Country Girl x City Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're not." She spoke as she smiled. Her father waved back and headed twords the house. He was a stocky man dressed in bibbed overalls. She spoke. "Besides, it's the least we can do for helping us out."

He smiled at her, going back to work. "Very well, I won't make you insist," he joked.

((Alright sorry ^^ heh, I kind of thought so))

Kieara smiled at him. "Thank you." She giggled. She soon shimmyed down when he was nearly finished and went to get Bessie to put back in her stall.

Adrien blushed a little when he heard her giggle, having to hold back a giggle of his own. "No problem," he replied. Adrien finished the last patch and began lowering himself down the ladder.

Kieara waited until he was safely down before placing Bessie back in her pen. She then let him out and closed the stall. "Shall we drop your tools off at the truck and head to the house?"

"Certainly," he replied, leading the way back to the truck. He threw his tools into the truck's bed and turned back to her. "So, I don't believe I've introduced myself, my name is Adrien," he said, holding out a hand for her to shake.

She smiled. "Hi, I'm Kieara." She smiled shaking his hand happily. She then led him along to her house. Her father had set the table. "Go wash up you two." He told them. She smiled. "Come on, I'll show you where."

Adrien nodded politely to her father. He followed Kieara to where he could wash up. "You have a very beautiful name," he complimented. He wanted to ask about her mother, he had been curious for a while, but didn't want to be rude.

Kieara's mother didn't appear to be around. She was missing from the picture. Kieara smiled and blushed at his compliment. "Thank you." She spoke showing him to a bathroom where they could wash up for dinner. "I like yours too, but it doesn't sound from around here."

"Not entirely," Adrien replied, peeking into the bathroom. "I come from a line of European families. Where's yours from?" he asked. He motioned to the bathroom. "Um, shall you go in first?"

Kieara stepped in washing her hands and such as she listened. She then spoke. "Oh...I'm not entirely sure about mine...." she spoke.

"Well, it's a cool name," he told her. When she was done, he stepped in and washed his hands.

Kieara smiled waiting on him. She then led him back to the kitchen where her father waited. She smiled at him happily and sat down. Her father smiled. "So what's your name?"

"Adrien, sir," he replied, pulling a chair out for Kieara.

Kieara blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She spoke to him. She sat down not used to someone being so polite to her. She waited for him to sit.

Her father smiled. "Adrien huh? nice to meet you."

Adrien smiled and sat down. "Pleasure's all mine sir," he replied.

Her father soon served them all and then began to eat with them. "And you don't have to call me sir, my name's James." He spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.