Corpse Party (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Viceroy Shouldn't you pair everyone up?

Lady Bernkastel and York.

GoodEveningClarice and Enthriper.

Accelerator and Merry Berry.

Viceroy and R-9 Pilot.

I randomly selected everyone's pairing.

It would be nice to know where we are when we start. Im guessing the setting is Heavenly Host without any altering from the game, so the map would look like this:

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-building-1-floor.jpg

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-building-2-floor.jpg

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-buliding-3-floor.jpg

corpse-party-psp-school-map-second-wing.jpg

OMG this is awesome. Thanks, Bern! I'm a bit sad that the I command Thee Rp died though.

Oh poop, I completely forgot about that too.. *Face palms*

Lady Bernkastel and York will begin in classroom 4-A.

Accelerator and Merry Berry will begin in classroom 1-A.

GoodEveningClarice and Enthriper will begin in classroom 3-A.

Viceroy and R-9 Pilot will begin in classroom 5-A.

It may seem as if they're close together, but if you've seen the game or anime, they are all in different spaces.

Yay Original room starting point. I feel as if MerryBerry's and my character are Kishinuma and Shinozaki XD

Which means we should have a high chance of survival ~<3

:P

Yeah, I wouldn't assume character survival in this sort of scenario. For any reason. I'm sure Viceroy's predictions will likely end up incorrect one way or another, because if there's one thing I know from running games, it's that your players will always surprise you, one way or another. And if dice are involved, well, then those will surprise or betray you at every turn too.

Quick question; do you choose the locations we end up in or do we choose that ourselves? o-o

Quick question; do you choose the locations we end up in or do we choose that ourselves? o-o
I just chose them. Look through the replies on here. xD

Also, this RP requires a posting order. Doesn't it? Ugh.. I seriously need a Co-GM to help me run this. Anyone up for it?

Dangit! I'll edit my post then

Edit: Good thing I did too, I accidentally typed "explore" as "explode" :P

Last edited:
I just chose them. Look through the replies on here. xD

Also, this RP requires a posting order. Doesn't it? Ugh.. I seriously need a Co-GM to help me run this. Anyone up for it?
Oh, er sorry for chain-posting but you might wanna specify which people are in the same spaces (I might need to edit my post again >.<)

I think for now, each pair is in their own version of the school/dimensional space. That was generally how it started. You don't run across other people until later on.

I think for now, each pair is in their own version of the school/dimensional space. That was generally how it started. You don't run across other people until later on.
Good thing I fixed my post a little then.

Status
Not open for further replies.