• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Again, I know nothing about the anime or manga, so if this doesn't work, please tell me and if possible, give me an idea to make it plausible? Hope its suitable.)

Name: Kaito Odagawa

Class: N/a

Powers: N/a

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 154 lbs.

Appearance:
Konachancom-71425brown_eyesbrown_hairhibari_kyouyakatekyou_hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair.jpg

Bio: Kaito was what many would consider a troubled youth. From a young age he became overwhelmed by family issues, a mother whom was constantly drinking and gambling away the rent money, winding up on the verge of being kicked from their home many times. A few times, they were forced to find lodging elsewhere, often in homeless shelters for days at a time before managing to find a new apartment. Having to resort to stealing, Kaito began to support the household as much as his mother did, taking food, money, and possessions from anyone he could manage to succeed with. His scholastic career was anything but special, but he did manage to graduate from school, much to his own and his mother's surprise.

Shortly after, however, he became even deeper involved in crime, even working occasionally with a small group of thugs in the neighborhood. One night, coming home after a successful burglary run, he discovered his mother being attacked and killed by a man, whom had bitten her and drained her of blood. Kaito was fortunate that he was saved by another man, whom appeared to be a vampire himself. However, instead of killing him, he offered him a choice. Serve as a guardian at the Cross Academy, working to keep the day and night students apart, or, die then and there. He was a useful candidate, no doubt. Because he had no one left, he was expendable, plus, if he decided to open his mouth to anyone, who would believe a delinquent who was prone to committing crimes and likely doing drugs? Even then, he would be silenced and forgotten and no time. Seeing no other option, Kaito agreed.​

I like your bio. It's very good. It seems plausible actually and gives me an idea that I like. *evil laugh* You're accepted.

Oh.. the relationships.. So interesting.

And nice @Lykaon ... You have a good char right there. I would make a new post but maybe I should wait for Haneul to make one first?

Thanks, all. Should I be concerned about that evil laugh? It honestly just makes me respect you.

Speaking of relationships, should I have Kaito have been there for a while already, and thus already know Emi?

Name: Kazue (means harmonious or one blessing) Touya

Class: Aristocrats

Powers: Hair growth and manipulation. She can grow her hair as long as she wants as well as use it as extra appendages.

Height: 162 cm

Weight: It's a secret~

Appearance:
Konachan.com+-+118105+btoor+seeu+vocaloid.jpg

Bio: Kazue grew up as a normal girl, well a normal vampire girl. She had an amazing singing ability and was soon scouted by a talent agency. She is now the famous idol KayTee. she does various work from modeling to tv commercials to her performances. Her family was fine with her being an idol, but when they heard a pure blood was going to cross academy, they told her she would have to attend or she couldn't be an idol anymore. Kazue agreed, having wanted to see the pure bloods herself.

(Hope this is alright)

Lol. I didn't leave in all honesty I don't know if I'm even leaving this time.

Thanks, all. Should I be concerned about that evil laugh? It honestly just makes me respect you.

Speaking of relationships, should I have Kaito have been there for a while already, and thus already know Emi?
I say yes since my post just involved him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back