Status
Not open for further replies.
E

.Ever

Original poster

ehghg3.jpg

large.gif

F-List
I'm looking for someone, whether they be male or female in real life, to roleplay a dominant, ruthless and seductive male in the premises below or similar premises you can suggest. I prefer supernatural horror involving vampyres, incubi, demons, angels and non-anthro werewolves where the male protagonist is of evil or neutral intent. I'm not seeking shy, weak males, boring slice of life or soppy romance. I write at least one full paragraph of good English, although I feel most comfortable with several paragraphs. I'm fine with violence, gore and other dark themes, but not to the extent of mutilation of protagonists. I'm also not keen on rape in roleplay, forced foreplay and bondage is encouraged, any further requires some form of consent from the female, which is where the male-on-female seduction comes into play.

I'm mostly used to roleplaying via PM and rarely thread. I won't roleplay off this site or on instant messenger. I'm only roleplaying male-on-female at the moment, but may be persuaded to do female-on-female. These roleplays will always involve some degree of smut.

xb0mjc.jpg

idcgut.gif

A group of dark figures, faces concealed, enter her home and seize her for reasons unknown to her. They bundle her into a car and drive off, but on the way the car is forced into a roll by an unknown person on a motorbike | in a car and crashes. They were purposely attacked by the powerful incubus | vampyre | demon on the bike | in the car who's been tracking the lesser supernaturals, her captors and the underlings of his rival, to see what they're up to. He didn't expect an innocent little human to be involved, although, interestingly, he soon discovers that his mind powers don't work on her. He knows she's valuable to his rival and intends to keep her from him, but he also wants to find out why she's sought after. It could be quite useful to him and perhaps she isn't even human. Keeping her for his own pleasures could be fun as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elle
I would totally be down for this.

I'm up for playing opposite a ruthless, seductive male. I can do the one above, or if you already found someone for that I have some plot ideas on my profile if you want to take a peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.