Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday twinning all the way!

I should also have Iris and Delissia finished tonight!

I'll be starting work on my (vampire) character at some point soon; I may or may not also decide to make a second character (who would end up being a hunter)

@Little_Ghost98 For some dumb reason it won't let me resize banner withouth cutting off the word Crimson, so I will remake it to 800x100 and working on my three chars now.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ aright lovie! Thank you so much!

My characters should be finished today. I'm thinking about making the limit 4, but I'm not sure. @Shayla & @IceQueen what do you think loves?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I think we could wait a bit longer, wait until the banner is up, and we get a few more people

Yeah what Ice said lol. After I get my three chars up putting banner here so you can save it to your comp^^.

I'm with Ice on that one.. Deff's should leave it open to give other's a chance and see how many we can draw in.

@grey987 Double name alert! We already have a male named Alex

I say change name to Alexander or Alexis lol.

Then Alexis! xD

Finishing my Alpha Vampire and Kitsune tonight!

So... has that name been taken? (also switched the appearance photo because I wasn't actually satisfied with the first one)

So... has that name been taken? (also switched the appearance photo because I wasn't actually satisfied with the first one)
Nope not yet~

Reactions: grey987
I changed my face claims...again! only two out of three though!

I am thinking I might hold back on making a male until the limit is extended because the reserves right now, I just cant think of a good male counterpart for any of them. I might have to steal Nia from Hey Violet though

Status
Not open for further replies.