Corrupted Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali wasn't breathing.

The guards continued the struggle to hold Arin back. "LET ME GO!" He yelled furiously.

Gali moaned. Her body writhed.

Both the guards and Arin stood frozen, watching her closely. "G...Gali..?" Arin called to her.

Gali stood up, then she lifted her arm. The guards all fell over dead, "good to be back!" It was kaosu!

Gali threw a knife at him that intentionally missed, "poor girl, she is there, just not able to do anything."

Though the knife ended up missing, Arin ducked frantically unable to figure out what to do.

Kaosu walked up to him and smirked, then he threw back his head and Gali's body mutated. Her wings became demon wings, her body became larger in the chest and hips, and her face became darker. Kaosu laughed and snarled, in a darker version of Gali's voice, "This is now my form!"

Arin's eyes widened in horror as he took a step back, watching him transform his beloved into something completely evil. Falling to the floor as he stepped backward, he looked up to a possessed Gali. "What more do you want? Tahu is dead and so are his parents... I thought that was it!"

"What, you honetly think that you're going to be mine too?" Gali reached out and grabbed him, turning him back into a demon, "Come Arin, we have a weapon to use and a city to destroy."

Trying to evade him, he screamed as he turned back into a demon, the transformation bringing him an agonizing pain. "No!! You can't!" he pleaded.

Smiling, he kissed the demon's brow and holding onto Arin, "well let's go!" Then they teleported to the weapon.

Arin tried with what little strength he had to fight Kaosu's grip as he flew them towards the weapon.

"Activate it Arin," he laughed in the voice of an evil Gali.

Looking into the eyes of Gali (Kaosu), tears began to well up in his eyes. "I can't... I just... I can't do it..."

"Do it or I'll just kill Gali and leave her soul to fade away."

A dark expression wiped across his face, knowing he had a difficult decision. Acting on impulse alone, he picked the more selfish one, and activated the weapon using his blood.

The device hummed and formed a blackhole slowly, willingly aiming it towards the angel city.

"Are you happy now...?" Arin asked grimly. "Are you!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.