self sufficient should the worst come to pass and so it did at the age of nineteen when her mother was found a corpse on the floor of their kitchen and father just gone.

She hasn't seen her father in six years but searches for him every free chance she gets. It wouldn't seem he is dead, but instead captured. Whether she is in denial or not remains to be seen, but she does know he was onto something bigger than any single country had a hand in based on evidence held in his hidden room in their small residence.

Aside from her obsession she also likes the physical company of others, but reluctant to get close to others until she trusts them enough not to betray her. This aspect of her makes her an ideal sniper and ruthless exterminator who is both keen in her perception and patient enough to find the right window of time to make her move.

When not on the job she is either in her "lab" altering her armaments, meditating, or investigating the circumstances surrounding her father.

Several moments in life shaped her, but a few in particular truly stuck.

The first was her father teaching her to use firearms. Jacques Bellerose had always wanted a son, but his wife had been terribly infertile. At the age of thirty, his wife birthed him a daughter. When she reached the age of ten he started her with a simple small caliber rifle and cans. They would spend many afternoons at the family farm two miles from their residence practicing on immobile targets, eventually moving onto small game. She remembers these moments between them warmly and puts her father on a pedastal for such things.

The second was the pair camping, although in reality it was survival training she didn't mind or even think of it as such. They wouls play games together and from this she would learn to survive from very little. During these trips he would also teach her that a knife was one of the most useful tools one could possess.

The thind and perhaps most important was how to blend in with a variety of groups. Diplomacy was a very important thing as well as recognition and honor of traditions in different cultures. He taught her of many different cultures in this way from their language and traditional roles all the way to taboos and signs of respect.

She carries these lessons with her today and meditates on the code she was given to live by.

Skills will include:
Area of Expertise; Extermination
Major skill; Marksmanship
Minor Skill; Demolitions

Inventory will include;
Weapons;
-Drugonov Semi Automatic Sniper Rifle
-Pair of M1911s
-Combat Knife
-Throwing Stars
-Tear Gas

Specialized Equpiment; Portable Demolition and Electrical Kits

Last edited by a moderator:
:D And we have replinisher our ranks! GO TEAM.

Now get your butts IC and keep this thing chugging along.

GOtta say. That's incredibly unproffesional for a Dapper agent. This isn't a setting where humanity has a force that kills everything easy. The team allready lost two members before even getting inside the building. And as a Diplomatic Liason, you do not have command or the position to try and boss people around :P. Keep in mind that Beatrix would likely not last 10 seconds in one one combat with most things they are facing. So either she is dumb as a brick to act like that, arrogant to a fault or you missunderstood the whole point of the RP :P

And i'd put some more effort into describing her reactions to her surroundings, since this is your first post in the RP, let us get more of a feel about who she is and what her thoughts are like. She is in a room pretty much carved out of bone. I don't care how badass some people are, that would affect anyone with even a shred of humanity. Step up your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I was just testing my limits to how how badass she could pretend to be in front of the other agents :P

Today was crazy. Crazier then I expected. So Im starting my post tonight. We will see how far I get.

Is this basically like SCP (if anyone knows what that is)?

Just looking to get an angle on my post. She does like to keep to the shadows so is it plausible she was there just being quiet the whole time?

There are a ton of unnamed team members still. And it's a military operation. So she likely just followed orders up to this point.

I did the postings. @Esper, when you post feel free to plug yourself in with team two guarding the non-combatants or in the rear watching our backs.

Uh...wow. Missed quite a bit here. Sorry. What's anyone want me to do? Carl can take a closer look, but he's not a fighter.

Stick in the middle :D Chat up our new Diplomat perhaps? Also, you have the feyglasses and liquid thingie, you'll g et to decide how far away it is from us.

YEAH! QUIET ONE IS BACK! :)

Now we can do more of the postings!

Status
Not open for further replies.