Combat records.

I know that! but i hope we don't just forget about it...do you like this concept?

Yes, I do. It helps me think more of what skills they have and stuff. Sleep also sounds like a good concept, so good night.

i'll do hers in the morning...night!

Reactions: racheljessie
Gonerils (you're welcome.)
Health-72
Melee-83
Protection-70
Speed-105
Recovery-72
Trickery-65
Chanting-74
Random-66

Last edited:
Thank you. Let me know if there's any othere characters you want me to do stats for. I'm not very good at math, by the way.

so i think you mean, any more stats you want me to do -_-......well, thankfully, i'm excellent at math

:p I still have to give you the base info! But yeah, when you get into algebra, I'm pretty useless unless it's basic stuff.

i got everything in a notebook next to me right now. next we got to do is if we want special abilities..

alright for this i got some ideas
Perks- which can be helpful to one to two people
Special attacks- which only one person can use, like a high damage move
Techniques- which a few people can learn

Ooh, I like those ideas. I'll think up what they'd be for Lilly and Goneril.

Damain
Perks- Efficient fighter- Mana wears down half as much for the cost of certain moves.
Dual wielder- allows the ability to use two weapons in each hand, increasing Melee stat but decreases Protection

Techniques- Speed abuse- till health runs to below 60%, Speed is prioritized for battle
Defensive vs Offensive- mattering on conditions, will switch to Protection, losing 10 off of Melee and gaining 10 on Protection

Special moves- Grand lightning- bolts erupt from the sky and connect with the users weapon, then is used to connect with opponent, -40 Mana deals 40-50 dammage
Lightning sword- weapon is enhanced with electricity for a short time, -20 Mana deals extra 10% dammage based on Melee.

Perks- Master of Distraction- Uses her intelligence to effectively distract opponents

Smooth Talker- Taunts work effectively.

Techniques- TBA

Special Moves- Fairy Law and Dazzling Stun (Need help with effects.)

Reactions: Justin/Joker
Turn on your imagination!!!!!
Fairy Law and Dazzling Stun, what do you need help with?

Damage and that kind of stuff. Fairy Law is where she glows bright silver-white and sends her opponent flying. Dazzling Stun is when she sends a ball of light at someone.

since Fairy Law sounds like a area affect -40 mana 40-50 damage
Dazzling Stun sounds like -30 mana 20-30 damage and a 25% of paralysis.
do we want to add resistances?

hm...Damain has resistance to electric -50% and fire -50%