Cross Academy Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still waiting for posts, yes?

I said screw them and moved on. I want to see them post but they have other things going on so go ahead and post, they can catch up.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
anime_girl_render_by_lucegiglionero-d61qrgu.png

Name: Mizuki Hanabusa

Class: Aristocrat

Powers: Creating Illusions & Control Over Snow and Ice

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 98lbs

Bio: Born and raised in Paris, Mizuki was the only child of her Japanese parents. Not wanting to raise their first child in Japan, they moved to France in order to give their daughter a much better life than they thought she would have in Japan. Since childhood, Mizuki was considered quite strange even to her own parents. She never really spoke, even though very fluent in several languages, so her parents learned to read her expressions or body language. Knowing that her family was important, Mizuki made sure that she didn't do anything to ruin their reputation. Never really meeting a pureblood, her parents expressed that they weren't really impressed with them at all. Recently hearing about Cross Academy, her parents enrolled her into the school in order meet those who were just like her and give her a chance to gauge what she thinks of the purebloods. Accepting the chance to go, she thanks her parents before packing up to go to the school. All Mizuki really worried about was if anyone at the school would be able to understand her, because she didn't speak.

I said screw them and moved on. I want to see them post but they have other things going on so go ahead and post, they can catch up.

Aye I agree. And damn your character is so cute xD

@Ritual Lobotomy We should have a relationship but we should take it to the PMs. Make it more of a mystery for the rest of the players.

@EpitaphQueen I will make my post shortly. Sorry for the wait. Been busy after I posted my char up.

@Ritual Lobotomy We should have a relationship but we should take it to the PMs. Make it more of a mystery for the rest of the players.

Of course, I would go with the PMs as well. Here I just suggested it ^^. Whenever you want to plan, I'm around.

I PMed you. Feel free to add more to what I said in in.

You read my thoughts almost precisely lol...this will be amusing >: ]

And shall post after at least one more post.

Reactions: Akashi
@EpitaphQueen I was wondering if you have updated my characters bio? Because I added an extra line to it which is quite crucial to his background.

Go ahead. Human aren't quite as central to the plot but you could maybe play a hunter or a night guard, but I'd prefer the other guard be male.

I'll start crafting my post now:)

Mizuki is accepted.

Also, just posted in the IC thread. I hope you guys like it. If you guys want me to add or have any suggestions. Do tell :)

Mizuki is accepted.

Hey, have you updated my bio? Sorry to bug you about this the third time, btw.

Yes I did. Sorry I forgot to tell you.

@Akashi That post was awesome :3 Do you want Sayomi to encounter him now? Cause I am indifferent o.o

@Haneul could you please translate your French for any of the others that do not speak it? Just post it here so as not to interrupt the IC.

@EpitaphQueen Yes ma'am. -salutes-
Mother: Enjoy your time here at Cross Academy. Your father and I will be waiting for you to return to Paris.
Father: We love you and we'll miss you. Visit us often on holidays.
Driver: Miss Mizuki, have a wonderful time at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.