Coma: The Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
/takes pocky
Yay.

So um basically St. Patrick's day is for pinching?

Err well there's a whole background to it, but here in the US we tend to trivialize everything.

St. Patrick's day celebrates the beginning of Christianity in Ireland, it's also like the Irish culture day too, I think.
I have no clue where the pinching came from.

@Temper Tantrum

*pinch*

Reactions: Boss Megu
And wow I completely forgot to create my own character for this. I will be posting her/him in about an hour along with the iC.

I have no idea where the pinching came from either, but basically if you're not wearing green, people can pinch you. >w>

Hey! you just stole from my Nino! xDD

The pinching is like to remind you not to fall for the evil spirits that you may fall prey to since you aren't being protected by green. ...or something like that. :P It's like wearing red on your bday for good luck.

/is pinched

yay! I feel loved. :) (am I accepted btw? LOL)

no, it's people reminding you. > <; not the actual spirits. think of the people as the fire works during new years.

Yesss everyone is accepted!

Reactions: Boss Megu
/flips you Mie this is why I stick to teaching you academics.

yay~♫ I love you Red. :3

/is flipped
?siht tuoba og ew od woH
!retcarahc ruoy ees ot dna detrats teg ot tiaw t'naC !deR ,sknaht ,yawyna oS

why are you typing like that Lorchenne. >.>; you're bored aren't you.

and go about what exactly?

...so I flipping you means you write mirror wise?

ah. let's wait for red.

*sits down in a corner waiting, eating pocky
*offers some

Well basically...You do whatever you want.
Some characters can collaborate and create some type of plot, but really there is no underlying plot.

no plot? O O

like no plot? from you. seriously? xDD that's totally new. O wO

you people are all crazy. Also why do you have a festival to celebrate the start of christianity in ireland? "Ok guys, this time last year you all took up a new variation of effectively the same thing except you worship a different god. The rest of the practices are virtually the same but we need an excuse for a party and we're not creative so Who wants beer?" Oh and can anyone suggest some random idea for a character cos i'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.