Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I might hold back on making a male until the limit is extended because the reserves right now, I just cant think of a good male counterpart for any of them. I might have to steal Nia from Hey Violet though
I feel you on that part. I mean I can't think of a good male to portray Sebastian, so his face claim might be changing...again.

I feel you on that part. I mean I can't think of a good male to portray Sebastian, so his face claim might be changing...again.
Yeah, I cant see Dylan o Brenan as a supernatural! He just has to be a human

On IceQueen's note, I've noticed that Dylan O'Brien seems to be a really common faceclaim here

On IceQueen's note, I've noticed that Dylan O'Brien seems to be a really common faceclaim here
Yes he is because HE"S ADORABLE

Oh by the way, if you hadn't noticed we already knew eachother

@IceQueen Have you ever considered trying to use Andrew Garfield as a faceclaim? He looks pretty good, too

And if you're talking about yourself and Autumn, then yeah, I noticed

@IceQueen Have you ever considered trying to use Andrew Garfield as a faceclaim? He looks pretty good, too

And if you're talking about yourself and Autumn, then yeah, I noticed
NO! You silly! *smacks head* U so dense

But yes, I know everyone here, all of them, we buds.

And NEVER

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Buds and awesome rp partner's :D

Andrew Garfield I love.... Such a sucker when someone use's him <3

NO! You silly! *smacks head* U so dense

But yes, I know everyone here, all of them, we buds.

And NEVER

Ow. I was just making a suggestion that wasn't Dylan O'Brien
Yeah, I already figured that from the beginning
And never... What?

*googles picture*

Ok, he is a good alternative *drools*

Ow. I was just making a suggestion that wasn't Dylan O'Brien
Yeah, I already figured that from the beginning
And never... What?
*sighs heavily*

I was telling them, that I know you, and that's what I meant by the first statement. Sometimes I don't say things in the right order.

I know what you guys mean, i may change Evan peters and chloe montez fc. But you can never go wrong with a Jussie face claim...Ever!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
For my guys I've used I love to use...

Chace Crawford and Tom Felton among many :)

My face claims are perfect for my three characters will have be up when I get back online.

Recently, I've been starting to use Colton Haynes as a frequent faceclaim

Triple C, I wish my name was all Jays, but my name my middle name starts with a T.

Marilyn Monroe
Chace Crawford
Dorothy Dandridge
Any many more people who first and last name start witht he same letter, lucky people...and soon to another lucky one one me lol....Justin Jones

Marilyn Monroe
Chace Crawford
Dorothy Dandridge
Any many more people who first and last name start witht he same letter, lucky people...and soon to another lucky one one me lol....Justin Jones
Dude how do you change your signature like every ten minutes!? Everytime i get a new alert in an RP i am in with you, i see a new sig lol

Dude how do you change your signature like every ten minutes!? Everytime i get a new alert in an RP i am in with you, i see a new sig lol
They have ones on rotation, so they never change one, it just rotates

Status
Not open for further replies.