Combat records.

OC
Aquarius (Aqua) /male/18
Human/Immortal
Looks young. He's short and skinny. He has dark black curly hair with bright green eyes, his dimples show often even when not smiling, and freckles. prefers long pole arms as weapons. He has a short temper.
Stats- Endurance-7, Strength-3, Defense-6, Agility-6, Mana-8, Speech-3, Intelligence-0, Attraction-1
Abilities
Perks- (1)King of the sea, can control and summon bodies of water at will. (2) Acrobatic- nimble and quick, he's able to jump around an oponet quite easily.
Techniques- (1) Low and quick- self explanitory, his short height allows him to move rather freely and safer from sky attacks. (2) Perfect balance- Will not lose footing under any normal circumstances.
Special Attacks- (1) Calm waters- sacrifice of melee damage (-2%), to regain some health (20%) -25 mana. (2) Tsunami- Summons a giant wave to roll over the opponents, drenching them and causing sever damage. -45 mana.​

Aqua
Health-96
Melee-80
Protection-83
speed-73
recovery-80
trickery-60
chanting-83

if you do, you gotta do the math....i'll tell you what you need to do but you have to do it...

*Sigh* Fine. Tell me the steps. But don't expect it to be correct. You gotta check it for me.

nah, don't worry about it. i'll handle them for us.
comment on one of the rps, whichever you want to continue...

Reactions: racheljessie
9FOyDr2.png
Damain's Katan, kind of

For Lilly's? Her's in silver. If that's for Damian, that works.

Here's Lilly's sword:

AH-3342.png

It's a rapier, or fencing sword.

ho ho...not bad! i forgotten it was silver...

nevermind found it

Reactions: racheljessie