Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Granted. The words of the wish come out of your computer, grow to ludicrous size and then tranform into an ancient ruin through some kind of ridiculous wish shenanigans. Said ruin then crashes on top of your house, causing that to be ruined too. Oh, and obviously this kills you too, along with the perfectly innocent puppy that was just passing along. Poor puppy D:

I wish for shinies.

Granted. Your Pokemon PC fills up with Shiny Espeons. Lime green horrors.

I wish for the book I ordered to come out early.

Congrats, your book came early.... so early that it was sent to you a year before you were born. By the time you get a new copy, ripples have happened that spoiled the book for you before it was originally going to be published, oh and the time police are coming to kill you.

I wish I could see the future.

Granted, here's a calendar of next year.

I wish for a legal copy of Dragon Quest VII 3DS that is free of bugs, in my country's regional code, in a language I can read et cetera.

You got your game for your country and it is free of bugs, no insect has crawled into it, but sadly, the et cetera part made it so that the game becomes illegal to own, every copy is confiscated and you are arrested...oops.

I wish for nothing. :p

Granted. A multitude of voids of matter have now been formed, overriding your closest family and friends, your home, and your workplace, efficiently overwriting it.

I wish to be hired at a workplace I'd want.

Granted, you get to work at the place where you want to work. Hoever, your salary is $0,30 per hour, and dropping your job counts as a breach of contract resulting in a fine of several million US dollars.

I wish for glorious destruction to engulf the multiverse! Muhahahahahaha!

Congrats, it happened... except it engulfed you too and reformed the multiverse, wiping you from existance.

I wish to know the time always.

Granted. You now always know the time... Of people's deaths, shown by a timer floating above their heads. That includes yourself. Have fun.

I wish for the ability to always wake up at 7 AM every morning.

Granted, you always wake up at 7 AM in the morning. However, considering it is always 7 AM in the morning somewhere in this world, this causes you to immediately wake up in a location where it is 7 AM in the morning the moment you go to sleep, in effect making it impossible for you to ever sleep again. By the way, did you know that people can go completely insane due to sleep deprivement? Have fun, I guess :P

I wish for a glass of water, with neither the glass nor the water being poisoned, boiling, frozen, broken, sealed off or any other thing that would hinder my ability to drink the water or harm me when I do drink it.

You got your glass of water.... and upon drinking it,you are teleported to the Sahara desert. You have a choice now-drink the water and die of dehydration later or let yourself wait to drink. Either way, you die, but you got your glass of water.

I wish for your wish to come true. :P

PHSAW. I already fulfilled my wishes on my own. Corruption complete.

I wish I could punch through walls.

Granted. You can now punch through walls, because everytime you aim a punch at a wall, you create a portal the size of your fist leading to the other side of wall. Which immediately closes, decapitating your hand.

I wish to be commonly acknowledged as a reliable and respectable dude, that everyone understands and respects has limits.

Wish granted, you are seen as a normal human ... and then the tabloids get your hands on you... and the rest is history.

I wish to revive the dead.

Granted. They maul you and you deds.

I wish Pokemon was real.

They become real and you are electorcuted by a pikachu,kidnapped by a drifloon and then are killed and become a yamask who is forever sad and has been given an everstone.

I wish my hands would stop hurting.

Granted. Your arms fall off. At least your hands aren't hurting anymore!

I wish I was a kawaii Japanese schoolgirl.

Granted. A yandere is now obsessed with you, and has already committed three murders to keep you hers.

I wish for an AI that satisfies everyone's values through friendship and ponies.

Granted. You now live in Equestria surrounded by disgusting friendship ponies.

I wish I didn't need to sleep.