Coma: The Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We celebrate the holidays of different cultures because america is supposed to be melting pot *cough**cough*bullshit!*cough**cough*

And um...errr....

Here Quick Character Generator

Reactions: Banana-senpai
oh handy! thanks

Reactions: Mundane Monster
its not really celebrating other cultures its celebrating one more successful conversion.

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic. ^^

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm having trouble thinking of a character, I pull up TV Tropes and keep hitting random trope until I get a few I like, haha.

Victor Gray
M a l e
M u s i c a l Prodigy
Dislikes: Practicing, his parents.

Well he would have been a musical prodigy if his parents weren't so overbearing and straight laced. All Victor wanted was to have a little color in his life, but they washed it all away, leaving him with a sick dull gray. Victor didn't know what to do, he was too scared to stand up to them, so he just did what they told him to do.

But then one of his tutors dropped a bit of wisdom into his ears;

" Reincarnation. "

When you die, you get a new life.

So Victor locked himself in the bathroom one day, grabbed a bunch of Tylenol and washed his old life away. He closed his eyes and succumbed to a deep slumber. But unfortunately his mom and dad came home early, took him to the hospital and got him hooked up to life support.

As you can see I tried to make a rap but gave up.

Anywhooo, here's the IC

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/coma-the-simulation.45460/

@Lorchenne
@Temper Tantrum
@Moogle-Girl
@Raitoningu

Oh I forgot to pinch you.

*pinch*

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
hey there's green in my avatar! thats a sea green inside the triforce. :P

fantastic! :D thanks red!

...does this mean I need to change my avatar again? LOL

Hey, are you up for another? This looks fantastic, and it might be exactly what I need to get my juices flowing again (so I can finally get back to doing all my other RPs)!

@Mowkie

Yup this is still open. :3

Awesome! Expect a character tomorrow.

I have a question, though...my posts are best when there's a lot of action. Can I make the simulated world more like a nightmare?

WOOT!

Okay, I'm headed to bed now. I'll see what I gots tomorrow. Thanks bunches!

*NOTE: If no post tomorrow, means I'm too exhausted. Gots Ortho appointment and a drive 80 miles to my parents' house. Will still try. <3

Kloi.png

Kloi (Klo-ee) Rose Patterson
Kloi the Tame

21 YRS
67 IN
145 LB

Kloi is a beautiful young woman of average height and weight, her frame that of a strong, yet delicate-looking woman. Her muscles are lean, stretched along her small bones gingerly, creating a beautiful, hourglass shape. From her slender shoulders, long arms and legs, and narrow, elf-like fingers to her Irish skin and build, Kloi is a beauty in every way she can be. Her chest, showing proudly that of womanhood, rests above a long, beautifully strong abdomen.

BLUE EYES
Kloi's eyes are a beautiful blue that are the perfect mixture of aquamarine and cobalt, allowing the blue to appear like pools of translucent, crystalline skies.

RED HAIR
Her hair is a shade of auburn that flows past her shoulders in beautiful, springy S-curls midway to her back. Through the natural auburn coloring are highlights of chocolate brown and hints of platinum.

CAUCASIAN
Kloi has beautiful, creamy white skin that stretches smoothly over her small structure with few small blemishes, save a small birthmark on her right arm in the shape of a cat's head. Her skin is kissed only just by the sun, and her cheeks are touched by a beautiful, rosy pink.

Known Epilepsy

Comatose due to Status Epilepticus
This condition is the name of what happens to the brain when a series of seizures limit function and deem the brain practically useless. The term, itself, literally means "continuous state of seizure."

Kloi had always been known to have epilepsy, from the age of two, on. Her seizures would come at random with nothing to trigger them, and though the medication prescribed to her would help, it would not rid her of the abnormalities. As she grew older, she would become more and more forgetful of her medication, often going one or two days before remembering it. Her seizures would be anywhere from her zoning out for a moment to convulsing on the floor, depending on the ferocity of the particular attack. However, ten days ago, things went from bad to worse when, after forgetting her medication for three days, Kloi had gone into a full granny-seizure for more than five minutes. During this particular episode, Kloi had caused serious head trauma that resulted in the bleeding and swelling of the brain. Rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible, Kloi was soon diagnosed with Status Epilepticus. Since then, her continuous state of seizure seems to have dimmed, but swelling and bleeding of the brain keeps her in an induced coma to help with trauma. During which the brain is still active enough to go through epileptic episodes, thus causing more activity than typical comatose patients.

It is within her dream state that these episodes are most apparent, as a wonderful dream will turn into the worst of nightmares in an instant.

Last edited:
Is this still open? It's totally awesome! :D

I submit myself for simulation if that's okay.

Yes it's open! Err...The character you're using is yourself? o.O Okaay.

Just do a CS that includes a gender and a name. :3 You can do whatever you want in the CS just include those bits. :3

Last edited:
That makes sense, actually. Kloi is the closest thing I have to myself, RP char-wise...and her dreams reflect that of my own as a child. I used to play outside saying I was the master of dragons...had this old fallen branch I found in the woods that I called my staff. Two cats were my healers and best friends....ahhhhh, childhood. <3

• Love
Aaaaah, well, not submitting myself litterally! That was a failed attempt at expressing interest.

Character sheet coming up!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.