Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have ones on rotation, so they never change one, it just rotates
Oh okay i never knew that, that's pretty cool :)

I think i am going to change chloe moretz to Hayden Petteniere or however you spell her last name.

I think I am just going to go back to Stephen James, cause the more I look at him the more I feel he fits Sebastian

Yeah what Ice said lol I have like 20 in one things..it pretty cool.

@Mr.Scales this is the link if you want to do it too http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

You just copy the link on the page and put in your sig box. I love Empire comes back Sept 17th I think can't wait...working on my witch char first.

Yeah what Ice said lol I have like 20 in one things..it pretty cool.

@Mr.Scales this is the link if you want to do it too http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

You just copy the link on the page and put in your sig box. I love Empire comes back Sept 17th I think can't wait...working on my witch char first.
Okay thanks Shattered! Yeah i think I'll use that ;)

I thought Empire comes back on the 23rd?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
One of them lol.
I have a question, after you submit the pictures do you click the link and then go to signature and click on insert image edit, then add it. or did you just post the link in the signature?

Iris is done , Phew! She is open for all relationships... Now to work on finishing my Alpha Vampire :)

Agg, IDK what to do anymore. I has so many ideas

FINALLY! I can get back to writing and drawing because my summer homework is done

kylie-bunbury-18.jpg

Name
Empress Victoria Castlei

Nickname(s)
Em, Empi, Super Witch, Vicky, Bambi(Her Family Calls Her That Because Of Her Innocent Attitude)

Age & Birthday
18, Aug. 20st (Leo)

Race
Super Witch

Grade
High School Senior

Sexuality
Straight

Part/Full-Time Job
Waitress At Willow Bar & Grill
11084902_922515447769833_241768513_n.jpg

Physical Description
Empress has beautiful naturally curly black hair. She is a tall and slim girl, standing at 5'9" and weighing around 110lbs. She has beautiful brown light skin, that seems to be kissed by the sun. She has soft eyes, when she stares at you, it's like she can see into your soul...which she probably can. She has no tattoos. She has her ears pierced and this belly button ring.

Normal Eye Color
[spoili]
17.jpg
[/spoili]

Eye Color When Using Her Magic
[spoili]
the_purple_eye_of_dooom_by_alexandrathegrape.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
Because some of her magical abilities use her life force and a lot of concentration, Empress tends to get exhausted rather quick with most things. Like running, hiking, gym, things like that. Other than her exhaustion, she is healthy.
va0ngq-l-610x610-dress-little+black+dress-flower+dress-kylie+bunbury.jpg

Personality
Sweet || Kind || Loving || Brave || Smart || Loyal || Trusting || Innocent || Romantic || Vibrant
Empress is the type of girl to lay her own life down for her friends, which she has done on occasions. Empress loves to make friends and show her supernatrual frineds her powers, she has even used her powers to help them out sometimes. Empress has a smart head on her shoulders, she is more book smart than street smart, which makes her innocence even more adorable. She's not a naive girl, but she always tries to see the best in everyone. She has a sisterly vibe that makes people want to be her friend and trust her, she will be there for anyone and anytime she can. Empress, like any witch, she does have a vengeful side that only comes out when she is really pissed off...let's just hope you are not the one on her list of revenge.

History
Like Always, Will RP It

Likes/Dislikes
+The Color Violet, Dogs, The Ocean, Friends, Tulips, Good Times, The Movie Beautiful Creatures, Magic Of Course, Shopping, Dresses, Looking Cute, Red Velvet Cake, Gardening, Romantic Movies, Pizza, Cookies, Swimming, Heels, Shorts, Spring, Summer, The Spirits, Her Ancestors, Love, Horror Movies, Fantasy Movies, Fantasy Books, Guys Who Are Romantic, Sweet Guys, Nerds, Awkward Boys, The Show Awkward, The Show Teen Wolf(Hint, Hint...), Scones, Butterflies, School
-Bullies, Bitches, Snobs, Cats, Snakes, The Smell Of Cheap Perfume & Over The Top Cologne, Idiots, Jocks Who Think They Rule The World, Becoming Exhausted After A Powerful Spell Casting Session, Cheaters, Liars, Backstabbers, Dirt & Mud
11032896_1427268040904970_1565427037_n.jpg

Hobbies/Talents
H-Singing, Dancing, Learning New Magical Spells, Gardening, Animal Care, Acting, Tutoring
T-Magical Spells, Reading Minds, Reading The Future, Math, Swimming, Spirit Magic, Nature Magic, Ancestral Magic, Singing, Acting, Dancing

Strengths/Weaknesses
S-Magic, Her Compassion Towards Others, Her Love Towards Everyone, Spirit Magic, Ancestral Magic, Nature Magic, Mental Magic, Elemental Magic, Her Willingness To Die For Others
W-Her Exhaustion After Using Super Strong Magical Spells, Her Willingness To Die For Others, Her Innocence & Always Trying To See The Best In Everyone

Fears
F-
Losing Her Sanity When Using Her Spirit Magic & Ancestral Magic, Not Being Able To Always Protect Her Family & Friends
tumblr_niwj4aRQW81sxj7qdo1_500.png

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

Family
Vivianna Empress Castlei (Mother, 41, Alive, Powerful Witch)
Nikolai Henrick Castlei (Father, 43, Alive, Powerful Wizard)
Catie Helena Castlei (Sister, 12, Alive, Starter Witch)
Nicky James Castlei (Brother, 11, Alive, Starter Wizard)
Carol Beatrice Dolei (Grandmother, 71, Alive, Super Powerful With)

Name Of A Few Ancestors On Both Sides Of The Family
Helena Dolei, Frances Dolei, Melia (Dolei) Vandilic, Mangestral (Dolei), Beatrice Dolei, Gabrielle Castlei, Henrick Castlei, Empress Dolei(The One She Was Name After, Who Started The Line Of The Dolei Witches & Warlock), Kellington Castlei(The First Male Magic User Known, And Creator Of The Castlei Family Line)

Friends
(OPEN PM ME FOR ALL)
Ellianne Dixon(Best Friend)
Dante Becker(Close Friend)

Boyfriend/Crush
Eventual Crush-Dante Becker

Neutral
Enemies

[BCOLOR=#000000]Housing/Room[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](High School Housing 1: Room 2)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nature Magic (The Power To Control And Manipulate Nature & The Weather)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Spirirt Magic (Strong Magic, Calling On The Spirits Of Nature To Defeat Strong Evil Foes...Will Loose The Ability If Used To Bring Someone Back To Life)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ancestral Magic (Strong Magic, Calling On The Ancestors To Tap Into Stronger Skills Of Magic (I.E., Reading Minds, Reading The Future, Trapping Supernatural Creatures)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mental Magic (The Power To Use Magic Of The Mind, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Things Like That)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Elemental Magic (Pyrokinesis, Hyrdrokinesis, Geokinesis, Aerokinesis, Cyrokinesis)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
qlibod-l-610x610-shorts-sequin+shorts-gold+black+shorts-blouse-shoes-kylie+bunbury.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

CAzCVf5UwAA_mQM.jpg

Name
Naveen Curtis Fisher

Nickname(s)
Nev, Hot Boy, Wolfy(Close Family & Friends)

Age & Birthday
17 Apr. 20th (Aries/Taurus)

Race
Alpha Wolf

Grade
High School Junior

Sexuality
Bisexual

Part/Full-Time Job
Arcade Xtreme Worker
bd06a3b875face27579b5764b1e990ef.jpg

Physical Description
Naveen stands around 6'1", he has slim build. He weighs around 170lbs. He doesn't work out a lot, but thanks to his werewolf side, his body is always in shape from running and jumping a lot. Naveen has dark black shoulder length hair, that he will usually leave out or tie up in a bun once in a while. He has the Egyptian Tan Skin and a nice little moustache and beard.

Tattoo 1
[spoili]
ebfffb21dd643f4a589da987b6ec78af.jpg
[/spoili]

Tattoo 2
[spoili]
attractive-fallen-male-angel-tattoo-on-back.jpg
[/spoili]

Tattoo 3
[spoili]
welia.jpg
[/spoili]

Werewolf Eyes
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]

Werewolf Form
[spoili]
Van_Helsing_Werewolf.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
The only ailment Naveen has is when there's going to be a full moon, his body becomes weak and he sufferes severe pain...until he transforms out of his control in his werewolf form. He wants his friend Ellianne Dixon to make him a ring so he can not turn and turn when he wants too.
Avan-Jogia-wmag-1-760x1139.jpg

Personality
Mysterious || Courageous || Loyal || A Leader || Strong || Stubborn || Loud || Powerful || Imtimidating || Aggressive
Naveen is a very down to the earth low key guy. He doesn't like to make big waves or drama...since when he gets mad it can be horrible. Naveen is a quiet volcano that erupts on oocassions, he likes to make people laugh and keep everyting postive. He can tend to get the rep of being the mysterious loner, just because he doesn't put himself out there as one of the big and loud guys all the time. He makes friends, but he likes to watch them and see if they are real friends and not just fake people. Naveen can be a confusing person to get to know, but once you do, you'll be glad you took the time to get to know him.

History
Will RP It

Likes/Dislikes
+Football, Outdoors, Running, Jumping, Being Alone, Rock Music, Rap Music, American Horror Story, Social Media, Indie Horror Movies, Sweet Girls, Nice Girls, Sugary Foods, Keeping The Peace, Lions, Graphic Tees, Chewing Gum, Hot Showers, Paramore, ECHOSMITH, MisterWives, Hot Summers, Warm Days, The Beach, The Night, Being Free
-Snobs, Jerks, Idiots, Country Music, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Being Bored, Changing Without Control, Vampires, Wolfsbane, Silver
MTMxNDcwNzAzNjkzMTg3MDgy.jpg

Hobbies/Talents

H-Football, Hiking, Watching Indie Horror Movies, Learning To Control His Werewolf Change, Writing Books
T-Painting, Drawing, Sports, Writing Novels

Strengths/Weaknesses
S-His Werewolf Powers & Abiltites, His Words, His Smarts, His Supernatrual Strength, His Loyalty
W-He Tends To Keep His Emotions Bottled Up Inside, He Has Multiple Walls Up Around HIs Heart, His Transformation (Since He Can't Control It Yet)

Fears
F-Losing Control One Day & KIlling Everyone He Loves, Not Finding His Own Pack To Lead
avan-jogia-rost-ves.jpg

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room
(High School Housing 1: Room 5)

Other
CAzCVfwUkAAgjGR.jpg

Ariana-Grande-2015-1.jpg

Name
Savannah Maria Hollow

Nickname(s)
SaySay, Vanna, Scream Queen

Age & Birthday
15 Feb. 21st (Pisces)

Race
Magical Screaming Hybrid (Banshee/Witch)

Grade
High School Freshman

Sexuality
Straight

Part/Full-Time Job
Doesn't Work (Parents' Are Rich)
ariana-grande-inrock-magazine-photoshoot_2.jpg

Physical Description
Savannah is a short girl, standing only at 5'3" when not in her high heels. She weighs no more than 90lbs. She has a sweet smile and face...hiding that evil side of hers that comes out a lot of the time. She has long beautiful Ombre hair, her natural hair color is brunette. She has tanish skin with adorable dimples.

Hyrbid Form
[spoili]
4996243848_00b7679bae_b.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
Savannah is a healthy girl, but being a Hybrid she does have some health problems. Her eyes tend to bleed when her hybrid side is about take over, and she has a squeaky like voice.
ariana2.jpg

Personality
Flirt || Girly || Bitchy || Emotional || Slow || Friendly || Violent || Gruesome || Naive || Social Butterfly
Savannah is an all around emotional bitch most of the time. She loves to make people's lives a living hell when she's around them. If she likes you she'll be nice, if she hates you...good luck with that buddy. Savannah is a big time flirt also, she will flirt with anyone she likes or doesn't. Even if the guy is dating someone, she'll still flirt with them...right in front of their partner. She's a rick brat, and she believes eveything should be hers'. If you want to be Savannah's friend you better be prepared to be her assisstant or lacky, since she even treats her "friends" like they are less than her. Maybe it's because of her Banshee side or Hybrid emotions...who knows? She just likes to be the one in charge, so just never get in her way...or you'll have hell to pay.

History
Will RP It

Likes/Dislikes

tumblr_nlspnp1FmP1rq163po1_500.png

Hobbies/Talents

Strengths/Weaknesses
Fears

ariana_grande_jones_crow_photoshoot_2014_u26MfwJN.sized.jpg

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
Family
Friends
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
Neutral
Enemies

Housing/Room

(High School Housing 1: Room 6)

Other
Sound Manipulation (Since Savannah Is A Hybrid Of A Banshee And A Witch, She Has Manipulation Over All Forms Of Sound)
f1ea817dffbed361a2dc378aa220da16.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question, after you submit the pictures do you click the link and then go to signature and click on insert image edit, then add it. or did you just post the link in the signature?
The Link.

Finishing chars in a few.

High school though xD To diff worlds for now lol.

Mmmm, true, but it's going to be tiny packs. Because there is only 8 spots.... Plus Geo is a relatively new alpha

Reactions: MadKingJai™
My guy wolf(havent picked name yet) is a two year alpha so yeah xD since his Freshman year.

Dante will be an omega at first, until he finds his pack, but it will be hard because Dante doesn't like joining packs.

So few vampires so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.