Corrupt-A-Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. You are gardening in the desert. Irrigation sucks doesn't it.

I wish I was a wiccan.

Granted. But now everyone thinks you worship the devil and they won't go anywhere near you.

I wish my room would clean itself. :-)

Granted. Your room has now become a living being that is able to clean itself, and it has consumed you for energy.

I wish I could play some games with MangaMinx

Granted. The available 'games' are Russian Roulette, Spin the Bottle, drinking games with medical alcohol and Bee Bullying.

I wish for a fish.

Granted. You are now 15,000 feet deep in the ocean, with a fish. And faulty deep-sea survival equipment.

I wish I could speak fluent Russian, English, and Latin, without ever getting the three confused, mixed unless desired, or otherwise corrupted.

Granted. Recent developments in the world economy has turned Chinese into the only spoken/written/used language, making your knowledge completely useless.

I wish for a pretty flower that won't kill anyone.

Granted; you get a plant that overpopulates the world to the point where everywhere you turn, the plant is there. And you won't die, no it keeps you alive for your energy.

I wish that I could find out how to use my new stupid touch screen phone.

Granted your phone eats your hand when you touch it oh whoops i thought you said touch scream

I wish for the end of the world

Granted. The roleplay titled "The World" comes to an end.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish after corrupting someone else's wish.

Granted, the Corrupt-a-wish game ends and it's all your fault

I wish my headache would go away :(

Granted. The next day, you get a concussion.
I wish for a cute, fluffy kitten, that can't kill anyone, much less hurt them.

Granted. Said kitten is killed the next day as it runs in front of a truck and is caught under the tires, and you are frozen in place, forced to watch the death of the feline you held so dear to you.

I wish I had more plot ideas.

Granted. As it turns out, though, the inspiration for all those plot ideas are lifted straight from several different popular books, in an almost verbatim manner. You end up being sued by the authors of each and every one of said books, having to pay them for hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you can't manage to pay, you'll have to go to jail to work it all off. That, and you get banned from Iwaku.

I wish for the ability to turn whatever I want into gold, but only if I want to turn it into gold.

Granted, however the gold is immediately stolen from you, and you find yourself just as mediocrely miserable as before.

I still want my headache to go away, and to be in good health for a long time afterward

Granted the headache is gone but you got cancer . have fun

I want to die laugh at a good joke

I still want my headache to go away, and to be in good health for a long time afterward
Granted the headache is gone but you got cancer . have fun

Wait, how is that even remotely "Be in good health for a long time afterward"? >_>

Anyway... granted. You die laughing at a good joke. Sadly, this happens while you're controlling a civil aircraft, inevitably causing the plane to crash, killing several hundreds in the process. Since you are obviously at least partly responsible for that, your memorial service is less than respectful.

I wish for all cancer to go away, without causing/creating a new illness in the process directly or indirectly.
((There's still a very easy corruption there. I wonder if anyone will think of the same one I thought of))

Congratulations to @neobullseye for winning the game!

This thread is now closed. Please make another one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.