Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my first character is a vampire, so we got that going for us

I'm working on my Alpha Vampire , two is better than nothing for sure.

Yeah; I'm also still working on my vampire character. Although when I'm finished with him, I'm going to make a second character who will be a hunter

I finished my other character's which are a Hunter who lead's the new generation and a Kitsune who I just finished.

Nice; I actually saw them earlier when they were still WIP. I think my vampire character would actually end up taking an interest in your kitsune one if they ever met ^^

I just like Witches more out of all supernatural since they are the ones who created werwolves and vampires lol and the magic...and werewolves will always be before vampires for me...Hybrid, wait to you see her two mixes xD

I actually saw your's too and without a doubt I think my Kitsune , Iris would take an interest to your Vampire ^^

Witches are quite something and I was almost tempted to snag one for myself.. XD

Is it also weird that with this RP I'm excited to see some Forbidden love and or interest lol?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Shayla Sounds like we could make something out of that :3

And no, I don't think it's weird that you're excited to see that. I think that would actually make things a lot more interesting for the RP XD

@grey987 ~ Sounds like we deff's could indeed :3

Lolz , alright than :D I best see some forbidden love! Which now leads me to wanting to do the same for my Vamprye.

I have a little lonely alpha, man would it be awesome if she ended up with someone else other than a werewolf

Reactions: HEX and Shayla
@Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen @Shayla I finished Empress, my super witch lol. My Alpha and Hybrid will be up tomorrow after work. Empress is the total opposite of any of my female characters, I want to see how I can do with a sweet girl and not a raging bitch xD, my hybrid might be a bit bitchy since hybrid and all, but other than that no big bitch from Shattered this time around lol.

Reactions: Ghostie
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Yay! Haha xD If and when I change the character limit to 4... I don't know whether to use Josh Hutcherson or Diggy Simmons xD I have a plan for both of them just in case though lmao

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Yay! Haha xD If and when I change the character limit to 4... I don't know whether to use Josh Hutcherson or Diggy Simmons xD I have a plan for both of them just in case though lmao
I already know that Empress and Ellianne ( I think I spelled it right) should be friends, I mean witches and seniors and two hot girls...and both of their names start with E's lol.

I already know that Empress and Ellianne ( I think I spelled it right) should be friends, I mean witches and seniors and two hot girls...and both of their names start with E's lol.
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Lol well getting off, sleep and have work like in 8 more hours.

Well my charries are open for friendships and relationships...I still got to make Asher.

My character Delissia is about to be done and open for all relationships , friendships and Enemies.

Iris and Axel are open for Friendships and Enemies.

I have a super good idea of how my alpha got her power, so I am super pumped

Reactions: HEX
Also @Little_Ghost98 I am going to postpone making a shapeshifter and instead make a human male

Status
Not open for further replies.