Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spoke to Sayomi then to Adachi who was right beside Sayomi lol

I thought you spoke to Sayomi lol

Edit: @Fýlakas apó o Nýchta I have edited my post. Read it all over again since I involved you alot more :)
Nice lol looks good, even though hes polite he still gives off that "creepy" vibe XD

Nice lol looks good, even though hes polite he still gives off that "creepy" vibe XD

Really? Haha.. That IS weird though, maybe you as a player think that because he's been cunning towards a few so far.. Or did your character witness something? xD

Really? Haha.. That IS weird though, maybe you as a player think that because he's been cunning towards a few so far.. Or did your character witness something? xD
Lol no, Emi is just "sensitive" I guess to others feelings XD

Ah okay.. Gotcha.

So awesome. Will post after the lunch lol. Great work ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
@Noceur if you could somehow play out that your character is heading somewhere and stumbles across Kuroshi's two and takes then where their supposed to be that'd be good.

Hm hm hm obviously no one posted. I will see to post today. Sorry for the delay

Well, I can't post. My post is the latest.

I'm waiting for others to post before posting again

I am so sorry for not posting. I will today. I was really busy with my uni Obligations. Even more than I expected.

Np :) im sure it was a busy weekend for most

Please don't let this role play die! :(

same here. if nothing happens we can always take over the other characters as we see fit i guess

I am still here :)

aye aye, after this week of exams I am around more often as well ^^

Sorry everyone for the wait, I think I will be taking a hiatus from Iwaku for awhile so feel free to ignore/control my characters. Really sorry for the sudden departure

Status
Not open for further replies.