Corrupted Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali sighed and went back to sleep. Life was useless now.

Arin held her tightly, whispering "I love you," in Gali's sleeping ear.

Gali ignored him and continued to sleep when Kaosu spoke to her.

The dying voice of Kaosu simply said, "Enjoy him, Gali." Before laughing darkly and disappearing for good.

(Timeskip to birth soon)

Gali shook and cried in her sleep.

(okay)

Arin woke her up, "Hey, hey. Don't cry, darling. It's alright."

A few years later, the Angel knew it was time. The pain began, "Arin...he's coming..."

Arin grabbed her hand frantically, taking her to Kazi. "It's time," he said simply.

Gail doubled over and moaned. Her body hurt badly.

Kazi laid her down on a nearby bed and delievered the baby, Arin keeping by her side the whole time. Upon the baby's birth, Kazi eyed the creature the same way he used to eye Tahu, his elder eyes gleaming with resentment.

Gali's ordeal was only made worse by the fact she knew what would come out of this. The only thing was upon seeing the baby...she couldn't help but love it a bit. She held it gently, kissing it's forehead, "W-what should I name him?"

"Maybe he could be a junior," Arin joked, even though it wouldn't make much sense, since it wasn't technically his son.
(I'm bad with naming, lol)

(Shall I use from my long list of bionicle names?)

gali thought for a second, "I-I want him to have a name inbetween good and evil. W-what about...about...Krekka?"

(Use away.)

"That sounds fitting," Arin said, kissing her softly.

Already Krekka was exhibiting red eyes. Gali cuddled him, knowing what he would become.

Arin was a bit hesitant after seeing the baby's red eyes glow, but he stood close to Gali's side.

Gali cuddled the baby as a voice echoed in her mind, Greetings Gali, thank you for my name. It was Krekka, already able to speak mentaly.

Arin heard it too and shuddered slightly, a bit questioning about the baby.

Krekka looked at her, so you are my mother? You are weak. Gali shuddered and she looked at Arin, puzzled.
(timeskip a few years soon?)

(Yea)
Arin simply looked back to her, not knowing what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.