Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen Okie! c:

Guys my characters are all done now. James and Elli are open for all relationships and Willow is open for friendships, enemies, etc xD

I kinda made Sebastian at a Alison Argent/ Jeremy Gilbert Angle, so I hope that's chill. Also he hales from a species of Hunter that was created by supernaturals to kill supernaturals. I mentione this because I forgot to put it in my sheet, and can't now do to leaving my charger at my sisters house and my phone won't load the first page, but Sebastian won't be coming after witches any time soon because that is the line that created his own family line. So i guess you can say he is a hunter/witch without any witchy abilities.

Last edited:
Oh and @Shayla, would it be cool if Sebastians family line was considered a myth? Kind of like some of Axel's trainees ask about them, and he just tells them no such line exists. Also if Sebastian and Axel could be friends, that would be awesome, and if Sebastian could be like Axel's T.A when it came to training the next generation. Cause that's what I was aimming this conversation towards, like just to see how Axel would take it, Sebastian keeping a secret like that. That is probably all mega confusing.

Slightly confused but I think I get where your aiming at for Axel and Sebastian...

Slightly confused but I think I get where your aiming at for Axel and Sebastian...
Sorry! I hate mobile. Anyways, I hope I can say this better. Sebastian's family is part witch part hunter. Seeing as most hunters don't agree with any supernatural beings, maybe people started to treat Sebastian's ancestors as myths. Eventually no one knew who the descendants were or if the line died off, so they just say it was a myth so kids wouldn't talk about it, eventually everyone believed they were. So when ever Axel is asked about the Brotherhood (yes stole that name from V.P to, I couldn't really think of one), he tells them like his been told. "They are myths." Eventually, Sebastian will inform Axel other wise, and see where that friendship goes.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ For when you wake up, housing is the thing on front. Everyone lives together, in the houses I have posted

Delissia is done!! Feel free to check her out and tell me if your interested in any relation's with her for all our open.. I kind of want to do a forbidden love for her so if anyone is wanting that just tell me :)

PM or tag me here for any relation's with my character's.

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ Okay now I fully understand! I'm all in for that and Axel and him can of course be close friends. ^^

Reactions: HEX
Umm hey, any chance I could reserve a kitsune and shapeshifter slot for 2 charries? :)

Reactions: Ghostie
If anyone has any ideas for character relationships and such, please feel free to pm me or tag me in a post! I shall do the same if I have time today. At work rn!

I know I forgot to say this before, but if you can, please put all your characters in one post! It is easier for me to make a cs guide that way! xD

Reactions: grey987
Thank you! :) I'll have pics up with my cses some point tonight.
Wait, were you also hoping to have two shape shifters? To clarify an earlier post

Oh no, that was me being stupid with english :( I meant 2 charries as in 1 kitsune and 1 shapeshifter. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh no, that was me being stupid with english :( I meant 2 charries as in 1 kitsune and 1 shapeshifter. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
MMM, it's alright, I just wasn't sure and I wanted to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.