Country Girl x City Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great," he said. Adrien laughed nervously for the hundredth time that night. "Oh, gosh I don't mean... I mean... Ahaa."

-What is wrong with me?!- he wondered. He had never felt so nervous before.

Kieara giggled at him. She then spoke. "Don't be nervous." She spoke to him. "I don't bite I promise." She said. "Make yourself comfortable. There's a bathroom attatched to your room if you want to get a shower, if you like I could find you some clohtes."

He shook his head. "No, I'll be fine in these clothes. Really, I just need to take my shirt off and I can sleep comfortably," he replied. Then he realized what he had said and laughed again. "I'm a real wreck today!" Adrien smiled at her, giving up on his formalities, seeing as he was making a fool of himself anyway.

"I suppose I'll get going to bed now!"

Kieara laughed. Her voice sounded melodious when she full out laughed. "Don't be shy." She spoke and then smiled. "Goodnight." She spoke giving him a friendly hug and heading into her own room.

Adrien entered his room and shut the door behind him. He leaned against it and took a deep breath. "I don't think I've ever acted so ridiculous around a girl," he said out loud to himself. With a smile, he said, "Then again, she was cute so it's okay."

Laughing, Adrien took a quick shower. Then, in nothing but his boxers, he got into the bed. His clothes were folded up neatly on a small nightstand and he had sent a message to his boss. Soon, Adrien's eyes had closed and he was drifting off.

Kieara showered and then braided her red hair. She got dressed in a simple night gown and laid down. She found the boy who had showed up to fix the barn roof very attractive. She found him to be adorable. She laid down letting her dreams take over knowing that since it was now the harvest season, she'd have to get up extra early and cook breakfasy then head out to the farm.

Adrien woke up early the next morning, sitting up in the bed. He put on his clothes from yesterday and peeked out the door, wondering if anyone else was up yet. He didn't want to disturb anyone by wandering around the house so early.

Kieara was already up and had been up. She had made breakfast and left for them to eat. She then left the house to go tend the barn animals. She was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a t shirt today.

He tip-toed out of the room when he heard a door close. Adrien could already smell the food and wondered if Kieara had made it. He wandered down to the kitchen where he found the food set out for them.

Kieara reentered and smiled. "morning. Made breakfast, eat up." she spoke with a smile. She seemed cheery.

"Alright, it smells delicious," he replied, sitting down. He smiled. "Oh, today I'll get that roof fully fixed," he told her as he began eating.

Kieara smiles. "That's good," She spoke to him.

He smiled too, finishing up his food. "Thank you, that was delicious." Adrien stood up and nodded politely. "I'm going to head back now, pick up the materials and my co-worker, then we'll come back," he explained.

For a second he stood awkwardly, not knowing how to bid farewell.

Kieara smiled. "Thanks." She spoke. "I'll be out in the fields when you get here." she spoke to him and ehaded out.

Adrien finally snapped into action, nodding.

He headed off to his truck and back into the city. Adrien took about an hour, gathering the matetials and waiting for the other worker.

Finally, they headed back to the farm.

Kieara was packing a large basket back to the oprch. She had it filled with various fruits.

"Hey!" he shouted as they passed the orchard in the truck. He stopped and looked out at her. "We'll get that roof patched up soon!" he told her.

Kieara smiled and waved at them all. "Hey!" She spoke. "That sounds good."

They continued on to the building which needed repair. "Pretty girl, looks to be your age," his co-worker commented, elbowing Adrien playfully. "You like her don't you?"

Adrien pushed him and jumped out of the truck, not replying, but turning a little red.

Kieara began to clean the fruit she'd gotten and soon came out to the barn with some fruit smoothies she'd made from the fresh fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.