Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...might post for my three tonight...most likely tomorrow afternoon...which is 8 or so more hours for me Eastern Standard Time Zone lol.

Going to get up intros for my first three in a few minutes lol.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Working on my intro's as we speak!

The bitch is back~ XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
And so is my groove, man it feels good to write. But I have to crash now before I literally crash

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie and Justin
Same night everyone for me lol.

Sorry guys but I'm experiencing personal technical difficulties but I'll try to make my charas soon!

My goodness, you people stay up really late
I'll get to work on my intro posts soon

I really hope you guys won't keep reattaching those images on each of your post cause my mobile can only take so much..

Hoping that when i finish my charries that there aren't too much posts :/

Attachments

• 306400_1197658740_medium.jpg
    306400_1197658740_medium.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 4
I really hope you guys won't keep reattaching those images on each of your post cause my mobile can only take so much..
Usually we do keep posting them but we can discuss it if it's a big issue

The fancy borders and stuff are cool but if I had to load tons of images all the time (which would take up a fair amount of mobile data I think) I think its preferable we don't post images on every single post.

OH GOD DAMN IT!!!
I just watched THAT episode, the tears man

You wouldn't know

Well yeah, because I don't even know what you're talking about in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.