Cowboys & Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith definitely marveled at the beauty covering the land in front of them. The river was brisk and the waterfall's rushing sound made the blonde's heart beat in excitement. She was at a loss for words at this point and Sam's hand in hers wasn't helping. Her pink lips pulled into a wide grin as she slid off the horse and walked a bit closer to the magnificent scene.
"This is wonderful... Oh wow!" Lilith's tone was soft and full of incredible wonder. If she were to be murdered here, well by golly, let it be. It would be almost poetic actually. Oh, it's so beautiful. The water must be cold. Lilith giggled and walked down the dirt path to the river's edge. She put her hand on her knees and leaned over to stare into the water, her bright reflection shining back. "Can we swim? Is it safe?" She looked back at Sam with a hopeful glimmer.​

Last edited by a moderator:
As Lilith looked back at Sam she found Sam had followed and already had his shoes quietly taken off and large duster jacket being slipped off. His face lit up, and he looked at her with the slightest smile that he had hardly show in the entire day. He began to unbutton his white shirt and said gladly "well what do you think?" he pulled his shirt off and began to walk closer to the water slowly slipping his pants down to the floor revealing a body built and torn from years of dangerous work. He had a scar across his his hip and the side of his abs from a blade a lowlife pulled after seeing his brother shot dead to pay for Sams next meal a few years back. Sam's skin was tanned and smooth and surprisingly well shaved for being a traveler. He took a lot of time keeping clean and his body at top shape, in all his extra time. He watches Lilith's eyes look him over wide as the moon.​

Lilith had, in fact, been staring intently as Sam stripped himself of his clothes, her cheeks blazing a hot red color. She averted her gaze quickly, butterflies flying in her stomach. Wait, he's smiling... She looked back at Sam and voiced her thoughts, but in a different way, "You actually look really good with that smile." The blonde quickly cast down her eyes to hide a growing grin. "Actually, I'll just watch you swim." She sat down on a little stump near the water and kicked off her heels before dipping her petite feet into the cool water. The blush was back and it was spreading across her light alabaster skin like a wildfire. "Truthfully, I don't know how to swim that well... I only know how to doggy paddle and this water looks..." she glanced into the clear water, it looked shallow enough, "It looks deep." Lilith coughed, embarrassed beyond measure.​

Sam began to step into the water feeling it with his feet. It was a perfect temperature, just as the water always seemed to be. Sam knew he would have to take off everything to swim without having wet cloths. The wind never reached the inside of the mountains and the air was still. He looked down at the grassy patch where he set his boots and other cloths and up over at Lilith. " Well suit yourself, but you may want to close your eyes for a second," he said holding his same grin that she seemed to really like.​

"Yes of course," Lilith was as red as a fresh grown tomato at this point. She giggled and covered her eyes with her right hand, gently kicking her feet to stir the water. It was such a nice temperature. I should just go in anyway, but that would mean stripping completely... I could always find a tree. "Hmm, maybe I could join... You'd have to excuse my lack of swimming techniques though." She was being playful now, still covering her eyes like a good girl. She wondered what time it was at this point.​

Sam quietly slipped of his remaining garments and began to step into the water emerging his body under. The water was very but still distorted the light soo he was cover all the way from a certain distance, it didn't matter to him. He began to swim backwards relaxed, "what are you waiting for then" he notioned. He watched Lilith an attractive girl smiling at him as if he had set her free. It made him very glad.​

"I'm waiting for you not too look silly..." Lilith uncovered her eyes and pushed herself up from her spot. She waited for Sam to swim a bit farther and reluctantly turn to the side so she could unbutton her pajama shit and let it fall. Her fingers started with the strings on her top and soon that had joined her shirt. A simple twist and wiggle allowed her skirt to join the ever growing pile. Her skin still flushed, Lilith removed the remaining undergarment and slowly entered the water until it stopped mid-chest and her body was shadowed by the dark water. "There ya go, you can look now." She ran a hand through her blonde hair, allowing some of it to soak up a bit of wetness from her fingers. The moon shone brightly against the top of the river and it glowed quite marvelously against Sam's skin. Lilith couldn't help but to quietly sigh in happiness.​

"How does it feel?" Sam said turning to Lilith in the cool water. He knew what answer he would receive, the water almost always felt great at this oasis. Lilith looked amazing under the water her hair watered and soggy. She was a beautiful girl with a humorous side as well. He began to swim around awaiting a reply. He had never had someone else to swim this river with. The company was nice. He looked up to the moon and determined it must be almost 12. He hoped Lilith was enjoying her time out, she seemed as if she really could use it.​

"It feels perfect..." Lilith had been lost in thought, swishing her hands in the water slowly. After a moment she swam over to Samael without thinking. Actually, maybe I can use this to my advantage. I've never really been a seductress... No time like today to start. She placed her hands on his shoulders and stretched on her tippy toes so they met eye to eye. "So why can't I come with you Sam?" she batted her eyelashes and pursed her plump lips, "I'll be good and I will help as much as possible. Pwease?" Lilith began to pout, gently tip-toeing her fingers down his collarbone. She was determined to go on this adventure and if meant using her womanly curves then so be it! Might as well use them right? Lilith awaited an answer and continued to pout as cute as she possibly could.​

Sam eyes grew wide as Lilith swam closer and closer to him. His mind took a jump as Lilith placed her soft hands on his shoulders. He wouldn't easily succumb to seduction, he never had. But as Lilith touched him and he felt her he knew that he did like Lilith, he admired her and her kindness she was a beautiful girl. Sam knew that she wanted nothing more than to be with him, on his adventure by his side. Sam knew all of this.

Samael grew serious and took her sift hands off of him and dropped them down into the water,he looked into Lilith's eyes now becoming more shocked. "Why...why Lilith?" he wanted to know exactly how serious she was about him.​

Lilith's face fell. Her mouth opening just slightly as she tried her best to form sentences. She swam back a bit from Samael and placed her hands on the surface of the water, wiggling her fingers slightly. Why? I thought I told him why... I can't stay here. I need to go with him, he'll get himself-- She bit her lip and then sighed lowly before speaking, "You're interesting and gentle. You look like you've gone to Hell and back alone. You shouldn't be alone," she snuck a glance at Sam and then looked back into the water, "I want to keep you company and I want to get out of this town. I'm twenty-four, still young, but I haven't done anything with my life." Lilith could feel her eyes beginning to sting and she quickly wiped her cheeks to stop any tears from falling.​

"And you want me to set you free?" asked Sam with a caring soft but serious tone.​

"Maybe we can set eachother free..." she spoke softly and then shook her head, "I'm sorry, just forget it." She rubbed her eyes and decided to stop talking.​

The air was full, and seemed to clear the two adventures lungs with every breath. The moon was up at it's highest spreading a dark glow over the night sky revealing endless stars and colors above. The trees stood still immune to the desert wind that moved outside of the mountains. Deep in the forest the night-time sounds of the water falling and creatures sounding echoed around the same paradise.

Samael had come to this place many times to be cleansed. Every two years in June he would bring his horse deep into the woods and along the trail to stop and be reborn.

Samael's hands grew redder and redder everytime he took a sum of money from an employers hand. Cash only no refunds. His business was that of a menace, and the money he cleverly had stashed for years and years was in blood. This work takes a toll on any man and after time and time Sam needed a moment to clear it all. This small little place that he found years ago took it all away. Much like a ritual he would kneel inti the water and wash his body on night like this.

Now he swam in the water with Lilith a beautiful girl that wanted him. Her words pierced through his head and he lost his thought, his logic, all his cares and planning of every second drifted. He realized Lilith needs to be with him, to set her free, to set him free from years and years of loneliness. He really had been engaged by his own world. He looked Lilith in the eyes and grabbed her by the hip and pulled her into his lips. He held her slender warm body up against his, feeling how beautifully shaped it was from her hips that he held tight to her wet hair that rested down his chest. Sam held her under him and passionately kissed her lips moving slowly from her tongue to her bottom lip in a rotation. He moved his arms around her and held her under groping her back passionately and rubbing his right hand on the side of her hip to her lower back. His mind cleared he fell deep into the moment and breathed softly.​

The crickets chirped and the leaves rustled, but after a moment everything went still. The moon was beautiful tonight and the stars twinkled like the pearls Lilith had saw around an elder woman's neck a few days ago. She was coming into town for who knows what and she just so happened to have visited the General Store at the same time as Lilith. They were so pretty and Lilith remembers fantasizing about those pearls around her neck.

She had always dreamt big. Living in little towns always did that to the young children, but Lilith was not like other children. She wanted to do so many things; go so many places, but, of course, those dreams died when she turned eighteen and then they died again when Bo did.

There was a stir in the water and then Lilith was in Sam's arms, their tongues and souls intertwined. She had really never met a man whom she so enjoyed spending time with. He needed her, even if he wouldn't admit it, and she needed him. They could go so far together... The young woman wrapped her arms around Sam's neck, pressing their bodies closer as well as their heated mouths. She had never been kissed, except for Billy Duncan when she was seven, but her sweet tongue and pink lips worked naturally against his and little sighs of pleasure exited her throat. His hands against her skin seemed to have been a trigger to the water, heating it up quickly.​

Sam moved his hands across her body leading them down the back of her legs and around and up her slim back. Samael passionately kissed here lips for minutes, and he knew that the moment would not end soon. He began to exhale out his nose kissing her quicker and more intimate. He moved his hands all over here bare body under the warm water, pulling her closer against him. this was Sam's answer to Lilith's question. Yes he did want her, and he was going to bring her with him. The whole day built up to this. Lilith followed Sam all day pulling him closer and closer in, helping him in many ways and attempting to heal his wounds of the past. She had been kind and Sam wanted to save her in return. To save her from life in this town his deeply wished she could have left earlier. He bit her lip softly becoming playful with this princess of seduction, allowing his hands to grasp her as he did pulling her up against him.​

Lilith gasped as his hands explored all across her naked skin, while her small fingers simply dug into his shoulder blades. They kissed and they kissed and Lilith was becoming dizzy from the sensations. She reluctantly pulled back from the kiss, his nibble lighting incredible sparks in her tummy, but she kept her lips incredibly close to his so he could feel her frantic breath as she spoke and it would only take a millisecond for them to continue where they left off, "So I can come w-with?" Her hands slid up his back and over his shoulders, gliding down to his chest as she looked up at him through dark lashes. She knew she could help... Lilith knew there was so much she could do and it was with Sam. She would have never given such kindness if there wasn't something deep down that egged her on to do so.​

"Yes Lilith... You can come with me..." Sam said slowly and happily to Lilith's face. He really was going to take her on an adventure starting right now. She smiled her beautiful smile for a split second and they both took off again. Sam taking her lips into his. grabbing her by each side and pulling her naked body against his with passion. He proceeded rubbing his hands even more freely escalating Lilith, taking every word she could say. Their bodies cleanly under the wet water and Lilith began to wrap her legs around Samael.​

Lilith squealed in excitement and pleasure as she jumped slightly and wrapped her legs around Samael's waist and her arms flush around his broad shoulders. Then they were kissing again and the blonde could feel her skin heat up like a blazing fire. She wrapped her fingers in the loose locks at the nape of Sam's neck, playfully pulling as well as nipping his bottom lip. She was super excited! What sort of things will we run into? Maybe there's like secret gangs! Lilith giggled against Sam's lips, completely engrossed in her thoughts.​

Lilith's body wrapped naked around Samael's as they passionately kissed each other, she moved up, against him an squeezed as Sam rubbed and took in her tongue. Her lips were delicate on rosy pink. Lilith seemed to have lost herself so deep into the moment just as Sam did. Sam knew he would need to explain all the things Lilith would need to know in the next couple months. Everything left his mind nothing else mattered and he found himself lost in the further escalating situation in the warm water. All other sounds was lost to the sound of Lilith's tiny pleasing little sounds against him. Sam pulled his lips off her and looked into her eyes as he held her around his waist naked. She had been pulled out of the water revealing her entire upper body under the moonlight. Every bit was soo very divine in the moment , every curve and strand of hair that draped down her chest around her breasts that pressed against his collar. Her legs soo smooth and squeezing around him as if she needed only him and wouldn't let him get away. They had both at this moment became very aroused after minutes of rubbing their bodies on each other and lips, and stared into each others eyes breathing heavily. Samael asked himself what was to come not only of the future but right now. Lilith look gorgeous under the moonlight. "Shall we begin the adventure now?" Sam said cleverly to Lilith's needy face with a small flirtatious smile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.