3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
Hello, my name is Shadow_Snow_Storm, but you can call me S3​, Shadow, Snow or any other nickname you can come up with from that. I'm back for a while, but my attendance is spotty because of personal issues and a demanding and hectic real life agenda. I've been role playing for as long as I can remember in one form or another, enjoy fantasy settings, and will happily discuss limitations. I would prefer that only 18+ people message me or post here, since most of my characters/role plays often end up containing Mature Themes.

You've been warned.

I am looking for a partner who can fulfill/handle the following
  • Posts ranging in length from one paragraph to a small novel
  • Random disappearances
  • 1-4 posts a week (depending on length and detail of story)
  • Potentially very dark subject matter
  • Capable of playing multiple characters
  • Inputs in designing the plot

Now that that's over, I have some cravings in no specific order.

Apocalypse / Survival literally my favourite topic, seriously. ​
Zombies~<3
Monster Girls
Underworld the movie series​
John Wick please have seen the second movie​
Assassin's Creed
Skyrim
Naruto during the series or with an AU ending​

Teacher x Student Forbidden Romance!!!

I have a few Original Plots of mine I would also like to find partners for. Here they are;

Survival Alliance
Open
Three months ago everything was normal, bright and cheerful. The sun shone and everything seemed perfectly at ease, so calm that the wind barely even stirred. If anyone had been paying attention they would have realized that the birds were silent, squirrels hidden away in their nests. If anyone had thought to suspect anything, then maybe humanity would not have been wiped out so easily.

Three months after the first wave of zombies rose and devoured, a young woman is hiding out, barricaded in a library. She hasn't left the building unless she's had to in the last two months. Alone and forgotten she thought she was the last person in the entire city before an injured boy collapsed at the bottom of the stairs. When he woke they soon came to realize that there was a horde approaching.
Banding together may be their only chance of survival.

The Blood Bride
Open
In modern day England, just south of Cromwell, a prestigious all-boys school has recently started to take in qualified female students. A second dormitory is currently being built, though for now a part of the males dormitory has been sectioned off for the few girls who have enrolled thus far. One girl, travelling all the way from Venice, Italy, to move into the only room on the top floor, is a highly anticipated arrival. Little does she know that she is one of the few human females with the genetics to produce extremely powerful monsters. She is a Bride. Her touch heals and empowers monsters and demons, giving them a strength they would never have known otherwise. They want her for themselves, to fuel their selfish natures and sate their rotten appetites.

Elven Tribes
Open
A tribe of elves lives deep within an ancient forest, their territory well maintained and protected with regular patrols though few elves ever venture deep out into the wilderness alone for fear of a threat that once decimated the whole of their civilization. Fifty years ago a girl was discovered in the forest, alone and afraid; barely ten years old and somehow still alive deep within the wilds of the forest. She was not Sylvan like them, she was mixed in blood. She remembered little of her first ten years and lived with a married couple who's recently lost their daughter to illness. For the last century she's been taught by the best of the tribe how to hunt and fight, him and her adoptive parents being the only ones in the village to believe in her. But what happens when her nightmares start to show themselves in reality not far from their borders?

What happens on her 16th birthday when she suddenly starts seeing things for what they really are? When demons start to hunt down the freshly ripened fruit, how will she manage to survive?

Hitchhikers Highway
Open

Six days ago she looked in the mirror, staring at dying eyes before she finally said "Fuck it" and took off. Six days of no one looking. Six days of walking the side of the road. Six days of sleeping outside. She was beginning to think she had taken her bed for granted when she stopped for a break. It was blazing hot by the highway. Her pack slung over her shoulders, ball cap shading her face. Sweat practically drenched the back of her shirt as she reached up a hand to rub dirt from her eye. Passing drivers looked at her as if she was homeless trash - which in a way she was - when she turned her free hand out and gave a driver the finger. What did they know, in their posh city lives.

Six days into it, she's sitting on the side of the road, smoking and eating her makeshift breakfast, when a truck pulls up in front of her. "Hey, need a ride?" In the drivers seat sits a man who clearly loves his truck. An easy smile on his lips and he moves a box into the back seat. The girl, with not much left to lose, climbs into the truck, glad to finally be off her feet. "Where ya headed?"

"Anywhere but here."

Lone Wolf Walking
Open

A monster even to those like her; the same and yet so different; a familiar stranger.

Alone, afraid, tired. The area around unfamiliar. Blood soaked her clothes. Vision blurred, muscles aching. Hunger. Nose broken, maybe ribs too. Shifting hurt.

They had left her alone, beaten and blindfolded in a place none of them would ever go to again. She'd changed, shifted; let the lunar cycle control her. The last thing she remembered before showing up here was seeing the horror on her families faces.

An Albino.

Unlike the rest of the pack.

Stranded and alone, expected to be dead within the day. They'd left her in another packs territory. The one who would find her? The rival packs Alpha Male.

Question is; what's he going to do about it?

The Demon and the Halfbreed
Open
Essentially, it takes place in a world that which angels and demons war on the mortal plane, catching humans in the way of this eternal battle between Light and Darkness, Good and Evil - though neither is always what they seem. Halfbreeds are despised and breeding between angels and demons is forbidden by both Lucifer and Micheal, though one couple secretly had a child, a young girl, who they were murdered to bare. She was not killed, instead left the live as an example f why they must never produce offspring. She was shunned, chased, and when she let free human captives and slaves, she was hunted down. She is to find sanctuary with one demon male, who saves her life. He is the barer of the Mark of Cain. He is a pure blooded demon, his soul black and his strength nearly unstoppable. His motives are unknown - and yours to create.

Painful Pleasure
Open
Warnings; Self-Harm, Suicide, Rape, Violence, Abuse, Swearing

Not every child has a good life, and this pair of siblings was pushed to and beyond the limits of what children can normally enter. A young man - heir to a good business - fell in love with a young medical student when she was sixteen and himself 18 and they parented a boy for several years before finding out she was pregnant again. It was a girl and she looked just like her mother, who died giving birth to her. The company fell into disarray with the man's grief and he started drinking. He beat the girl when she was older, raped her when she turned fifteen, the day of and her brother at every chance got between the two of them.

From here there are two options. Either the two still live with their father because the elder brother refuses to leave her alone with the man regardless of how often she had tried to convince him to leave. The second is that they've already moved out and away from their father, which would leave the brother in his early collage years or working while the girl still tried school.

After that, I don't expect too many people to be around. If you still are, but didn't see anything you liked or have questions, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll be around.[/hr][/hr][/hr]​

[/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Schizophrenic
Updated

Seriously craving zombies of most literacy levels. PM or tag me in your group, I'll happily try to work someone out with you.

I would be interested in setting something up if you are interested. I am alright with plotting something if you would like to.

^ D i t t o ^
I am quite rusty, but I love writing.
o Have old survival and apocalypse RP plots

and/or
o Could also do joint ideas for a new story.
.-. I have nothing better to do... you can PM as last resort if there is no one else.. i suck
Good luck with finding partners!

Update

I have added to my Opening Post a few of my original plots. If anything is to your liking, do drop me a line.

Gotta be honest.... All three of your plots.....
Sound bloody amazing! .w.​

Last edited:
-Updated-

Just a couple small changes and four more plots added, Feel free to take a peek.

I'm opening up applications again; message or post for details

This is really awkward for me but I'm really craving a Teacher X Student romance drama, age difference and some cliche villains included.

I'm up for a post-apocalyptic adventure, or anything else you may have in store! Let me know if you're interested

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
I'm up for a post-apocalyptic adventure, or anything else you may have in store! Let me know if you're interested

PM me some info about yourself, and a writing sample hun; I'd love to plot

Reactions: Prosper
That awkward moment when you crave romance but no one wants it
>\\\\<

If anyone would like to play a cute, romantic, and dramatic love story, please do message me.

I look forward to plotting with you.​

I have updated my original post! Please do let me know if you're interested ><

Howdy y'all!
^How you like the southern accent from a Canadian xD ​

So, I've been thinking this thread needs a bit of an update. Unfortunately I won't be getting on my laptop until tomorrow, but I'll be sure to let you know when it's done!

On the other hand, if anyone wants to do something Marvel related, please do message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.