Corrupted Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali spilled it all to him: hoe Kasou was using her body to survive, how she had three days to still be her, and his plan for Krekka.

"Hmmm... this is most disturbing..." Kazi had spoken softly. "For the time being, stay in your room with Arin, I need to run this by the rest of the council.." He walked off briskly and said nothing more.

Gali shook a bit: there wasn't any comfort in that! She retreated to her room and hugged Arin.

Arin held her tightly, knowing that something unpleasant would happen soon.

Gali felt the demon again, so your father is voting with the council? Such a silly man. They'll just opt to kill you.

"I hope we can think of something..." Arin whispered more to himself than to his love.

So Gali, how is our child? As evil as ever? He's lovely. He has your body and my brains. Perfect match! Gali started crying.

Arin wiped her tears away, not knowing that Kaosu's spirit was communicating with her.

bye bye! I'll talk to you again soon! Gali passed out.

"Damn it." Arin said, picking her up. "I wish I could do something..."

Gali woke up to both Kazi and Arin shaking her.

"Are you alright..?" Arin asked with concern, knowing of course that nothing was alright. Kazi stood by in silence.

"What did the council say?!?" She ignored Arin, "What did you decide?!?"

Arin looked down, moving away.
"Well... Our first option was to kill you and the child..." Kazi had stated, "But I wasn't allowing that to happen. So we'll have to contain the both of you somewhere. Separated." His eyes gleamed a serious shine.

Gali moaned and she nodded, "alright daddy..." She stood up, "Where?"

"The child will be held someplace secure on Earth, where a few of us are stationed to keep watch." He said. "And you will remain here. In an equally secured dungeon that we made, just in case this type of event occurred."

Gali froze at the word 'dungeon' and she whimpered softly, "A-alright daddy..."

"Arin will come in quite periodically to check on you." He said, looking to Arin, who nodded.

Gali nodded and stood up, "T-take me t-there..."

Status
Not open for further replies.