Crystal of Balance Signups and OOC

I actually need to double-check my character to remember who I am, but I always prefer to play with character development at the forefront. So...guess it depends how slow, because that can also get boring, but do prefer more than just starting out with the action.

Name: Oshun Rayze
Race: Human
Starting Class: Mage

Appearance:

Equipment: Golden Shuriken which also doubles as kyoketsu shoge (sickle and chain weapon).

Why are you in Cornelia: Hired to lend her skills as a mage toward clearing out a nest of low level Kishin

Personality: Thrill seeker, lover of magic and nature, free spirited, deadly serious when threatened

History: Oshun was born in a small village just on the outskirts of Zann to an absentee mother and a drunkard father. She slipped away from home at an early age and sought refuge within the forest, where she worked to develop her magical affinities.

Appearance:

Equipment: Golden Shuriken which also doubles as kyoketsu shoge (sickle and chain weapon).

Why are you in Cornelia: Hired to lend her skills as a mage toward clearing out a nest of low level Kishin

Personality: Thrill seeker, lover of magic and nature, free spirited, deadly serious when threatened

History: Oshun was born in a small village just on the outskirts of Zann to an absentee mother and a drunkard father. She slipped away from home at an early age and sought refuge within the forest, where she worked to develop her magical affinities.
Do note, your images are borked.

Appearance:

Not on my phone?

Appearance:

Not on my phone?
They're not loading for me.

Appearance:

Not on my phone?
They're not loading for me.
They load on my PC as well though. Odd.

Also, once @Wolfsbane706 @FrozenOcelot get their sheets up, I think that'll be everyone? I haven't heard back from @Blastocyst yet. But the point is I can get started once those sheets are up :)

Name: Luna Arianna Devereaux
Starting Class: Red Mage

Appearance: Luna has long blonde hair that she keeps tied back into a shoulder-length ponytail with a snow white ribbon halfway down the ponytail., accentuated by her pale skin and sharp grass-green eyes. She stands in at 175cm tall, wears a deep blue officer's greatcoat, a white blouse underneath, and heavy black slacks. On her left hip is her weapon: a simple but effective cavalry saber. On her right hip is a holster with a revolver for those times when she needs to have a quick answer for something out of her saber's reach. She wears stiff riding boots under her slacks and a belt filled with ammunition and speed loaders for when things get really out of hand.

Equipment: Cassian, a standard issue cavalry saber with a durability enchantment placed upon it to reduce the need for frequent sharpening. Simple, but effective. Bolero, an 8-shot revolver with accuracy enchantments placed upon it. Also simple, but effective. Her greatcoat doubles as armor and has a slew of protection enchantments placed on it.

Why are you in Cornelia: Luna is basically chasing work. And rumors. But mostly work. As a sellsword, she needs to keep abreast of any monsters that need hunting and she's between jobs anyway.

Personality: Luna is respectful, but curt. She's fond of speaking her mind but tries to spin it in a positive way. Above all, Luna is interested in the next payday. That is, her loyalty lies with her wallet as opposed to anyone else. With this in mind, she doesn't react very well if a client reneges on a payment. She has a reputation for killing non-paying clients, though this doesn't affect her usual day to day dealings.

Name: Aria Xerno
Race: Viera
Starting Class: Astrologian

Appearance:

Equipment: Planisphere, a leather pouch of tarot cards, the clothes on her back and a Dagger.

Why are you in Cornelia: Passing viera traveller, skilled in her magical and abilities occasionally offering her readings to those who take interest for the right price.

Personality: Aria is a kind and caring Viera, open to comfort those who may need it while also being rather protective of those around her. A few wrong moves or provoking and the Viera won't be afraid to get pushy and even threatening sometimes however she knows when to pick her fights and when to walk away.

History: Living outside of the majorly populated areas for most of her young life, Aria spent her early years in close vicinity with her fellow forest dwelling Viera. She learnt the ways of survival from hunting, fishing, making your own shelter, equipment and being wary of any sort of outsiders. Howver as she grew older and her curiosity set in, she decided to depart from her home she had come to known for a past many years. Becoming quickly fascinated with stars, constellations and the future, she took the guidance of a travelling astrologian and began to learn the techniques of how deep the stars really worked in a much more deeper sense. With her strong knowledge of magic and her mentors teachings, she moved forward wondering what laid in her future among the many others in this world.​

Last edited:
@Jessica2477 @Quiet One @Wolfsbane706 @ChrisClark13 @FrozenOcelot @Ur Degaton @Jhuton

Alrighty then! Post is up everyone! Don't feel pressured to be exactly where Alren is, but try and be at least in the same general part of the city, and perhaps near another - for easier meetup, you understand. Cornelia is big :D

Have fun!

Appearance:

Not loading for me, either.

Also, posted. Hope it's okay. Since my character has a criminal past, I thought her being on the job board would be a nice touch.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Hmm. Not sure what went wrong with the picks. That's a bit strange