Cowboys & Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith beamed at the way her name sounded, but tried her best not too look overly ecstatic in such serious times. She gently rubbed her thumb against the back of his hand, sensing his openness suddenly and really wanting to help now. "In any way I can Samael... Did you know I do the same thing every day?" She sighed and looks towards the main road, "I wake up, make breakfast, go to the Saloon, and get bossed around all day. At five everyday I come home, make dinner, clean, and sleep. I do this all only to do it again the next day." She looks back into his eyes, desperation covering her tear-stained face. "I've waited for the day where everything would change. And I think today's that day. Whatever you need... I will help with anything..." Lilith had basically spit out the essentials that made up her life. The life she was so tired of at this point. She did not know Samael, but there was something she couldn't shake when they spoke of such deep things. He looked lonely and she wanted to be that person to change that feeling. Suddenly, without thinking, Lilith let go of his hand and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his so she could nuzzle him with comfort.​

Sam almost jumped in shock as Lilith wrapped her warm body around hers. Sam felt it all come out. She really meant what she said, she was different. Lilith really wanted him and to be in his life. She wanted him to save her, and needed him, even though he was a killer in the flesh. But how could he take her? How could she come with him? Is this what she honestly wanted? He had never had anyone, but felt right then that maybe having Lilith in his life would be for the better. He sat frozen as Lilith held her arms tightly around him. She needed him, and maybe that was right. He lifted his arms after moments of stillness and put his right arm across her lower back, feeling the soft fabric of her pajama shirt. He pressed firmly across her spine and rubbed it gently up and down to comfort her and help let it all out. He rested his head on hers and held her tight under his body.​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just let me help you..." Lilith pleaded, tightening around him and practically crawling in his lap at this point, "Please Sam?" She shut her eyes and kept her face hidden in the crook of his neck, his dusty coat collar rubbing her cheek as she spoke. Never in her life had she been so open before and she took this moment, these feelings, as a sign that there was change. Whether Sam took her in or not, that didn't matter, she could always make it on her own, but maybe having him around, as well as her helping, would be the best scenario. Lilith shuddered, the cold desert air nipping at her legs and making her hair twirl around her face gently. She didn't care what answer he gave, maybe she could strike him a deal nonetheless if he said no, and if it was a yes then she would be the best bounty hunter assistant that ever lived! Are there assistant's for that sort of occupation? I'm not going to be a horse girl, thats for sure.

The moment grew more and more powerful by the second and he held his warm hand around her. She gave off a warmth and a natural beautiful smell. Sam now found her body was a masterpiece up against him. He wrapped himself tightly around her, keeping his body locked to hers. He moved his hands up and down her back. And the question really hit him suddenly, causing him to pull away severe the bond. He backed away and looked down, and then back up seriously to Lilith. "Lilith you have a family and a job that need you, a town that needs you," he spoke slowly, for he knew that she could not come with him. His life was that of loneliness and as much as he may have wanted someone, it just wouldn't work.​

Lilith was confused. Why is he pushing me away? I can help, I can, I can. She shook her head furiously, "No Sam. I've lived here for a long time. I've given a lot for this town and have still gotten more things taken from me than given. This town is the plague and I can't stay any longer..." Her breathing was rapid and she felt as if she was losing the battle already. She couldn't be here. Ma and Pa would understand, she knew they would understand because they have been feeling the same grief. At this age, Lilith should've gone on her adventure long ago and finally it's here and telling her she can't follow it. This was her little girl dream... Becoming a cowgirl and riding in the wind on by beautiful white stallion. Lilith needed this. She needed this more than anyone could ever understand. She didn't dare try for his hand again, "Let me go with you," she demanded, her voice hard and her eyes pleading, "I need to help."

"Lilith... you know I can't just take you... This isn't a safe place and following this works is even more dangerous." Sam spoke softly and down toned knowing she wouldn't be able to join him. " Lilith... Just you don't know what it's like out there, and I'm sorry." Sam watched as Lilith's expression darkened as if she grew more desperate. She needed him but there was nothing he could do and he felt for her now.​

Lilith searched his face for any indication that he may just be joking. Ha ha... Very funny... A frown pulled her lips down when she realized that he was giving it to her softly and letting her down slowly. He just didn't want her to come. The blonde could care less about any dangers, the longer she stayed in Armadillo the more likely those Coons would take her. She would face the exact same face as Bo and then Sam would return, only to find her gravestone like the others. Lilith sighed, placed her hands in her lap and avoided eye-contact as she spoke, "Save your apologies. I will find another way out of here." With that, she stood, determination changing her features as she began to walk through the dirt and towards the main road.​

Sam watched as Lilith rose and began to walk away. Samael stood, he let her down just as her whole world seemed to. "Lilith" he called with a deep voice calling her back, waiting for her to turn back to him.​

Lilith stopped, mid-step, and turned to face Sam, but she kept her head low and her arms wrapped protectively around her. "What?" she spoke softly, trying her best not to cry again or worse beg like a child.​

Samael stood still looking Lilith in her beady eyes. She was beautiful under the glowing moon. "Would you like to take a ride with me?" he extended his hand out to her hoping that she would take it, and let him set her free.​

Lilith thought for just a moment and then tok a step closer to him, grasping his hand gently. "Okay, a ride. That sounds fine. Then you can dump me back here and be well on your way..." she was purposely being bitter, so hurt by the fact that he just didn't want her to join him. Dangers... Pfft that's a sorry excuse.

As soon as Lilith spoke Sam reached his hand up and put one finger over her soft lips before she could say anymore. "Shhhhh." Sam took his hand from her lips after her eyes lit up and she wasn't sour anymore, and walked her over to the horse holding her hand.

Samael looked at Lilith and then onto the horse showing her to climb on.​

Lilith, taken aback by his gentle nature, followed without another word. She calmed herself and decided that pouting and being rude would not help her case. Putting on a small smile, Lilith took hold of the saddle and pulled herself up so she was sitting comfortably with her legs over the side.

She patted the empty space in front and blinked her dark eyes at him, waiting patiently.​

Instead of seating Lilith behind him like earlier, Sam now motioned her forwards and calmly lifted himself onto the horse behind her with ease and without the littlest struggle. He sat behind Liliths warm body an scooted himself up to her body, his warm chest pressing against her back. Sam slowly wrapped his arms around from behind her and held her body grabbing the reins. His warmth shared into her cold small self, and he leaned forward a slight big to wrap around her and keep her heated and steady. He put hi head over her shoulder I'n this moment of awe, and took his first kick driving the horse forward into the dark night.

By this hour the moon became high in the sky towering over the mountain ranges in the distant western land. The night was calm as the horses hives hit the ground. Lilith's hair blew with the wind by Samael's face and he held her tighter as she moved to the horses gallop. The night was perfect, with a crescent moon bringing light to the path they traveled into the desert east of the town.​

Lilith had been so incredibly lost in the warmth and sparks between her and Samael that she squealed when the horse took off into the night. She had never directed a horse before and frankly, the idea was quite scary. After a moment or two of riding, Lilith came out of her little shell and placed her small hands over Sam's, somewhat helping with the reigns. A smile had broadened her red lips and the cold wind nipped away her earlier feelings of saltiness.

"Where are we going?" she asked, leaning back into Sam's chest so she could be heard over the air that whipped past them as they rode East down the main road.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Th wind blew past them a they rode and rode towards the mountains. Lilith's soft hand wrapped around his and he tightened his arms softly around her. Sam hadn't felt like this in year, he was marveled to see the pretty smile on Lilith's face. He felt as if he really was doing something right and making her happy. Sam acted mysterious but it was no mystery that this was a powerful moment to him. His heart beat against her slim body, and he sped up heading to a trail shrouded by trees and foliage that led up deeper into the mountains. "Lets not spoil it yet." Sam whispered against Lilith's ear softly, as he the horse climbed in elevation up the mountainous trail.​

The stars twinkled above them until, suddenly, the barely peaked out of the tall desert trees. The moonlight shined down on the trail they followed, but it was still difficult to see what was passing them by. Shrub... Shrub... I think that was a cactus... Lilith was so deep in thought that Sam's cool breath fanning across her ear made her jump slightly and then practically melt into his chest. She had to get a hold of herself... Becoming too involved could get her hurt. There was no way he would change his mind on bringing her with on his journey. Lilith sighed, gripping his hands tighter as the climbed higher and higher. She had to be careful.​

Sam held Lilith firmly to comfort her and make the ride soft and help her relax. He knew he couldn't take her from her family and town. This town needed a girl like her, even if having her by his side is what he really did want.

They continued to ride and Sam began to see some of the signs he remembered along the path and he knew they were drawing close. The sound of water began to echos through the forest trees of the deep mountainous path. The air was fresh and they now were far from the desert lost into the deep forest and going higher into the mountain. Sam watched Lilith look all around as they moved seeming to admire the beauty of the surroundings. Her hair flowed I'n the cool air, and revealed her whole face. She was beautiful! Her eyes seemed to glow under the moonlight and her lips small and soft. He looked back onto the trail and held her tighter, moving one of his hands onto the top of her legs in front of him.​

Lilith knew it would be the best experience she could ever have before death if she could just come with Samael. There was nothing left in that town for her. She's visited every single building on the main road and her name was carved in an old cactus right in the middle of the corn field. Her time in Armadillo was up.

"Samael..." she began, but was cut short when the sound of rushing water registered in her
ears and the warmth of his palm spread across her bare skin. The trees began to thicken and small crickets could be heard as they continued to ride deeper and deeper. She was riding into the forest with a handsome stranger. This could possibly be my last day in the living because psycho cowboy is going to murder me... Lilith groaned quietly, leaning back into Sam's large form. If she was going to die maybe she could at least relish in the fact she got a good looking man to off her.​

Sam heard Lilith begin to say his name and cut short. He grinned as he rode just a few more feet. Sam wanted to take her out just to help her feel a little better and do what he could. He rode a few more steps until he pulled the horse slowly around a corner and to a stop. Just in front of them laid a vast river at a mighty point traveling down a small waterfall, with a beautiful scene of trees and a little oasis underneath. The water flowed calmly into the widest part of the river, and rested in a large pool that sat still and steady. A burst of fresh forest air filled their lungs as they cane to a stop a top a large rock that provided an overview of the entire beautiful scene. The sight was overwhelming. Sam had found the spot years ago wile tracking down a bear for a group of travelers that offered 50$ to the person that could stop the bear from taking anymore of their members. Sam had camped at the spot many times before it was like his own little heaven that he can come back to every few years. He once again marveled at the scene and knew Lilith's mind must have been blown. It really was an amazing place. He turned his hand and held Lilith's in his own. He knew that for whatever reason it was that he liked Lilith, she pressed onto him soo much and really was an interesting girl herself. He enjoyed being with her and did want to make her happy.​

Status
Not open for further replies.