Corpse Party (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
(Quoted from Wikipedia)
Corpse Party is set in Heavenly Host Elementary an elementary school that was torn down following the murders and disappearances of several of its staff and students. In modern day, a high school called Kisaragi Academy has been built over the elementary school site. One rainy night, after celebrating their school's culture festival, a group of students, are telling ghost stories when their class representative decides to perform a charm called "Sachiko Ever After", which would allow them to remain friends for eternity. A sudden earthquake transports them to an alternate dimension where Heavenly Host still exists and is haunted by the ghosts of the school's murdered children. The students try to figure out the truth and mystery of the cursed school, in order to find their way home and survive the other shadowy forces that haunt the school.

• Be polite in the OOC.
  • I control the final outcome of everything, please respect that.
  • No Gary/Mary Sues.
  • If the only thing you do is hide, the ghosts will eventually find you and kill you.
  • Proper punctuality and spelling is a must.
  • The length requirement for a post is three to five sentences, that's all I want.
  • Keep OOC comments in the OOC thread.
  • I know if a character loses their mind they will most likely try to kill everyone. If your character is about to kill someone, consult me and the owner of the character to gain permission.
  • Watch your back.. and have fun!
Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Height:

Weight:

Looks:

Guys:

- Viceroy
- GoodEveningClarice

Girls:

- R-9 Pilot
- Lady Bernkastel
- Merry Berry
- york

There's only two spots left open for male characters, and those spots are currently undecided. The people they belong to haven't responded. If those spots open up, I'll update this post.

I don't exactly know why I chose to go this route, it's certainly quite odd. Oh well, it makes it unique! By the way, I left out the back story in the character sheet so something could be discovered about the person. I hope you guys find that acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yamakawa Hikari

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Hikari is a bubbly, always energetic kind of person with a constantly fluctuating temper. She likes cheering other people up, and always conceals her own sadness behind her energetic facade. Her grades are rather poor and she is worthless at cooking, but she excels at sports and loves video games. Because of this she can come of as sort of a tomboy, but she has a secret love for cute and girly things, which is shown by her copious amounts of phone and keychain straps, and the ribbon she keeps in her hair.

Height: 156cm (5'1'')

Weight: 48kg (105lbs)

Looks:
_corpse_party_oc__amaya_official_in_game_art__by_axxifi-d6hqvi5_zpscf395bec.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yamakawa Kuroko

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Personality: Kuroko is Hikari's opposite in many regards. She is calm, collected, and quite gracious in her movement and speech. She has a rather motherly nature, being very kind towards everyone but she isn't afraid to scold bullies or lecture people who are being mean. Her grades are excellent and she's a great cook, but her athletic skills are almost non existant, although her stamina is pretty decent. But she is also a very shy and timid person, so she easily feels left out. Because of this she is jealous of her sister who makes friends a lot easier.

Height: 161cm (5'2'')

Weight: 51kg (112lbs)

Looks:
_corpse_party_oc__shizuko_official_in_game_art__by_axxifi-d6hwgb2_zpsc58cf185.png

Name: Sakura Hayashi

Personality: A withdrawn but quite affectionate girl, she tends to be more quiet, but can be talkative if spoken to, she's often shy at first when she's approached or is approaching someone. However she does have a wild side deep down, and secretly enjoys playing video-games, watching anime, and imagining herself in a fantasy world, which is often a good way to stave of boredom (and occasionally loneliness). Her grades are rather high since she puts alot of effort into the tasks she needs to accomplish, even helping others along the way, inadvertently making friends from it.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs

Looks:
cute-anime-girl-anime-stories-22493983-750-531.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Tsukino Madoka

Sexuality: Straight/Asexual

Personality:

Madoka is a quiet girl who often prefers to keep to herself. She's something of an occultist, or so she claims, and always carries things like tarot cards, crystals, pentacles, mirrors and other such things with her. She's even a member of the school's occult club, and organizes ghost-hunting trips and seances. She tends to speak in something approaching a deadpan monotone, and doesn't show much emotion, most of the time. She's usually direct and to the point. Overall, most people would consider her strange, but she's a good and loyal friend to those few friends she has.

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 53 Kg

Looks:

Madoka usually dresses in a bit of a shabby manner, either because she's too spacey to notice, or she just doesn't care to put more effort into her appearance than necessary. She wears her hair in twin braids, and she wears red-framed glasses. She has an average build and is generally an unassuming girl, when it comes to looks.

You're all accepted! I'm impressed at the characters you all made, they all have very different personalities. Also, York, is Sakura meant to be 6'4? That's quite tall.

Oops o-o typo!

It would've been fun to have a huge schoolgirl, though.

Considering they're japanese though, she would be reeeeeeeeeeeeally huge :P

Yeah, just a little. 6'4 is tall for a man just about anywhere.

Name: Akoraito Satoshi

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Satoshi is a kindhearted young man who is always teased by his classmates for his cowardly nature, but Satoshi somehow finds the courage inside himself to push forward for the sake and safety of those important to him. Because he is constantly inside and never participates in extra-curricular activities, he is nervous around people outside his school. Despite all of that, he enjoys the occult. Reading scary novels, books, and even performing charms. The day before the festival, he discovered a new charm to try with his friends. ''Sachiko Ever After''.

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 118 lbs

Looks:
5k6lrbh.jpg

Here's my character.

Alrighty Viceroy you helped me make my final character decisions : 3 I was deciding between a sweet shy guy or a rebellious some what scary character. I'm going with the later since you went for a shy sweet one. If my character ends up going insane, he's going to end up ripping someone's head off or something equally brutal < 3 He might have to be half white though, he's built pretty big to be fully Japanese. Plus if he ends up in a romance with any of the girls the size difference will be precious.

Alrighty Viceroy you helped me make my final character decisions : 3 I was deciding between a sweet shy guy or a rebellious some what scary character. I'm going with the later since you went for a shy sweet one. If my character ends up going insane, he's going to end up ripping someone's head off or something equally brutal < 3 He might have to be half white though, he's built pretty big to be fully Japanese. Plus if he ends up in a romance with any of the girls the size difference will be precious.
That sounds completely fine!

Name: Nishimura Masahiro

Personality: Masahiro is known as one of the most intimidating boys on campus. He has a monstrous temper, is frequently in (and nearly always wins) fist fights on and off campus, and has a terrible attitude with most of the faculty. Despite that his grades are very high so he can continue to play sports (his size being an obvious advantage in many athletics) and he's highly respectful to older people and women (other than some of the ruder teachers). On the rare occasion Masahiro decides he likes someone he's very loyal and willing to defend them at the drop of a hat. Many people think it's odd that he hangs out with his current friend group (see above x D) but he genuinely enjoys their company. He doesn't have much of an opinion on the occult unlike some of his friends but usually plays along for humor's sake. When he's relaxed he's fairy easy going and constantly makes jokes, some of them being on the harsher side. He treasures his alone time and isn't bothered if not invited to things or isn't the center of attention.

Height: 6'2

Weight: 171lbs

Looks: Masahiro likes to dress to show his height and muscular figure when not in school. He often wears his hair back into a 'samurai' style bun or a ponytail to keep it out of his face and removes his piercings for sporting events and the occasional formal event.

Accepted! He certainly looks like the insane type.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the one who ends up with him in case things go bad o-o *is totally going to end up with him when things go bad*

I certainly wouldn't want to be the one who ends up with him in case things go bad o-o *is totally going to end up with him when things go bad*
Oh, Lady Bernkastel, why would you give me such terrific ideas? ;D

Haha, just kidding. I'm going to pair you guys randomly.

Heehee. Who knows what will happen with him. If he does go crazy though, he'll go all the way and take as many of them out with him as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.