Combat records.

how much each or just 50%?

50% each. Goneril's resistances would be ground and water.

oooh, also! Mana is Chanting and Recovery combined, forgot to mention

Got'cha. I'm ready to go back to Sol and Lun when you are!

So let's get this all together
OC
Name/Gender/Age
Race
Description
Stats (choose up to 32 points)- Endurance, Strength, Defense, Agility, Mana, Speech, Intelligence, Attraction
Abilities (choose two for each)
Perks- (1) (2)
Techniques- (1) (2)
Special Attacks- (1) (2)
(please check with me for the abilities, don't want anyone getting to op)
History (not in the description please)

We all start of with basic equipment, it can look however cool it can, but it won't be maxed out until later.

Leveling up will occur, but i or my co-gm will decide when you have leveled up.​

Aw, co-GM? That me? I'm on my phone at the moment, so I'll do mine in a bit.

you're co-gm, i'm thinking about making a group rp, sound good?

Yup! This is your baby, so you do the thread. I'd start with an interest check, like I said before.

• Love
Reactions: Justin/Joker
Moira/Female/24
Human
Description- Long, straight red hair that is always in a ponytail. She has pale skin and green eyes. Short and lean. Carries a garrote
Stats (choose up to 32 points)- Endurance-5, Strength-6, Defense-1, Agility-7, Mana-1, Speech-5, Intelligence-5, Attraction-2
Perks- (1) Double Use Weapon- Her garrote doubles as a whip, allowing for more coverage of opponents.(2)Amazonian Strength-She is a strong little thing for her size.
Techniques- (1)Speed conservation-Only used speed against fast opponents. (2)Always on your toes-Not easily distracted.
Special Attacks- (1) The Garrote Choke-Self explanatory (2) Garrote Whip- Her garrote is used as a whip on those around her
History (not in the description please)- Learnable in ICC​

your defense is just terrible amongst all your classes... :D it's fine but dear gosh, you're not going to take hits for sure.

Oh, I will, too. But Moira's defense would stink. Her weapon is a piece of wire with handles.

true true...

I'm trying to decide if I should do Roz. She is a fighter, you know.

do you want me to do another, i'll get the math to...yay.. -_-

Okay...You do Aquarius.

Rosaline "Roz" Scarlet/Female/18
Human/Pokehuman
Description-Short with waist-length, curly red hair (Usually loose or pulled half back) and green eyes. Carries a set of daggers with roses carved on the handles ans rose-shaped shuriken.
Stats (choose up to 32 points)- Endurance-6, Strength-4, Defense-5, Agility-5, Mana-1, Speech-4, Intelligence-5, Attraction-1
Perks- (1)Super Spy- this makes her quite agile and good with small concealed weapons (2) Illusion Disguise- She has powers that let her perfectly transform into another person
Techniques- (1)Sneak Attack-Quite good at getting close for attacks. (2) Low ans quick- Self explanatory
Special Attacks- (1) Lover's Illusion-She will try to distract people by transforming into someone they care for (2) Shuriken Toss-Uses her good aim for long range attacks
History (not in the description please)- Roz has a Zoroark as a distant ancestor, which is the sourse of her powers and makes her technically a pokehuman​

brb, be back in a little bit/while. check on the sisters for me and i'll have the stats for our characters

Reactions: racheljessie
Categories-
Health- increased by, Strength, Defense, and Ednurance- 4%,4%, 8%
Melee- increased by, Strength and Defense- 10% and 5%
Protection-increased by Strength, Defense, and Mana- 4%,6%,2%
Speed-increased by Strength and Agility- 5% and 10%
Recovery-increased by Endurance, Agility, and Mana- 5%, 3%, 2%
Trickery- increased by Speech and Attraction- 5% both
Chanting- increased by Speech and Mana- 3% and 7%
Random?- increased by all- 1%

AH! MATH! *Runs away screaming, hides, and pokes her head out* Do it for me, please?

Moira-
Health-84
Melee-83
Protection-66
Speed-100
Recovery-74
Trickery-68
Chanting-61

Roz-
Health-92
Melee-83
Protection-74