Corpse Party (OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That still counts as murder in my book.

<< Really loves nekos but nekos hate him for some reason

Both of you are accepted.

Wow! I love the CP anime and game! I would love to be apart of this RP. Here's my stuff.

Name: Yoshiki Takabe

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Has social Anxiety. He doesn't like to do things in front of his class mates. He is shy, and keeps to himself. If he could get over his anxiety everyone would find that he is actually really smart and kind and helpful.
He would always help the teachers with work, but would never work with his classmates.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 124 lb

Looks:
CuteAnimeGuy-1.jpg

Also I have a question..
Will this RP start in OUR school, while we are doing the charm?
Or will it start right AFTER we did the charm?

It'll begin after we did the charm, in Heavenly Host Elementary School.

I also have a question. Will we be paired up like in the game?

I also have a question. Will we be paired up like in the game?
Yes, of course. It makes things more interesting. Oh, by the way, it seems both of our characters are into the occult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, of course. It makes things more interesting. Oh, by the way, it seems both of our characters are into the occult.
When do you think an IC is coming?

When do you think an IC is coming?
*Face palms realizing it's Friday* Expect it later today, and if not then, tomorrow. :D
And if I'm an idiot and I still forget, just give me a little pinch.

*Face palms realizing it's Friday* Expect it later today, and if not then, tomorrow. :D
And if I'm an idiot and I still forget, just give me a little pinch.
*pinches viceroy in advance* XD hopefully you won't forget!

Please post if you're still interested in this RP. I'll be beginning it tomorrow for sure guys! Or.. today since it's 1 AM.. But, you know what I mean.

Definitely still interested! X3 (May wanna tag everyone that signed up though, their alerts may have stopped alerting them of the activity)

Yep. Still interested.

I is still here don't worry.

Still interested. Only just woke up.

Sorry I've been lacking as a GM, guys. My sleep schedule has been so messed up lately, and it's messing with my mind. I'm going to try making the IC for you guys soon.

Sorry I've been lacking as a GM, guys. My sleep schedule has been so messed up lately, and it's messing with my mind. I'm going to try making the IC for you guys soon.
XD I can relate, I'm a natural insomniac actually, so I end up in that kind of "wierd" state. Whenever I need to go to school in that state I just end up "overclocking" my brain and sleeping once I get home >.<

I've been sleeping pretty much half the day for the last.. two days? It really messes up your creativity, especially when you're already lazy. You know what? I'm going to start up the RP today, for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.