Crazed Minds and Troubled Hearts ~ *Serpentine and Kitsune*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the other male's voice pierced through his thoughts, Oliver snapped his head up and turned his ruby gaze to him. He thought the question over in his mind and furrowed his brow slightly before bringing a hand to his mouth and averting his eyes form the blonde.

"You...are you upset about what happened earlier? I didn't try to make you so uncomfortable. Are you still gonna stay with me tonight?" he asked sincerely, slowly bringing his intense gaze back upon Dylan's. The question still burned inside of his thoughts and he found himself feeling...slightly upset. The thought of the other male not staying with him that night made Oliver's stomach drop. The feeling was so unnatural and Oliver couldn't help wondering what it was. Before he had a chance to think about it, a sudden impact knocked Oliver back onto the floor. He groaned slightly and rubbed the back of his head before opening an eye to glance at what he had run into...Lowell.

"Oh god not you. I don't need this today, Lowell. Can you just leave me alone?" Oliver snapped, narrowing his eyes as he pushed himself up to his feet. Already, irritation was written on his face as the area right by his mouth twitched slightly. Lowell laughed, the sound echoing off of the walls.

"You've got some guts, Wright. Thinking you can fight me and tell me what to do right afterward? You think you can give this...rodent more attention. You act like an overprotective mother! Leave the kid alone, man and go tear up your cell some more. I bet the guards will enjoy beating-"

"Shut up!" Oliver shouted, his eyes filled with rage as he stepped forward, yanking Lowell's collar down with brute force and getting into his face. "Don't you dare think you can insult me like that and get away with calling him a rodent. If anything, you're the real guy with guts...thinking you can try picking a fight with me twice!" his voice echoed in the hall and his knuckles were white from how hard he was gripping the brute's shirt. Lowell's face contorted with irritation as he lifted his fist and brought it back, sending it flying toward Oliver's face. Oliver's eyes widened and a loud noise emanated from the impact, sending the snow white haired teen flying a few feet before landing on his back with a groan. Lowell chuckled and started taking steps toward Dylan.

"You better not touch him! I swear, I'll rip your arms off and feed you to the crows!" Oliver's shout was full of promise as he pulled himself from the ground, growling as he started to make his way to Lowell, cracking his knuckles as he set jaw. He was seriously intending to fulfill his promise. Anything to keep the brute's disgusting hands from touching the blonde in any way.

@Kitsune

[It's fine ^-^]

Reactions: Kitsune
Dylan watched as Oliver seem to think over his question, which was strange. It was a simple question. One that could be answered with three words or less, really. But the blond didn't voice his thoughts, only let the other male think over it as much as he pleased. He did wonder why his gaze was avoided, but ignored it and the slight ache in his heart.

The response to his question caused him to blink owlishly. Was that what was bothering the white-haired male? It made a smile break out on his face as he met Oliver's intense gaze. In a way, he thought it was.....cute how worried the other boy was of how the teasing earlier had affected him and his chances of him staying the night. Really, who worried over such things? His new friend did, apparently. Bringing his hand up to his mouth to muffle the oncoming chuckles, body shaking slightly with the laughter, he gathered himself to answer the teen's question. The least he could do was try to be semi-serious since his next words seemed to be quite important to him.

"No, I'm not upset at all. And of course I'm still staying with you tonight, Ollie. I wouldn't miss it for the world," Dylan answered as he stopped his soft laughter. It was a moment later that he actually realized what he said. Ruby eyes widening a slight fraction, he glanced down at the floor, mentally kicking himself. He couldn't believe those last words came out his mouth! Oliver might not take it that way, but still! The fact that he said it would haunt him forever. Plus, he even gave him a nickname. Ollie, out of all things....

Suddenly, a lot of things happened at once. By the time that Dylan was back in touch with reality and his surroundings, Lowell had suddenly appeared and a fight between the white-haired male and the brute seem to be about to take place. He could feel the tension and hatred in the atmosphere. The two argued heatedly and the blond could only watch, worried eyes flickering between the two males standing near him. It wouldn't take long for it to become physical. Not with how they were talking about each other, hateful words spat in irritation and many other negative emotions.

It was Oliver who broke, yanking on Lowell's collar and getting close to his face. As he continued on, Dylan backed away a bit, not wanting to get caught up in the mix. Well, he didn't. Daniel, who hadn't been out since his first day there, was itching to get into it and do some serious damage. He couldn't have that, though. And he definitely didn't want it either. The sight of Oliver flying snapped him out of his thoughts once more. He could only stare in shock at his fallen frame. And that was only for a moment for Lowell had began to advance on him, making him back up some more until he was against a wall.

At Oliver's shout, Dylan immediately agreed. "Really, you should just leave me alone. I don't want Daniel to hurt you. I don't like knowing that I had some kind of part in hurting someone. So, please, leave me alone. Leave us alone," he said, trying to reason with the brute, who was only getting closer, ignoring his and Oliver's threats and warnings. All he wanted was to have a nice breakfast with the white-haired boy. Was that too much to ask? Apparently so. He could only pray that Oliver would get to Lowell before he could reach Dylan and trigger Daniel to make a guest appearance.

Reactions: Serpentine
Oliver stood and watched as Lowell continued making his way to Dylan. He growled and made his way in front of the blonde, straightening his back and lifting his chin slightly to take on the brute, his chin throbbing from the impact of the last hit. "Stay away." he spoke, cold and icy as his ruby robs pierced Lowell, baring his teeth. Lowell chuckled and reached his arm out to grab Dylan's shirt. Something inside Oliver snapped and he shoved his fist forward into Lowell's gut, sending the brute back.

"I told you not to touch him!" he yelled, his voice projecting through the hall as he stomped forward, gripping Lowell by the hair and shoving his head against the brick wall. Lowell yelled in agony and Oliver shoved his head once more before dropping the now unconscious brute. He turned his neck and popped it before pivoting to face the blonde.

"S-Sorry...I sort of went crazy for a second there. Well, crazier than usual." Oliver said, furrowing his brow slightly as he locked his ruby gaze with the other male's. For some reason, he wanted to keep the blonde safe yet again...and it felt good when he was able to succeed in it. Like he was a personal hero to the other male. Oliver pushed the thought from his mind and averted his gaze from Dylan's, feeling a bit ashamed for some reason. Perhaps the snow white-haired teen didn't want to act like that in front of the blonde...

@Kitsune

Thank God that Oliver is super protective, Dylan thought immediately as he watched the snow white-haired male protect him from the brute. Really, why couldn't Lowell just leave them be? How many times was it going to take for him to get beat up to understand that they didn't like his presence? Or that he was never going to actually be able to beat Oliver? Some people could just be ridiculously thick at times. As he stared at Lowell's unconscious form, he tutted and shook his head. While he wasn't one for violence, the brute surely was asking for it. He was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the white-haired male talking to him. Apologizing, to be more specific. It made Dylan furrow his eyebrows in confusion. First, Oliver worries over simple things and then he's apologizing for protecting him. He sure was a strange person. Well, as strange as one in a mental home could be.

At the way that the snow white-haired boy avoided his gaze, he immediately went to reassure him. Honestly, there was nothing to be apologizing for. They all went too far in the deep end every now and again, but that wasn't going to change the blonde's view of his friend. He had a homicidal side that's done its fair share of damage, yet that didn't stop Oliver from befriending him. Walking up to the other male, he did an action much similar to the one that occurred earlier in Oliver's cell. Grasping the taller boy's face in his hands, cupping it, he brought his ruby gaze to meet his own intense one. "What are you apologizing for? Honestly, you saved me from getting beat to a pulp, no doubt, and let Lowell live another day. So what if you went a bit far with the protection, it was all for good reasons," he said in a serious tone, wanting Oliver to know that there was nothing wrong with what he just witnessed. "And I thank you for that," he added, staring deeply into ruby eyes identical to his own, caressing the cheek that he was cupping. The magical moment was broken as a grin marred Dylan's face and he let his hands fall from Oliver's smooth face. Instead, he tugged on his shirt as he said, "Now come on. We still haven't got to breakfast and my appetite hasn't died down, surprisingly."

At the touch of Dylan's hands on his face, Oliver's eyes widened when he saw the blonde's face close to his. He gulped and felt his heart start hammering against his chest, not to mention that a blush was trying to reveal itself. Thankfully, the white-haired male managed to keep it hidden, but was entranced by the other male's ruby orbs, much like his own. He felt his eyes soften and droop slightly at the boy's words and he nodded gently, resisting the urge to grip his wrist and pull him into an embrace. The fact that he was caressing Oliver's cheek didn't help the matter very much, either. Then, he felt the daze that had overcome him shatter as Dylan pulled on his shirt a bit, starting to head to the cafeteria.

Oliver's grin returned to normal and he followed the blonde, eventually walking in stride next to him before sticking his hands into his pockets and flicking his white bangs from his eyes. "Ah, thanks for the pep talk back there. I guess I won't worry about it next time." he said, smile widening into it's usual crazy length. With a sudden laugh, to which he tried smothering with his hand, the ruby-eyed teen pushed the cafeteria door open, revealing many empty chairs with only a few others eating and chatting. "Looks like we're in luck. Not very many people in here. Come on." he said, reaching out and grabbing the blonde's upper arm and leading him to the line. There, Oliver grabbed his breakfast and walked to a small table and plopped down into a seat, his eyes still on the other male.

"So, for someone who doesn't like to be teased too much, you certainly like to tease too, huh?" he asked in a teasing tone, hinting to a few moments before when the boy had held Oliver's face in his hands. Oliver's grin was also that of a teasing one, as it was a half smile, one he used often when teasing others. That was probably why a lot of others disliked him: not only was he quiet and cold, Oliver was one to tease and become stubborn with them as well. Even if the blonde didn't like being teased, Oliver found it rather cute to see the blush on his face when he did it to him.

@Kitsune

Dylan's eyes glanced at the male, who was walking beside him now, as he spoke. He grinned and nodded in an approving way, glad that his little speech had some kind of positive effect on him. Mission accomplished. As they reached the cafeteria, his grin from before only grew in size as he heard the familiar manic laughter bubble up and spill from Oliver's mouth. It was nice to hear, strangely, because it meant that the white-haired boy was okay. He was glad to see that not many people occupied the tables in the large cafeteria. It was a lot more peaceful than it was during dinner. At a sudden tug in a certain direction, the blond yelped but followed obediently. He watched as the other male got his breakfast before retrieving his own, feeling the burning sensation of one staring at him.

After he got his food, he made his way over to the table that was chosen by Oliver. Sliding in a seat across from him, he sat his tray down and sighed before beginning to eat. Oliver's familiar voice brought his gaze to him as he spoke. The words made him avert his gaze and flush lightly while biting back a cheeky grin all at the same time. Really, he needed to sort out his emotions. "I don't know what you're talking about," he responded, focusing his gaze on his food as he continued to eat, chewing slowly, trying to ignore the flutters in his stomach when he peeked at Oliver from under his eyelashes and caught his teasing half-smile. While he did know what Oliver was talking about, he didn't truly think of it as teasing. It really wasn't, right? Maybe it was based on people's definition of teasing.

Upon hearing the blonde's reaction, Oliver chuckled a bit before taking a bite of his food, seeing the other male glance up at him once more. The white haired teen placed his fork onto his tray and tilted his head a bit at Dylan, his eyes soft as he looked over him. Oliver's teasing grin had changed into a true one as he watched the other boy eat. He already looked comfortable with everything compared to how the others acted when they first arrived. Finally, Oliver took in a breath and sat up a bit straighter, feeling his heart start pounding a bit more. Slowly, he put his elbow in the middle of the table and leaned his chin on it, making him closer to the blonde. Then, he cleared his throat a bit to get the boy's attention before bringing his hand under his chin, lifting it up a bit.

"You know...you might want to be careful with that blush of yours. The other guys might think it's cute and try pursuing you...not that I'd let them of course. They'd have to try and kill me before getting to you." Oliver said casually, his smile growing a bit more as he rubbed his thumb along Dylan's chin, tilting his head a bit. Then, not even knowing why, he leaned forward even more over the table until he was inches from the blonde's face. With a quick smile, Oliver lifted his head and gently planted a small kiss on the other male's forehead, holding it there before pulling away and sitting normally, picking up his fork and eating like nothing happened. Although, on the inside, he felt like his heart was going to explode and his hand was shaking slightly as he brought the food to his mouth, closing his eyes as he did so.

@Kitsune

Dylan had been so engrossed in his breakfast. It wasn't that bad, actually. As he ate, he barely registered the boy across from his making various movements and sounds. Once again, barely. It was the loud clearing of the throat that caused him to rip his attention from the tray in front of him. Before he could look up fully look up, a hand was gently griping his chin, lifting it up a bit. No, no, no, not this again, he thought as he felt warmth spreading in his chin from the hand and in his cheeks from the way that he was blushing, no doubt. For someone who knows I don't like being teased, he sure doesn't care.

And then he had to go and say that! Honestly, was he trying to kill him? That'd be an interesting thing in the news. 'Teenage Boy Dies in Mental Home From Too Much Teasing'. As the blond's heart seemed to be in more than one place at the same time, he tried his best not to think much of the words. He really didn't know what to make of it. Maybe he wasn't the only one who had fallen so hard. He bit his tongue in an attempt to calm himself, which was a lot easier said than done. He assumed that that would be it. That it'd be over. But the other boy had different plans from his own in mind.

Watching with wide, alert, crimson-colored eyes, his breath couldn't help but hitch as he witnessed Oliver lean in even closer, slowly closing the distance between their faces. His heart beat sped up to the point that he was sure it'd burst out of his chest. Seeing the white-haired boy's quick smile, he only wondered what he was planning. He soon found out as he felt lips press against his forehead, sending a tingling sensation that spreaded. It ended a bit later than it began. Afterwards, in a flash, everything was back to normal. Blinking owlishly, Dylan couldn't help getting slightly irritated. That was it?! All of that build-up for a kiss on the forehead, even if it left him beet red.

"That's it?" He was able to hiss loud enough for Oliver and only Oliver to hear. Pouting and crossing his arms, he continued, "All of that for a bit more than a chaste kiss on the forehead?" Even though he was complaining, he was dazed and swooned by it. Plus, he wasn't sure he could actually kiss the snow white-haired male if he couldn't handle a simple one on the forehead.

At Dylan's reaction, Oliver opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow. He, of course, noticed the beet red blush on the boy's face, but didn't acknowledge it. It wasn't until he heard what the boy said next that he dropped his fork onto his tray, eyes slightly widened. Did he want more than just a kiss on the forehead? Would he even be able to muster the courage for it? Probably. The snow white-haired teen chuckled softly and softened his ruby orbs that were trained on the blonde. Wow, his heart was really pounding. Oliver was surprised that it hadn't popped out of his chest yet.

"Hmm...you want more than just a kiss on the forehead? That can be easily fulfilled." he said softly, eyes slightly widening with what seemed like a bit of excitement. Slowly, he turned his ruby gaze around the cafeteria, seeing that nobody was paying them any mind. Not that he cared if they saw. Then, Oliver stood from his chair and pressed on hand on the table and the other against Dylan's face. With a slow swooping motion, the teen bent over the table and hesitated a few inches from the blonde, his eyes softening as his heartbeat was felt throughout his whole body, sending his body into slight shakiness. Was he...enjoying the moment before a kiss? You could say that.

Finally, not really able to take the hesitation any longer, Oliver gently closed his eyes and tilted his head a bit, placing his lips against Dylan's softly. At the point of contact, the teen's heartbeat went into immediate overdrive, he felt it everywhere. The gentle buzzing feeling slowly traveled from his lips and made it's way throughout his body. But, he didn't pull away. He hadn't really kissed anyone with meaning, so his nerves were going haywire, but he was determined. After a few more seconds, Oliver slowly pulled away, his hand leaving the blonde's chin after he pulled his face from Dylan's. Then, the ruby-eyed male grinned, his smile soft until he broke his gaze and stood up, scraping his breakfast into the trash. As he did so, he stopped by the bin and pressed a hand against his mouth, surprised by his own actions. With a small shake of his head, he dropped his hand and made his way back to Dylan, hoping that what he did wasn't too nerve-racking. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable if I did..." he said seriously, smile gone as he took on a sincere serious look.

@Kitsune

Dylan thought back on what he said as he witnessed Oliver's reaction. Maybe he shouldn't have complained. But, really, it was a bit of a disappointment and he wanted the other to know. What he didn't expect, yet hoped for, was the white-haired boy interpreting his complain the way he is now. More than a kiss on the forehead? He definitely wouldn't mind it, but he wasn't sure his already inhumane racing heart could take it. That didn't make the blond try to stop him, though. With bated breath, Dylan watched as Oliver stood up from his seat, leaning toward him and placing one hand on his face. Pressing into the touch, he stared into gentle crimson spheres as he awaited the boy's next move, anticipating it. He was certain that his breath was fanning against the white-haired male's face, especially with their close proximity. The wait made the air around them thick with tension. What kind? Who knows.

It soon disappeared as Dylan felt lips press softly against his own. Even though he knew it was going to happen, it still took him by surprise. After a moment of registration, he let his eyes slide close and lost himself in the simple kiss, gently kissing him back. Never had he felt any lighter than he did now. It was like his weight was that of a feather. He felt like he was floating in the air, being carried by the breeze. The blond didn't want to put anymore pressure than he already was, fearing that the spell that seemed to be casted over them would be broken. Without his doing, it was broken either way for Oliver had pulled back slowly, ending their kiss. As Dylan tried to gather himself, his eyes slid open at half-mast. The effect of the kiss was still running its course through him. Resting his cheek in the palm of one of his hands now, he returned the other boy's soft smile, glad that nothing seemed awkward between them. When he disappeared to throw away what was left of his breakfast, the blond teen took that time to trace his lips, which were tingling violently, with his finger. Wow, I just kissed Oliver, he thought absentmindedly. He was snapped out of his daze as the other boy returned, looking a lot more serious than when he left.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable!" Dylan protested immediately. "It was.....nice," he continued, cheeks dusted a light pink. "So you don't have to apologize." The blond could only hope that it wouldn't be awkward between them now.

Oliver smiled and chuckled a bit in relief, glad that the blonde wasn't disgusted by his actions. "That's great...I thought it was nice too." he said, eyes closed as he smiled sincerely, tilting his head a bit. In all honesty, the white-haired male had never been so...full before. In all of his time living at the mental home, he had felt so empty and lifeless...like a shell of the person he used to be. Now, having met Dylan, he felt like he had regained himself. Oliver's eyes opened revealing ruby orbs that locked onto the other male's. What was the feeling inside of his chest? It...it was so soft and fluttery, like a butterfly of some sort.

"When you're finished with breakfast, what do you want to do?" he asked, eyes still slightly dazed from what happened moments before, his usual crazy grin replaced with a soft smile...making him look almost normal. Oliver didn't care what they did, as long as he could spend more time with the blonde. He didn't know why, but he felt...attached and possessive when it came to the other male. Shaking the thought from his head, the teen placed his chin in his hand and kept his gaze on Dylan, many thoughts and images popping into his head. With his heart beat growing steadily, Oliver tried pushing the images away and closed his eyes momentarily to do so. Remembering what the other male had told him before their run-in with Lowell, the white-haired teen opened his eyes and grinned at the blonde sitting across from him.

"So, I heard earlier that you called me 'Ollie'...I'm guessing that's my new nickname now?" Oliver asked, his teasing grin growing as he slyly lifted an eyebrow, tilting his head about on his hand. Once again, he was up to his teasing ways, but he didn't care. He loved seeing the light blush that seemed to grace the other male's cheeks when he it.

@Kitsune

Shrugging his shoulders, Dylan pushed around the leftover food on his tray. It's not like he wanted to do anything specific. He had already seen everything that the mental home had to offer on his first day. He definitely didn't want to go wandering the halls and bump into Lowell once again. One time was enough for the teenager. Searching his mind, he end up coming blank with any suggestions. Well, there was one suggestion that he didn't mind doing at all. "We can just hang out in your....cell," he suggested, slightly cringing at the word. It made them sound like animals. Or freaks. And he hated that. "Unless you have a better idea, that's all I can think of."

At the mention of his slip up early, the blond groaned inwardly. He was hoping that it would pass the other male's mind, that he wouldn't have caught it. But, alas, his hopes were ignored. Covering his eyes with a hand, absolutely embarrassed, yet he couldn't figure out why, he took a moment try to calm himself. He could feel his cheeks heat up in embarrassment and from Oliver's slightly teasing voice. He could only imagine the look on his face. Not sure if he was ever going to get used to it, the blond mumbled, "So you heard that, huh?" Dragging the hand on his face down the rest of the way, he forced himself to make eye contact with the white-haired male and to keep his blush at bay. "It could be your new nickname. Unless you don't like it," he continued.

At the suggestion of going to Oliver's cell, Oliver smiled even more and nodded. "Alright, to my cell it is!" he said, a true laugh coming through. He was happy that the blond was willing to spend more time with him. Then, upon his previous question, Oliver could see the blond press a hand to his face, hiding his eyes, most likely embarrassed. Not to mention, he felt his heart beat when he saw the blush he was aiming for appear on the other male's cheeks.

Then, seeing Dylan slowly drop his hand, Oliver leaned forward a bit with waiting eyes. When the blond's gaze locked onto his ruby orbs, the white-haired teen straightened his back and grinned at his response. Now that he thought about it, having a nickname seemed nice. The teen stood and put his hands in his pockets before flipping his white bangs from his eyes, keeping his gaze on Dylan's.

"No, it's fine. I actually like that nickname, so don't hesitate to call me that if you want to." Oliver said softly, a sly grin on his face before he started walking to the cafeteria's doors. He closed his eyes and started down the hallway, sure that the other male would follow suite, the smile still strong on his face. Soon enough, the arrived in front of his cell and he went inside, plopping down onto the bed, his smile growing. "I hope you don't back on your word...about staying with me tonight. If you do, I'll just have to sneak into your cell." he said with a light chuckle, laying back on the mattress and turning his ruby gaze to the ceiling.

@Kitsune

At Oliver's approval of his newfound nickname, Dylan grinned and said, "I'm glad that you like it, Ollie." It was obvious that he was going to have no trouble calling the other male his nickname. He'd probably rarely use his actual name unless absolutely necessary. While Oliver was making his way towards the cafeteria's doors, the blond had gotten to his own feet. He quickly dumped the leftover breakfast into the trashcan and put his tray up. Not wanting to get left behind for various reasons, he retraced the other male's footsteps out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. Soon, he had caught up with him so they were walking side by side. It was silent as they made their way to the snow white-haired boy's cell, yet it was a comfortable silence, one that he didn't mind.

In a few moments, they had reached their destination, standing in front of the other male's cell. Dylan let Oliver go inside and followed after him. Laughing softly, the blond shook his head at the other boy's words. Crossing the room in a few strides, he sat on the bed that his friend was stretched across. "Well, there won't be any need for that because I intend to keep my word," he responded, letting his head loll to one side so he could look at the white-haired male, ruby eyes sparkling like jewels. As it was silent once more, Dylan couldn't help but to ponder the relationship that they had. We're they friends? They did kiss, but did that make them more than friends? Deciding that dwelling on it will only make things complicated, he shook his head to clear the thoughts.

"Ah, that's good to know." Oliver said, chuckling a bit as he turned his ruby gaze back to the blonde. He sat up a bit, so that he was leaning back on his arms and grinned. There wasn't really much they could do in his cell, so he tilted his head to the side a bit, mocking the other boy's actions. Then, he lifted an eyebrow and lifted a hand to move his bangs from his eyes a bit more.

"Sooo, what do you wanna do? There isn't much, so I'm surprised you wanted to hang out here." Oliver asked, lifting himself up a little more and leaning a bit closer to the other male, slightly lifting his eyebrows innocently. He was indeed curious about what the blonde had in mind, so he leaned even closer as he waited for the answer. Although, the closeness made him think of the kiss from earlier, sending his heart beat racing a bit more. Shaking the thought away, Oliver kept his ruby orbs trained on Dylan's gaze, his grin playful and child-like.

@Kitsune

"Well, it's peaceful here so I picked it. And we can think of something," Dylan responded as he took notice of the amount of space that was now between them. It wasn't much, that was for sure. Swallowing, his eyes raked the other boy's facial features, lingering on his lips longer than any other part. The kiss from earlier sprung into his mind, so vivid that, if he were to close his eyes, he'd be able to picture it clearly. Not only that, but the familiar tingling was making an appearance as well. Slowly dragging his gaze back up to Oliver's, he said, "Unless you already have an idea in mind...?"

[I apologize for the shortness. Not much to work with, I know. >.<]

With Dylan's reasoning as to why he wanted to come to the cell, Oliver smiled and nodded a bit, not moving any further or away from where his distance was. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, but that didn't bother him now. The white-haired teen tilted his head as he watched the other male, wondering what could be going through that blonde head of his. Instead of asking, Oliver saw the blonde's eyes travel across his face before landing on his lips. The teen's eyes widened slightly as the kiss popped up into his head once more, very graphic and realistic. Oliver's smile turned into a sly one as he lifted one of his eyebrows slowly.

"Unless I have an idea? Well, there's a lot of ideas going through my head...why don't you try to guess one?" he asked slowly, feeling his own voice vibrating against his chest as it lowered slightly. Gently, the male lifted his hand and placed it against the side of the blonde's face, rubbing his thumb along his cheekbone, brow furrowed slightly as his smile slowly disappeared. Oliver eased his head down until it was at a teasing distance, where their lips weren't even an inch apart, barely touching. He kept the distance in curiosity as to what Dylan would do, but the anticipation was slowly killing him on the inside. All that could be felt was the gentle feel of breath hitting against his face from the closeness. 'What will you do?' Oliver thought, slowly placing his other hand against the blonde's lower back, waiting.

@Kitsune

[It's alright...*blushes* this part >.< It's so cute XD]

If his ideas are anything like mine, I'm not sure I'd want to guess one, Dylan thought softly in his mind. The thought surprised him, but he didn't dwell on it. Actually, he couldn't have, even if he wanted to, for his mind was now elsewhere. And, by elsewhere, he meant the fact that Oliver had a hand on the side of his face, thumb carassesing his cheekbone, warmth spreading through his cheeks and face, heating it up. It seemed to grow serious as the white-haired boy's smile disappeared and he began to get closer, closer than before. Less than inch. That's all that was between their faces, or, more importantly their lips. It was a lot closer than the first kiss, that was for sure. It seemed that every passing second the other male was getting bolder and becoming more teasing, which wasn't all that good for Dylan's already erratic heart beat. It was silent as anticipation thickened the air around them. With bated breath, he was sure they were waiting for the other to make a move. Or, maybe, Oliver was waiting on him? Since the only other move he made was a hand on his lower back, which also spreaded warmth. Was he always this warm? Or was it just cause of the situation that they were in?

Blinking his eyes slowly, the ruby orbs flickered between the snow white-haired teen's intense gaze and the lips that were so close to his own. Subconsciously, he licked his bottom lip, a habit of his that he could never break. The blond's throat suddenly felt dry as he worked up the courage to close the small, almost invisible distance between them. But he had other ideas in his mind first. I can be just as teasing as you, he thought as he leaned forward in a way that one would think that he'd kiss the other teen. At last minute, he changed his direction to press a gentle kiss on the tip of Oliver's nose, fighting to keep down a cheeky grin as he pulled back. His eyes glowed with mirth as he watched the other male, faces still as close as ever.

Of course, Dylan couldn't resist Oliver forever and gave in a few moments after the nose kiss. His hands latched onto the front of his shirt and dragged him down as he craned his neck, slotting their mouths together. In the midst of it, his eyes slid shut and he began to apply a bit of pressure. He didn't know exactly how far they were taking this. He didn't want to screw everything up when everything was seeming to be so perfect. So, he held back and savored what was given to him.

[It is, isn't it? XD I think they're just overall cute.

I was torn between ending it after the nose kiss or continuing. omo]

Oliver's smile was soft as he watched the blonde's eyes travel from his eyes to his lips. The wait was dreadful as the white-haired teen was tempted to make the first move. But, before he could do anything, he watched as Dylan moved closer and he anticipated the long-awaited kiss, only to feel the other male press a kiss against his nose. Oliver's eyes widened in slight surprise, but he felt even more tempted to just close the gap. Once again, Oliver was surprised. He felt as the blonde gripped his shirt and tugged him closer to him, finally fitting his mouth to his. The action surprised Oliver, so his eyes were wide, heart skipping a beat in his chest before feeling it speed up. Snapping out of his shock, the white-haired male tightened his arm around Dylan, pulling the blonde closer against him.

The feeling in Oliver's chest grew steadily, like a small bonfire warming him on the inside. He felt as the other male began to apply a bit of pressure, sending small explosions throughout his chest. With a gentle furrow of his white brow, Oliver pressed his mouth against the other boy's, applying just as much pressure, if not more. The white-haired male could feel his own hand gripping the back of Dylan's shirt, but kept it still. He pulled his mouth away for a fraction of a second before returning it to it's place against Dylan's. Oliver felt his raging heart beat throughout his fingertips and his legs. After a few more moments, he pulled away once more, keeping the previous distance from the blonde's lips as his breaths came sharp and ragged, sure that it was hitting the other boy's face. The white-haired male had never felt this way before...he felt such a warm passionate feeling erupt in his chest as he glanced at Dylan's face. He didn't know what to do, in fear that the other male wouldn't want to go any further. So, he sat there with the small distance between them, keeping his ruby gaze on Dylan's.

@Kitsune

[They really are!! ^0^ And it's okay, I know the feeling a bit]

Dylan let his eyes open slowly as the effects of the kiss still washed over him like tidal waves. Two kisses that the blond would definitely never forget in one day! Even though the list was short, seeing that he hasn't kissed that many people, or....any, for that matter, Oliver would always be at the top of his list. Feeling breath against his, no doubt, swollen lips, he snapped out of his thoughts and focused his gaze on the identical one so close to him. If this is how kissing is like, I wouldn't mind doing it a lot, he thought briefly as they stared at each other in silence. After a moment, the teen realized what was happening, what they were doing. His cheeks began to heat up as he thought about what he was going to do.

Eyes not seeming to be able to stay locked with the snow white-haired male's, he bit his bottom lip, eyes trained to something at the side of him. "Uhm, do y-you want to...," he trailed off, seeming to lose whatever courage that he had previously. Inhaling deeply and exhaling, he continued, "t-to go....further?" He finished, practically glowing as red as a fire engine, squeaking the last word. He didn't want to just assume that the way Oliver kissed him was a surefire go to continue on. The blond wanted to make sure that he was okay with it. "I mean, it's okay if you don't! I won't be upset or anything like that," he added in a rush of breath.

[You can count on Dylan to make it awkward XD

I hope it's okay! ^-^]

Status
Not open for further replies.