Corpse Party (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shan't forget that the ghosts that'll murder the crap out of you, literally whenever they want. o.o

Can't forget those murderous ghosts.

I'm already thinking of ways everyone's characters could die. :P

I'm already thinking of ways everyone's characters could die. :P
Welp, you're just making me cautious about everything... o-o

@Viceroy

When you directly quote a description from Wikipedia or other sources, you need to put a note stating where you are quoting it from. Otherwise it's considered plagiarism.

Roleplays based on copyrighted material also belong in the Fandom section, so your game is now being moved.

@Viceroy

When you directly quote a description from Wikipedia or other sources, you need to put a note stating where you are quoting it from. Otherwise it's considered plagiarism.

Roleplays based on copyrighted material also belong in the Fandom section, so your game is now being moved.
I did in the ''interest check'' page, but I'll do it here as well. Sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
It seems this RP might die if we don't find two people to play the last two guys. If we don't, I might not put a limit on characters anymore and everyone can have as many characters as they want. Or I might just start it up. *Shrug*

XD I might be able to play as a guy as well (maybe two if it gets to that point)

I want to join this if there is a spot left.

yay I'll make a char right away. *^*

Wow! I love the CP anime and game! I would love to be apart of this RP. Here's my stuff.

Name: Yoshiki Takabe

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Has social Anxiety. He doesn't like to do things in front of his class mates. He is shy, and keeps to himself. If he could get over his anxiety everyone would find that he is actually really smart and kind and helpful.
He would always help the teachers with work, but would never work with his classmates.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 124 lb

Looks:
CuteAnimeGuy-1.jpg

Also I have a question..
Will this RP start in OUR school, while we are doing the charm?
Or will it start right AFTER we did the charm?

Name: Schrodinger "Shuro" Tsukoyomi

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Schrodinger is a friendly and caring individual towards his acquaintances. Whenever someone is in need, he wouldn't hesitate to help out as best as he could. However, he is also a pretty reserved person. He dislikes others prying into his personal life and background, especially matters concerning his family. The only information you can squeeze out of him regarding his family is that he has a younger sister who attends middle school. He is very knowledgeable about the occult but he refrains from showing this aspect of him since it also has connections to his family. In reality, Schrodinger hails from a long line of Shamans and Exorcists, which influenced his interest in the occult. His parents named him after the famous scientist, Erwin Schrodinger, in hopes that he would defect from the family's traditional occult beliefs and embrace the scientific and modern ways of the world but he ended up loving the occult. He tends to carry numerous protective charms around him at all times, the most common being salt, as instructed by the teachings of his family. After all, nobody could truly predict when a paranormal event will take place so one must always be prepared to deal with it whenever the time arrives. He also has a sixth sense that helps him detect, slightly in advance, anything related to the paranormal, such as ghosts and supernatural occurrences.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 135 lbs

Looks:

543727598.jpg

I know. I meant to do that, XD

Whacky parents, they could've just named him Erwin :x

Erwin isn't that sciency to them XD So Schrodinger was the way to go. Tho they could have just named him Einstein. Not a guy who murdered a cat for the sake of science.

But Schroedinger never killed any cats. It's a thought experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.