Coma: The Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Hope you're still looking for more :) Here's a CS))

Name: Gerard Williams
About: Gerard has been in and out of hospital for as long as he can actively remember. He started out life as a happy, exuberant child, but fell ill at around the age of six, with a type of cancer that fought almost harder than his small body could. For years, he went through treatment after treatment, kemotherapy and medication draining him of energy and destroying his immune system. When he was finally 'better' - in remission, briefly - he had to be careful about everything he did, and hardly went anywhere at all, for fear of any sickness that could reach him. He did his best to always be positive, for his parent's sake, and was generally a happy person, because he chose to be. Still, optimism didn't fight cancer, and he fell ill again when he'd hardly turned fifteen. His body was losing what little strength it had, and his lungs and heart were beginning to fail him under the strain. The lack of oxygen damaged his brain almost to the point of no return, and he was put on life support, which he's stayed on for a little over a year. It's impossible to tell if he'll ever gain enough strength to wake up again, but his parents continue to hold out hope.
In his dream world, Gerard wanders through meadows and forests and jungles he's never gotten to see outside of pictures, and is almost never seen without an animal, as he was never allowed to have a pet in the real world, and because he feels alone and lost. He doesn't know why he's there, or how things happen, but is still his optimistic self and explores as he can. He believes one should make the best of things as they have them.
Appearance:
Gerard still carries many of the fears and uncertainties of his failing health, and his vision of himself is thin and frail-looking. He wears a mask, half the time, to protect himself from the things in the air of the outside world, which don't actually exist in his dreams. His hair is white, as are his shirt and pants - a reminder of the times he spent in sterile environments inside of doctor's offices and hospital rooms - but he wears an overly large black jacket of his fathers, one often draped around his shoulders to keep him warm and feeling safe. By his side are usually rather large animals, to protect him, and to carry him on his adventures when he sees himself as not having the strength to continue.
Itokena.Hiroshi.full.1477566.jpg
His most oft-used companion is a large white wolf, about the size of a horse, that lets him ride it around and curls around him to keep him warm and comforted when he doesn't feel safe; but at times his companion can be as small as a bird, all depending on his mental state at the moment he chooses.

Sorry!

You are accepted!

@Verona

Someone needs to post in the IC!

Yay accepted! ^_^ thanks. I won't be able to post until later tonight though. My sister in laws recovering from surgery and I'm in the hospital waiting for her

Yes I am here. ^^ You know you don't really need anyone to post, right? You can just post. This isn't a plot driven role play.

I think we need SOME kind of plot to help get things going...-w-'

I posted once already and I was the last to do so :( I don't want to just write by myself with no interactions in the future

Hm, I think I have an idea to get this thing running...

...a Note
...recently I have been told by some people that I am a control freak and I don't allow their creative juices to flow. So;

So that.

You guys can do whatever you please.

Fair warning, though, I think you might have gone a bit too far into the other extreme...With no direction, the RP is bound to stall unless someone takes it upon themselves to keep it moving. And usually, that's left up to the DM.

*Trumpets sound and suddenly a crown appears over your head, it's super heavy but it's pretty so it's worth the neck pain* "I, The Red Tazelwurm, Supreme Overlord of the Universe, crown you, Moogle-Girl as the new, Dungeon Master of this Roleplay."

(I started a bunch of other rps anyway and you seem to be pretty invested in this one and since you already have ideas and all, here ya go. ^^)

Ahh, I, what? XD Buh no that was just one thing to see if I could get things going...owo"

@Moogle-Girl
*Forcefully slams crown atop your head* YOU ARE THE NEW QUEEN! >:

I won't be totally gone, I just won't be very active. You now have the reigns. Ride that RP Horse!

Uh, sure, I guess. o_o; /not entirely okay with running this thing suddenly

(oh and if you were wondering I figured the door to the Hub thing could open up for everyone so we could get some character interaction going?)

I'm gonna pull out of this one, guys. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.