Cross Academy Reborn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see your character sheets. :)

This thing is getting better I can tell. :3

Hope Sayomi is what you guys expected though. I am opened for suggestions or critics, if you have any :3

Well, I am joining. Actually. Will start on the CS now since I got some free time.

Actually. I am going to make a Level B Aristocrats Vampire, however, if anyone wants to have ties to my vampire. Do let me know.

And can people tell me what last names you guys have picked from the list of names for the B, C, D, E and F vampires? (if there is an F vampire that is)

Also, a little summary about what has happened so far would be nice.

kwwRdRZ.png

Name: Adachi Shiki

Class: Aristocrat

Powers: Mind Control and Red Crystal Manipulation
( Able to create/repair/compress/generate/increase crystals or anything similar to it however he see's fit. He can turn liquid, matter, shape, objects, crystalline materials into that of crystal but the color is of blood, mainly red. )

Height: 5'11
Weight: 177 LBS

Biography: Adachi is a cunning man. He is full of deception and manipulation. He has his own agenda but nevertheless, knows how to please the purebloods. Especially the Council. He has been a vampire for a very long time and his reasons for attending Cross Academy at the same particular time as Akahana, a pureblood is suspicious. However, he is from a royal family that originated from Japan, but throughout the centuries, his lineage has scattered around the world. Adachi himself, has stayed in the land where they originated from, but he never does anything that isn't beneficial to him. He never shows anyone his true nature. Only some people who know him well enough would understand that he is only attending the school for some ulterior motive. Is it to overthrow the purebloods? For something else? That is a big conundrum. He can also be calm, collective when needed to. He can put on a mask for many reasons. You can never tell what Adachi is thinking. His parents, or his own background, is clouded in mystery. Only time will reveal it. Many believe that he is from the lineage of the name "Shiki", but he is just using that name for a reason. He isn't neccessarily from that lineage.

Last edited:
Accepted!!! I got a great plot twist headed your guys way so get your post in Akashi.

@Lykaon: You know you want to~ I'm lonely being the only human...XD

@Akashi: Lol nice, thats the guy from that really sadistic anime right? Diabolic lovers?

Hmm...you can play humans here? But there are no "accepted" humans or anything about them on the sheet?

Oh I figure to put Emi on accepted! Thank you for bringing that to my attention just now. They are the guardians of the night class. Its in the anime/manga.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hey, remember to put me on accepted too.

@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ Yes, it is him from Diabolik Lovers. I searched around zerochan to find a picture that would suit my character and I found him :P

Anyhow. Before I make a post. Can anyone give me a quick summary as to what has been going on so far?

We've all arrived at the school. Akahana is a bit untrusting of Sayomi, he gives her the creeps. We spoke a little French Kurai threatened to break people's arms and we're checking out the rooms. That's it ^^

There are dorms?.. If so, is it like room for only one person or like two and two in a room?

Hmm...you can play humans here? But there are no "accepted" humans or anything about them on the sheet?
Ya basically theres the day class (as it sounds students that attend class during the day) who are humans, and sometimes vampire hunters (if theres any in this rp idk).

Then theres the night class, which is made up of vampire aristocrats, rank E-B (I think) and right now 2 Purebloods that are rank A. I dont think we're accepting anymore Purebloods right now.

Thank you for the information, Dora-chan :)

@EpitaphQueen I just want to let you know that I updated my Biography by adding one more line at the end. Please update that in your list of "accepted characters". Thank you in advance.

Added another pic/gif to Kurai's CS

kwwRdRZ.png

Name: Adachi Shiki

Class: Aristocrat

Powers: Mind Control and Red Crystal Manipulation
( Able to create/repair/compress/generate/increase crystals or anything similar to it however he see's fit. He can turn liquid, matter, shape, objects, crystalline materials into that of crystal but the color is of blood, mainly red. )

Height: 5'11
Weight: 177 LBS

Biography: Adachi is a cunning man. He is full of deception and manipulation. He has his own agenda but nevertheless, knows how to please the purebloods. Especially the Council. He has been a vampire for a very long time and his reasons for attending Cross Academy at the same particular time as Akahana, a pureblood is suspicous. However, he is from a royal family that originated from Japan, but throughout the centuries, his lineage has scattered around the world. Adachi himself, has stayed in the land where they originated from, but he never does anything that isn't beneficial to him. He never shows anyone his true nature. Only some people who know him well enough would understand that he is only attending the school for some ulterior motive. Is it to overthrow the purebloods? For something else? That is a big conundrum. He can also be calm, collective when needed to. He can put on a mask for many reasons. You can never tell what Adachi is thinking. His parents, or his own background, is clouded in mystery. Only time will reveal it. Many believe that he is from the lineage of the name "Shiki", but he is just using that name for a reason. He isn't neccessarily from that lineage.

OY! I love these "Diabolic Lovers" Guys so much :3 Great choice. Any one of the would be a good going ^^. And bdw my character is Shiki as well so there are few possibilities:

• That Sayomi Shiki met Adachi before, since my character is quite old in his vampire years
  • That he just met the guy and just found out he was Shiki as well which would then make him wonder how come he never saw him, and he is fart of Shiki family (he met almost every member through years)
Then:

• That Sayomi thinks Adachi is up to no good or plotting something. In that case he would pay closer attention to him.
  • Or that Sayomi relates to Adachi for his different motives for attending that school, since he didn't want to go there for royals in a first place.
Besides, I do not think Sayomi will be glad if he knew that Adachi uses Shiki name in vain. So that might lead to some interesting situations.
So interesting for a story :3 And that C vampire already put a label on Sayomi. Will be interesting. They might even judge Sayomi as well if Adachi do something... endless possibilities.

So, if you would like to make a relationship, or you think that them just meeting in the academy would be better, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.