Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like Teen wolf, will there be a villain or a bad guy that we have to face later, like some creature or something

Okay, ASHER, is completed. Might add some personality traits, but so far I haven't been able to think of anymore.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Nice~ Nia might like Ash later on, I am still working out all the details with her, but I know I got her personality down to a T

So like Teen wolf, will there be a villain or a bad guy that we have to face later, like some creature or something
There better be xD.

I know that you haven't finished Dante yet...but I was wondering is him aand my Super Witch Empress could have something going on, that is, if he wants to date a High School Senior lol.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Nice~ Nia might like Ash later on, I am still working out all the details with her, but I know I got her personality down to a T
Thanks! I still have to check Nia out, but if you want, he might like her back.

Got the banner up guys c: Hopefully we"ll get more people

I just wrote out a great way, or ridiculous way, that Ford got his ring.

I'm looking for any relationships with my charrie Bethany and will have the second one up soon :)

Will finish my chars later today night everyone.

There better be xD.

I know that you haven't finished Dante yet...but I was wondering is him aand my Super Witch Empress could have something going on, that is, if he wants to date a High School Senior lol.
Pfft Dante is only in his first year of college so they are only one year apart.

Yes! Do you think maybe a couple or close friends? I would be up for both because they both work at the bar and grill so they could of met there and they both sing so they both have a hobbie XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Alright all! I'm working on the Relationship guide so I need to know what you peeps have planned so far!

If you could all either PM me and or tag me here that would be great , Thanks!

Pfft Dante is only in his first year of college so they are only one year apart.

Yes! Do you think maybe a couple or close friends? I would be up for both because they both work at the bar and grill so they could of met there and they both sing so they both have a hobbie XD
Could be close friends then down the line become a couple.

Could be close friends then down the line become a couple.
okay great! Will they know that each are a supernatural creature? Like will dante know that she is a witch and Empress know hes a werewolf?

okay great! Will they know that each are a supernatural creature? Like will dante know that she is a witch and Empress know hes a werewolf?
I think so, A Witch can always tell a supernatural is around...especially if she is close to them, and I would think Empress would tell him about her big witch o yeah they would know about it. I thought I was going sleep xD, I nevr know lol.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I think so, A Witch can always tell a supernatural is around...especially if she is close to them, and I would think Empress would tell him about her big witch o yeah they would know about it. I thought I was going sleep xD, I nevr know lol.
Okay sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.