Cross café

The loud comment made by the parakeet made her roll her eyes before shaking Kazu's hand. Luna nodded and drew her hand back after the handshake. "Nice to finally talk to someone. So, what are parts wars? Is it like a fight?" She asked, suddenly interested. Luna's eyes sparkled in curiosity as she put her elbows on the table, leaning forward slightly with interest.

"One could say that." he was downright drowning out the sounds of the bird anthromorph now without a care. "Parts wars is a system set up by people like me, who ride Air Treks." he began to explain while showing her the high tech roller skates. "Essentially, it's divided up into six classes, with teams of air trek riders in each class. Fight and beat one of higher rank or three of your rank until trying for B rank to go up in rank. In each rnak you do certain types of battles. F rank is dash, where you go from point a to B in a straight forward dash to the finish. E class is hurdles, going over large obstacles to reach the goal, D is cube battle, where people fight hand to hand until one's dead, knocked out, or gives in. C class is a bit tougher and is known as Air, where you compete for the highest jump maneuvarability and such. B class is dis, for teamwork, and A is the toughest of all, being Balloon, which is essentially capture the flag with one point winning."

"dont ignore me!! im important! GRAAAWWWK!!! " I said, slashing at his legs. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW!? WEIRDO! I BET YOUR HALF SLOTH, YOUR SO DUMB!" I said, jumping on his head, in feather light mode, getting heavier as i go downward, basically, im jumping on his head "DONT MAKE ME BEHAVE LIKE A PIGEON, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE STATUES, YOU WILL LOOK WHITER THAN THEM PUNK!!!"

Luna was in awe. The parts wars sounded really interesting. "Wow, it sounds fun. I guess the fun comes with a price?" She said, motioning to Kazu's bruises. Luna always liked sports, play fighting, and didn't mind playing in the dirt unlike other girls. She would've joined sports and fought with the other guys, but everyone avoided her. "Is that your favorite thing to do, or do you have any other things to do for fun?" She asked, suddenly wanting to get to know this guy. He seemed interesting. Luna watched as the bird kept bouncing on Kazu's head. "You annoying bird." She said, reaching up and sending a slap towards him, hoping to scare it off.

Crowwe jumps less zealously on the punks big head. 'i shouldnt even be up in the day...' he thinks, he turns into crow form, and he sleeps on his head,the wings sprawled out on his head, popping the dark hair of the punks head with his beautiful white feathers. he sleep tweets, which in his world is embarrassing.

(the file is his crow form...)

Attachments

• crow.jpeg
    crow.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
internet's being screwwy a bit. )) The bird starting to sleep on his blonde hair as if it were a nest prompted him to sigh as he went on with conversation. "Parts wars and in general riding my AT is indeed my hobby. It's rather fun to say the least. When you ride during parts war with teams, you feel like you're floating on the wind. I can't describe it any other way than amazing.

"zzz... SCRAAAAWWW" crow is asleep, sweet dreams, little guy!!

Luna was amazed. She never knew anybody that was passionate about something. "It must be amazing." She said, imagining parts wars in her head. "You must really like it a lot, then. It's great to finally talk to someone who is passionate about doing things like me." Luna sent Kazu a bright smile and laughed a little. "Sorry if I'm being weird. I've never really talked to someone who actually wanted to talk to me before." She added, scrunching her nose a little.

"That's how it is for some people i suppose. If you ever feel like trying out parts wars, i could hook you up with beginner A-T's and we can practice at sunset daily." he said with a smile while looking at her as he spoke. This boy really enjoyed talking about his hobby. "I bet after you gain some skill you'd be able to form your own storm rider team as well."

Crowwe wakes up, and decides to mess with the hobby man here, he touches him with his crow touch, and for 3 minutes, he will be a crow, he goes through with it and squaws satisfied. "How does it feel to be trapped in my magical animal prison? hmm punk!?"

Unfortunately for the crow he was wearing magic resistant pendants, that reversed the magic and changed it's effects to that of big head magic. Leaving kazu go have a fat headed bird on his head as he continued to chat. "So what are your hobbies Luna?"

Luna smiled when Kazu asked what her hobbies were. "Well, my hobbies aren't as cool as yours, since I came from the human world. I like reading and listening to music most of the time. Nothing too big and extravagant. Reading...it like brings you into a whole different world with characters and scenes that play in your head like a movie! It just draws you in and holds you there, and your unable to tear away." Luna wasn't exaggerating; that's how it felt when she read. "And you would really train me for parts wars?" She asked, brightening up. "You would teach me, right? I don't know if others would want to give me a chance." She sais, smiling brightly.

"Yeah i can teach you as much as i know to an extent. It really is fun, but takes a bit of time to get good at it. I don't possess natural talent for air trek riding either, but my friend Ikki does, and he's the 'sky king' meaning the best rider globally. Also, i thought this was the human world. last time i checked i was a human after all." he said calmly pinching his skin as if to prove a point.

"BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK!!" I change back, and my head is swollen, "WHY'D YOU DO THAT... It-it was just a good luck charm, Yeah! now release your charm magic, thats the most frikkin cowardly magic in the entire Land!"

"what magic? I didn't know magic actually existed." his voice was full of actual interest when he heard that. "I heard it was all fake chanting and eye trickery."

As Eiji draws even more of the things that pop up in his head he starts to draw every one in the room. He startes to yell furiously "nyahhhhhhh!" He stood up in his chair and stood on one foot, "nyahhhhhh!" He sat back down and ripped up his piece of paper and started to draw even more furiously.

"well, magic draws on ones life force, usually tissue or mentality... so if you use too much too often, you will either cease to excist or go insane, but some relies on the contents of your body, like your stomachs contents, or some of your blood. so, blood magic, see, which is illegal, most everywhere, is the strongest, but most unpredictable and painful study of magic. i use nature magic, which relies on my mentality and the flora and fauna around me, i can do anything connected to Life or, in some really expensive cases, Death, the gods in my world. i can control emotions, the souls encasement, and the mentality of the soul inside of its case, not to mention, almost all non-sentient beings. I live in ravenwood, a lot of birdpeople up there, and some rodentpeople. but on to the practice of magic, anyone can do it, but they must break their protective 'casing' over your sanity, and if you dont watch it at all times, you will go insane, would you like me to say the correct enchantment?" i said, liking the comeplete and total attention he was giving me, along with the silence.

Luna giggled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I know this is the human world, but where I come from, we don't have magic. We don't have parts wars, talking stick figures, and magic birds." She said, pointing to everything in the cafe she mentioned. "I came through a hole in my floor." She said bluntly, realizing how weird and insane it sounded. Luna creased her eyebrows in a thinking manner, trying to piece it together. Then, she shook her head and turned back to Kazu. "I would love to train! It seems like fun!" Luna agreed, smiling brightly at Kazu.

Kazu whose attention was regrabbed by luna smiled upon hearing her take up his offer. "Alright, i'll have to go and buy you a pair of AT though so it'll be awhile before you can practice." the boy said with a smile. He didn't really understand that kind of story on how she got here and didn't really care. He'd have a practice buddy.

"Alright, it's a deal then! I'm so excited!" She said, crossing her arms on the table and blowing a strand of black hair out of her eyes. Parts wars seemed like an event that only boys entered in. Luna's smile brightened at the thought, since she didn't really get along with girls anyway.